Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

We all love Morro

Amazing play by the wondeful Howson and a great finish by Morro!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]He had a bit to say to the crowd after he scored, by the look of it.  Good on you, Steve.[/quote]

Bit of a hush going on there it looked like, no more than some of our fans deserve!

Interesting reaction from the other players - they were very pleased for him so there''s obviously no animosity between Moro & the other players.

Great finish which highlighted a performance where he was chasing anything and everything, workrate was brilliant, for him and the rest of the team. If he can perform with that intensity every week he could become a hell of a player.

Well done Morro! A great goal at the Emirates and a great season tally for a first time in the Premier League - even with many of his own fans on his back. Hope he can push on from this.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Interesting reaction from the other players - they were very pleased for him so there''s obviously no animosity between Moro & the other players.[/quote]Exactly the point I was going to make myself.If Morison''s attitude was half as bad as some posters on here would have you believe, there''s no way the rest of the team would leap all over him the way they did today.Well done Steve Morison.

If anyone deserves a goal it is Morison andd I am so pleased he told the fans to button it!!!! No doubt the moaners will say his reaction was disgraceful and he should be sold immediately!!!

You have to give him credit today done well when he come on and it was a great finish! I dont know why people have to be pricks about this situation nobody hates him most of us that have had ago at Morison is cos we know hes better than his last few performances cos the last 3 months he looks like he had given up!

[quote user="priceyrice"]Great finish which highlighted a performance where he was chasing anything and everything, workrate was brilliant, for him and the rest of the team. If he can perform with that intensity every week he could become a hell of a player.[/quote]

Yes indeedy Pricey, lots of running around and chasing is what we love, quality is what we want eh?

[quote user="manbearpig"]You have to give him credit today done well when he come on and it was a great finish! I dont know why people have to be pricks about this situation nobody hates him most of us that have had ago at Morison is cos we know hes better than his last few performances cos the last 3 months he looks like he had given up![/quote]

The only pricks are the big ones slagging him off and booing him! Strikers come in and out of form, they need support not slagging off!

played well with the end of season transfer window coming up in front of the TV cameras.....not that its a "Shop window" of course....

[quote user="Smokebomb"][quote user="manbearpig"]You have to give him credit today done well when he come on and it was a great finish! I dont know why people have to be pricks about this situation nobody hates him most of us that have had ago at Morison is cos we know hes better than his last few performances cos the last 3 months he looks like he had given up![/quote]

The only pricks are the big ones slagging him off and booing him! Strikers come in and out of form, they need support not slagging off![/quote]

I dont agree with booing him but some idiots on this message board need to understand that every player is going to get criticized people get criticized all the time especially footballers!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]played well with the end of season transfer window coming up in front of the TV cameras.....not that its a "Shop window" of course....[/quote]If Morison wants to leave it''ll be because of snide comments like this, and TBH I can''t blame him really.I hope he stays and shuts all the tw@ts up who have been giving him a hard time. After all, if he leaves, who will all the bell end boo boys on this forum have to moan about?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]played well with the end of season transfer window coming up in front of the TV cameras.....not that its a "Shop window" of course....[/quote]Firstly, It wasn''t on TV.Secondly, it''s comments like this that disgrace our fans.

Morro has just said this: "I think Arsenal thought we were going to be a pushover today. We came here with nothing to play for but you can see from the way we played how much it means to the lads. We have got fantastic team spirit and today we showed what we are all about. At the start of the season we had a target of 40 points and we have got there and then some. Paul deserves all the plaudits he gets."

Sounds like Morro has totally bought in to Norwich to me.

[quote user="QHcanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]played well with the end of season transfer window coming up in front of the TV cameras.....not that its a "Shop window" of course....[/quote]If Morison wants to leave it''ll be because of snide comments like this, and TBH I can''t blame him really.I hope he stays and shuts all the tw@ts up who have been giving him a hard time. After all, if he leaves, who will all the bell end boo boys on this forum have to moan about?[/quote]And if he doesn''t I almost want him to leave, then score a hattrick against us, then really give the W@nkers some abuse

[quote user="Smokebomb"][quote user="priceyrice"]Great finish which highlighted a performance where he was chasing anything and everything, workrate was brilliant, for him and the rest of the team. If he can perform with that intensity every week he could become a hell of a player.[/quote]

Yes indeedy Pricey, lots of running around and chasing is what we love, quality is what we want eh?

[/quote]Yes quality is needed in the prem, but so is a good workrate in a striker. Unless your a world class striker, anything less than 100% is not going to cut it in the prem. Tell me you didn''t see the fact that Morro''s improved workrate today led to an all round much better performance than him than we have seen in  a while.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]sarcasm, it appears, is dead....[/quote]Someone with 16647 message board posts should realise by now that sarcasm is almost impossible to convey on the internet.

Fantastic strike by Morro, just shows what he can do with some more support up front. On the stream I watched they interviewed him after the game and he seemed so pleased. Great for his confidence and hopefully will carry on next season where I hope he will be still here, scoring for fun like he was at the start of the season

I think Lambert got it right today going with 2 up top and attacking arsenal. OTBC 

Listening to Morrison being interviewed he is clearly annoyed

by some of the abuse he has been getting on Canary Call. Many callers don''t even go to the game!

[quote user=" Badger"]

Listening to Morrison being interviewed he is clearly annoyed

by some of the abuse he has been getting on Canary Call. Many callers don''t even go to the game!

[/quote]...and the ones that do go haven''t got the first clue what they''re talking about.