Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Liverpool fan in ground with beer bottle in hand...

if anyone is watching and has rewind facility it is at 73.47 (jusy after Bellemy scores), it just gets worse for Liverpool. I wonder if it will be reported?

If he gets banned it will just give the Liverpool players an excuse to wear a "T" shirt proclaiming his innocence or someone will get an online petition started needing 100,000 signatures to have it debated in Parliament.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]If he gets banned it will just give the Liverpool players an excuse to wear a "T" shirt proclaiming his innocence or someone will get an online petition started needing 100,000 signatures to have it debated in Parliament.[;)][/quote]

Can''t argue with that-Liverpool fans are "the best supporters in the world" one moment and attention seeking victims of circumstances the next.

Nothing will happen with regard to this, it''ll be laughed off, another "...lovable scally, ha ha ha, they''re characters aren''t they, ho ho ho..."

I''m quite surprised by how much I''m now put off Kenny Dalglish since the whole Suarez issue.

I used to like him, I do respect him, but the way he dealt with that issue was just dire.

I do believe he will receive a knighthood fairly soon for his work in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster and the years following, which he is deserving of.

Amused me to see him dedicate the win to the fans because of "all they''ve gone through".

Yep, worrying about whether you''ll qualify for the CL, or if your £35 Million striker is going to start scoring soon-must be terrible. These otber clubs, ones that might go out of existence for example, their fans can''t possibly know what they''re having to go through at Liverpool, poor lambs...

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Amused me to see him dedicate the win to the fans because of "all they''ve gone through".

Yep, worrying about whether you''ll qualify for the CL, or if your £35 Million striker is going to start scoring soon-must be terrible. These otber clubs, ones that might go out of existence for example, their fans can''t possibly know what they''re having to go through at Liverpool, poor lambs...

[/quote]

As usual, they see themselves as a special case. I had a long running debate with one of their fans on Twitter about the Tom Adeyemi incident. All I got was indignation that one of their fans should be branded a racist, and told to calm down (probably with exaggerated hand gestures) as no one had actually been charged. My point that we were backing our player, just as they had Suarez  cut no ice whatsoever, as Suarez was the victim of a conspiracy and Tom was being a wimp. They love to play the victim.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Old Shuck"]

[/quote]

As usual, they see themselves as a special case. I had a long running debate with one of their fans on Twitter about the Tom Adeyemi incident. All I got was indignation that one of their fans should be branded a racist, and told to calm down (probably with exaggerated hand gestures) as no one had actually been charged. My point that we were backing our player, just as they had Suarez  cut no ice whatsoever, as Suarez was the victim of a conspiracy and Tom was being a wimp. They love to play the victim.

[/quote]

Excellent article by Ken Hurst in today''s EDP in the ''opinion'' section (I know it''s only Thursday [[;)]. Doesnt appear to be available on line at the moment unfortunately.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Was the bottle of beer bought or nicked?[/quote]And do you have six fingers? Both equally ignorant and unfunny stereotypes.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I''m quite surprised by how much I''m now put off Kenny Dalglish since the whole Suarez issue. I used to like him, I do respect him, but the way he dealt with that issue was just dire. I do believe he will receive a knighthood fairly soon for his work in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster and the years following, which he is deserving of.[/quote]

Same here. You wonder if Kenny is a wee bit thick.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Was the bottle of beer bought or nicked?[/quote]And do you have six fingers? Both equally ignorant and unfunny stereotypes.[/quote]

Here Here. Well said.

[quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Was the bottle of beer bought or nicked?
[/quote]

And do you have six fingers?

Both equally ignorant and unfunny stereotypes.
[/quote] Here Here. Well said.[/quote]........are you calling your dog? don''t think he''s on line. or did you mean "hear hear"

o for gods sake, listen to you lot. Who cares? we have all taken that odd beer into the ground ooo naughty me. Does it really matter let''s concentrate on our team yeh?

Oh my God!!   The shame of it!   This must surely be the last straw and total humiliation for a once proud club and city.   They should really be immediately barred from all competition forthwith.   A fan was actually seen with a gottle of geer in his grubby little scouse mit

(Pan the camera forward to the next game)   The Liverpool players appear wearing T-shirts emblazoned with the words "Carlsberg don''t support Liverpool, but if they did....................."

''Ang on! They used to - that''s it then, obviously a publicity stunt for free advertising!!

The only consolation from this embarrassing shame is that at least Liverpool defeated Mancheater City over two legs to deservedly earn the chance of placing some silverware in the cabinet.

The very next time I see a Norwich supporter at Carrow Road with a gottle of geer I shall confiscate it and report him to the English order of Chivalry. 

[quote user="Shankslad"]

Oh my God!!   The shame of it!   This must surely be the last straw and total humiliation for a once proud club and city.   They should really be immediately barred from all competition forthwith.   A fan was actually seen with a gottle of geer in his grubby little scouse mit

(Pan the camera forward to the next game)   The Liverpool players appear wearing T-shirts emblazoned with the words "Carlsberg don''t support Liverpool, but if they did....................."

''Ang on! They used to - that''s it then, obviously a publicity stunt for free advertising!!

The only consolation from this embarrassing shame is that at least Liverpool defeated Mancheater City over two legs to deservedly earn the chance of placing some silverware in the cabinet.

The very next time I see a Norwich supporter at Carrow Road with a gottle of geer I shall confiscate it and report him to the English order of Chivalry. 

[/quote]

You might be better employed identifying the racists in the Kop. No points for spotting the one on the pitch though[;)]

[quote user="Shankslad"]

[/quote]Think you missed the point a little, if the fan gets away with it then so be it... it seems the fans do what they want at Anfield, and that Shankslad is the fault of the clubs. Once a great club, yes, but alas no more, its degrading just like the crudy streets that surround it!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Shankslad"]

[/quote]Think you missed the point a little, if the fan gets away with it then so be it... it seems the fans do what they want at Anfield, and that Shankslad is the fault of the clubs. Once a great club, yes, but alas no more, its degrading just like the crudy streets that surround it! [/quote]

Crudy? I assume you mean Cruddy? You shoulda seen those streets before they tidied them up!!! No the fans don''t just do what they want - there is always an element of undesirables in crowds of 44,000 or so and believe me self policing does go on. There are areas of Liverpool containing elements of pond-life like most large cities whose social graces are somewhat lacking.   There''s also a large contingent of so called fans travelling many miles who wouldn''t know a bowl of scouse if they fell in one.  There''s also a lot of proper fans too who respect clubs such as Norwich and the loyalty of their fans.   Fans like me who are totally embarrassed by the clubs handling of the Suarez affair and those &^%$*@& T-Shirts! 

Paul Lambert will continue his apprenticeship for a few more seasons when he will take over the reins  winning the EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and just for a laugh the East Anglian Cup too at Liverpool!!!

You Norwich lot really are some of the biggest nagging tarts in the country aren''t you?

Bet you won''t be happy until only families of four can attend football matches (all four must wear club shirts and face paint) and the FA insist on music being played after every home goal.

Ooooh look a bottle of beer at the footy!

Tarts.

[quote user="WW"]You Norwich lot really are some of the biggest nagging tarts in the country aren''t you?

Bet you won''t be happy until only families of four can attend football matches (all four must wear club shirts and face paint) and the FA insist on music being played after every home goal.

Tarts.[/quote]Of the four, two must be female.  Of the four, one must lean over at half time and ask "are we in yellow?"

[quote user="WW"]You Norwich lot really are some of the biggest nagging tarts in the country aren''t you?

Tarts.[/quote]Typical response (an attempt at being personal), its NOT about the fans (well maybe a little in some other aspects, football does exist outside of Liverpool btw), its about the running of your football club, which IS being run poorly at this time, simple as that really.