Sign in to follow this  
Oli_NCFC

Whats this tierney bust up about?

whats going on with this, all im seeing is tierney''s had a bust up with morison? i can''t tell if its people making stuff up, people just joking about or if it is true?

Supposedly Tierney and Morison had a bit of handbags on the training pitch, and Holt intervened again supposedly siding with Tierney, though believe what you will, I for one do not think it''s much of an issue even if it did happen, would have been resolved by now.

Its all to do with their Hairdresser & apparently, she charges Morison more because he is on more money than Tierney & Morison isn''t too happy about it....some old girl was having a blue rinse & it all kicked off....she is giving an exclusive interview to the Daily Star....as Archant wouldnt cough up enough money!!!!

This is what I originally heard too through various people. However recently one of these sources said it was actually Morison and tierney that had a training pitch bust up with chris Martin and that then became a factor in his loan move.

Probably complete rubbish especially as the source told me the original story first but this person does have links that could sound convincing

I did hear that Morison and C.Martin clashed, which was one of the reasons he was sent out on loan. Whether it''s true only the players know for sure.

Ya Morrison and Holt fell out with him so they are both leaving the club.. I hear it from a good source Messi is now ar carrow road. Someone said he was spotted at Asda!

In a squad of 30+ players and staff there are bound to be some differences and personality clashes. Its the same as working in an office with that many people you won''t get on with everyone. Just because players have a row dOes not mean that they will leave. Teddy sheringham and Andy cole hated each other and still formed a great forward line for Man u

OMG!!! How can you post a message suggesting that Morison and Tierney have had a bustup?! I am a man who has periods so these types of posts really rile me. If you cannot provide 18 different sources validating that you are not just providing hearsay on an online message board (because doing so would be a heinous act) then you should NEVER have made this post!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I did hear that Morison and C.Martin clashed, which was one of the reasons he was sent out on loan. Whether it''s true only the players know for sure.[/quote]I thought you said 10 mins earlier"Let''s face it. It might be true. It might not. Nobody knows, so lets stop speculating."

according to the official site he is in with a chance of making the squad!!! No definite information on who is in only says Rudd definitely out!!

I should imagine Lambert will include him in the squad going down to the Liberty stadiumPersonally I prefered them when they were Swansea Town and they played at the Vetch FieldThough we never played them much in those days, I don''t know whether that was because they were too Welsh or just not good enough

[quote user="City1st"]I should imagine Lambert will include him in the squad going down to the Liberty stadium

Personally I prefered them when they were Swansea Town and they played at the Vetch Field

Though we never played them much in those days, I don''t know whether that was because they were too Welsh or just not good enough
[/quote]

Someone''s bored...

Why start a separate thread on something that has been done to death already (6 pages worth) on another thread?

His brother tweeted that they shouldn''t put Tierney in charge of the club suits for Wembley the other day (with a pic of the white one he wore for the open bus parade) so I guess that life at Norwich can''t be too bad for Marc.