Sign in to follow this  
The ghost of Michael Theoklitos

What are the odds on Warnock being first manager sacked??

From http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/16/neil-warnock-joey-barton-adel-taarabt

How is one ego going to manage all those egos at QPR? I can honestly see a club implosion by Christmas.

As a side note, I find the following quite interesting....

"...The manager did, however, vent his fury at that decision being leaked, along with the rest of his line-up, the day before the match on the QPR fans'' website WeAreTheRangersBoys.com. He believes that was another symptom of dressing room dissent, suggesting that the person who posted the information – under the pseudonym RicRoc – must be close to one of the club''s disgruntled players. He vowed to publish RicRoc''s email address and encourage QPR fans to "bombard him with rubbish.".

Football used to be a hard game. Now we''re dealing with things by publishing email addresses, and hoping they get "bombard with rubbish"? If that was me, I''d be bricking it. Well, either bricking it, or just set up some nice email filters or something...

Thank you Norwich City for not being like this, and thanks Paul Lambert for not buying players like Joey Barton and Adel Taarabt.

I have to say, despite myself, that I think Barton is just about spot on:

Barton, speaking on live radio, said that Taarabt should have

apologised for his reaction to being substituted during the 6-0 defeat

by Fulham this month when he walked straight out of the stadium and took

a bus home. Barton also indicated that the Moroccan only had himself to

blame for his poor performances so far this season.

"At the end

of the day this is the top level of world football, and if you''re not

prepared to work hard you''ll come up massively short," Barton told Rock

''N'' Roll Football on Absolute Radio Extra. "If I was Adel and I had

Adel''s ability I''d not be wanting to come up short having not worked

hard enough. He was told he was a genius; I''ve yet to see it, and I

don''t know whether that''s because he doesn''t work hard enough or whether

he tends to sulk. I''m happy that he''s upset really because it shows he

does care, but there''s a way of doing it. He wouldn''t like to come in

and apologise for doing that, and maybe didn''t think he needed to, but

to a lot of the senior players maybe he should have."

Probably shouldn''t have said it so publicly though.

And I love the idea of Taarabt on a bus!

I had Brendan Rogers down for the first sacking, Perhaps they will both get sacked together, Oh no delete this post, we will have every paper in the world saying Lambert leaving

I can''t see Swansea sacking Rodgers even if they start to struggle badly. He has massively overachieved and the only reasons they have attracted class players such as Sinclair and Borini last season were through his contacts. He will definitely get time and he deserves to. I know its harsh to kick a man when he is down but if Steve Kean is not the first Premiership manager to get the chop I will be stunned.

[quote user="Jacko"]I can''t see Swansea sacking Rodgers even if they start to struggle badly. He has massively overachieved and the only reasons they have attracted class players such as Sinclair and Borini last season were through his contacts. He will definitely get time and he deserves to. I know its harsh to kick a man when he is down but if Steve Kean is not the first Premiership manager to get the chop I will be stunned

.[/quote]

Do you think?, I thought the owners of Blackburn loved him? I think it will take a fans walk out first,On that note I hear many Villa fans have returned thier Season tickets , So things could happen there.

i would think kean of Blackburn looks the most likely - on performance (or lack of it) alone

Maybe after they get stuffed by us at

Carrow Road

Have to say I chuckled when I saw Joey Bartons comment about Tarabat.Thought Joey would at least get to xmas before he started to instigate a rot ! Ah well, may he continue being the scum bag we all know him to be and may he take Colin and QPR with him !

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Jacko"]I can''t see Swansea sacking Rodgers even if they start to struggle badly. He has massively overachieved and the only reasons they have attracted class players such as Sinclair and Borini last season were through his contacts. He will definitely get time and he deserves to. I know its harsh to kick a man when he is down but if Steve Kean is not the first Premiership manager to get the chop I will be stunned

.[/quote]

Do you think?, I thought the owners of Blackburn loved him? I think it will take a fans walk out first,On that note I hear many Villa fans have returned thier Season tickets , So things could happen there.

[/quote]

I think so. If Blackburn lose to us in a fortnight I think they will really be panicing.

Its a huge game at carrow road against blackburn, another relegation candidate at our home pad.

On paper their team is nothing to write home about and although at set pieces they have Samba, we will go into this game knowing this is a massive home game. If Kean is still in then it is more likely that we could get a result.

We know what we are like against a caretaker managers club or a team impressing a new manager.

Warnock will be there, I think they know that they can sell taarabt in the jan window and still pick up some very influential players. But the longer he stays and these murmurs come out of loftus the road the better.

We need a few teams to really stagnate and become adrift at the bottom hence they then have inner squabbling and problems, while we can rise above.

But which manager goes, don''t think anyone will go now till xmas, kean has been given time by his number 2 having been given the axe. I just hope that he can be in charge at carrow road and another must win game can be ours.

Could add McCarthy to the mix as well.

Wolves fans are not exactly quiet little lambs when things are going their way and, with someone like Martin O''Neill still out of work, there will be plenty of Chairmen with trigger fingers over the next couple of weeks.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Could add McCarthy to the mix as well.

Wolves fans are not exactly quiet little lambs when things are going their way and, with someone like Martin O''Neill still out of work, there will be plenty of Chairmen with trigger fingers over the next couple of weeks.[/quote]That''s a good bet - they have lost their last 5 (I think) and if they don''t get something from Swansea & Wigan in their next 3 games then he could be gone.  Plus it''s all getting a bit sour on the pitch too.  Andy Hughes, anyone?http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15220557.stm

Under the old owners i think warnock would of gone before christmas however i think fernandes doesn''t want to upset the fans quite as much as ecclestone seemed determined to do. Therefore i feel he will last the season

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Moyes or Coyle will be first.
[/quote]

No chance of Moyes getting sacked. They know it''ll be very hard to find someone who can do a better job with Everton than what he''s done.

Coyle is a much better shout.