Sign in to follow this  
pete

QPR in real trouble

See their run in all of the top teams to play in last 11

Only Bolton (A), and Swansea (H) look winnable even those may not be realistic.  One win in 15 is not a good record and that to beat the mighty Wigan.  Blackburns run in looks eminently more easy.  Last place between Wolves and QPR hopefully.

QPR I believe take on alot of the top 6 - 4 away and 2 at home.

Relegation to a team of high earners and arrogant manager with a new owner ready to show the manager the door is fine by me.

[quote user="smooth"]

QPR I believe take on alot of the top 6 - 4 away and 2 at home.

Relegation to a team of high earners and arrogant manager with a new owner ready to show the manager the door is fine by me.

[/quote]

Sparkey will be gone come May and Colin will be laughing his head off, along with the rest of us Glad we didn''t get Tony here, he would have probably got rid of King Paul

BBC 2  tonight 23-15

QPR    THE FOUR YEAR PLAN

DURATION: 1 HOUR, 30 MINUTES

In 2007 Queens Park Rangers Football Club, facing relegation and bankruptcy, was rescued by four high-profile billionaires. Their vision: to take a community of reluctant fans, semi-talented players and a roster of ever-changing managers to Premiership glory. The new owners, risking ridicule and commercial failure, allowed cameras unprecedented access to record the roller-coaster ride. Though they paid for much of the filming they did not control where the cameras pointed or what ended up in the film.

One of modern football''s most extraordinary stories, told from inside the boardroom, changing rooms and sidelines, the programme features the boardroom battles, telephone conversations, matches and private chats that reveal the inside story of the turbulent and dramatic developments that led to QPR''s heroic promotion to the Premier League four tumultuous years later. 

[quote user="Larson E Whipsnade"]

BBC 2  tonight 23-15

In 2007 Queens Park Rangers Football Club, facing relegation and bankruptcy, was rescued by four high-profile billionaires. Their vision: to take a community of reluctant fans, semi-talented players and a roster of ever-changing managers to Premiership glory. The new owners, risking ridicule and commercial failure, allowed cameras unprecedented access to record the roller-coaster ride. Though they paid for much of the filming they did not control where the cameras pointed or what ended up in the film.

One of modern football''s most extraordinary stories, told from inside the boardroom, changing rooms and sidelines, the programme features the boardroom battles, telephone conversations, matches and private chats that reveal the inside story of the turbulent and dramatic developments that led to QPR''s heroic promotion to the Premier League four tumultuous years later. 

[/quote]ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, don''t they just love themselves!I''m over on BBC4 then, its International Paint Drying from Rochdale.

[quote user="NWC"][quote user="Larson E Whipsnade"]

BBC 2  tonight 23-15

[/quote]

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, don''t they just love themselves!

I''m over on BBC4 then, its International Paint Drying from Rochdale.
[/quote]........is that the preliminary heats? must remember to tune in.

Very much water''d down. decent watch though.No manager stood a chance with Flavio there.Shows what an excellent job Warnock did, taking them from 20th to The Premier League.

[quote user="Smokebomb"]Bit to close to the "luvvies"  at the BBC darling!
[/quote]

Haven''t the Beeb moved most of their stuff up to Salford to be near the Mancs ?

So I suppose they had to keep some quota of West London coverage going......

[quote user="Eric Pickles Pie Supplier"]

[quote user="Smokebomb"]Bit to close to the "luvvies"  at the BBC darling! [/quote]

Haven''t the Beeb moved most of their stuff up to Salford to be near the Mancs ?

So I suppose they had to keep some quota of West London coverage going......

[/quote]

BBC will  be out of Wood Lane by 2015 I think.

What an interesting documentary. Flavio came across as a complete and utter nightmare. The first couple of years were ridiculous and they were lucky not to slip out the Championship altogether during that time. The highlight for me was the conversation in the VIP box

"tell him (Dowie) to put the other lad on"

"well i can''t because i''m sat here"

"i don''t care, pass the message through the masseuse! Just tell him"

Can you imagine Delia undermining Lambert like that!?! "Get Jackson on! Tell the masseuse to tell Lambert to get Jackson on"

Hilarious.

[quote user="Kirby_86"]

[:D]

To think QPR AND Wolves could go down....happy days!

[/quote]

Just hope those other Yam Yams don''t come back up.