Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Lambert talking to Wolves?

Why do you trawl up such shite?

Look, Lambert was in 1p5wich the other night...he''s going to replace Agent Jewell! (Actually, he was at the Billy Connolly gig, but don''t let bullsh1t get in the way of a good post eh Wiz?

[quote user="yellow blood"]

Why do you trawl up such shite?

Look, Lambert was in 1p5wich the other night...he''s going to replace Agent Jewell! (Actually, he was at the Billy Connolly gig, but don''t let bullsh1t get in the way of a good post eh Wiz?

[/quote]

It may be of interest to City fans other than you.

If he chose to go he''d leave with my utmost respect and thanks......Naturally though, I''d rather he didn''t.

It was a good read actually and most of the Wolvo supporters dismissed it as the nonsense it was, with a degree of Black Country humour thrown in.

The only post I found objectionable was the one from the parochial prat who described Norwich as the "...e end of nowhere" and considered a move to Wolves as a "step up." 

I have briefly lived in Wolverhampton .........  say no more. 

[quote user="Ncfc123"]What a load of s*it, the article and the pointless post.[/quote]

Pointless? Why?

I, personally, had an interesting few minutes reading the perspective of Wolves supporters on our club and PL and that''s good enough for me.

Of course the rumour element of it was pointless, but that''s the point, surely.

[quote user="Ncfc123"]What a load of s*it, the article and the pointless post.[/quote]

Ah, a non entity squeaks.........and cheers Broadstairs. [Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

A non-entity? Who exactly do you think you are? You create thousands of crap posts for a living, with the sole aim of bringing down the mood of the Forum. I can not recall one ''happy'' post from you, you never seem to be around after a good performance and/or win and you trawl dodgy rumour sites and other Fan''s forums looking for depressing ''news''. You are a miserable wet blanket, the rusty old spanner in the works who thinks he is someone because of his large post count.

[/quote]

You and your cohorts bleat about bullying on this forum, yet you call someone a non-entity...two faced?

[quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Wow!

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/IMG]

A non-entity? Who exactly do you think you are? You create thousands of crap posts for a living, with the sole aim of bringing down the mood of the Forum. I can not recall one ''happy'' post from you, you never seem to be around after a good performance and/or win and you trawl dodgy rumour sites and other Fan''s forums looking for depressing ''news''. You are a miserable wet blanket, the rusty old spanner in the works who thinks he is someone because of his large post count.

[/quote]

[quote user="yellow blood"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

You and your cohorts bleat about bullying on this forum, yet you call someone a non-entity...two faced?

[/quote]

You had to draw first blood not I.

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Unhappy/you-fool-038.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Joanna Grey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Wow!

[IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Laughing/lol-045.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="super canary"]jeepers...it really is like listening to a bunch of silly children...GROW UP the lot of you![/quote]

;

Well said sir, but I will stick up for myself.

[quote user="super canary"]jeepers...it really is like listening to a bunch of silly children...GROW UP the lot of you![/quote]

;

[/quote]

yep, no problem with sticking up for yourself...and infact i had no issue with your post...it was interesting...my post was more aimed at the other silly children who couldnt wait to shoot you down for no apparent reason.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote] yep, no problem with sticking up for yourself...and infact i had no issue with your post...it was interesting...my post was more aimed at the other silly children who couldnt wait to shoot you down for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Many thanks friend, I swear some posters reply like they do on here just because I wrote it, they sure as hell have never read what I''d written.

This is Burnley last year, all over again!Lambert is only ever going to leave to move up, and despite what the deluded Wolves fan suggested, these days Wolves is a move down. Plus as correctly mentioned they''re surely relegated, they have looked terrible all season with a bad squad.  A laughable thread. Nice find 1st Wiz, I found it interesting.

Lambert talking to Wolves? He would be barking mad......It''ll be a bigger club enticing him than lowly wolves, before he packs up and fox off....

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote] yep, no problem with sticking up for yourself...and infact i had no issue with your post...it was interesting...my post was more aimed at the other silly children who couldnt wait to shoot you down for no apparent reason.[/quote]

Many thanks friend, I swear some posters reply like they do on here just because I wrote it, they sure as hell have never read what I''d written.

[/quote]I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

;

[/quote]

I think people are unduly quick to criticise you, Wiz.  They probably have read your previous offerings, and are unaware of the old phrase "past performance is not necessarily a guide to the future".

On this occasion, you seem to have found a link to a dubious rumour and posted it here with a "probably not true" comment.  If you''d done that before, for example, I can see why people would criticise you for it.

Some would call it attention seeking.  I''d say a sixty-something year old man would be beyond such things and would be making better use of his remaining time...

[/quote]

[:D] [:D] [:D]