Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

So according to the morons on TWTD 'Norwich are the weakest premiership side'...

Did you expect the scum fans to say anything else? It''s simple envy, if Ipswich had just achieved back to back promotions to get to the Premier League under one of the best young British managers in the game, I would envy Ipswich Town too.

it will be years before we play them again (even if we go down) so enjoy their misery, misfortune, and delusion that they actually have money and laugh at them!

If Ipswich somehow made it into the Premier League, i''m sure plenty of people on here would say they were the worst....

How can anyone (including ourselves) judge our side until we see which players come in during the summer and what shape our squad is in during the summer?

One thing I will guarantee though, is that if we do get relegated we will start the 2012/13 season in the championship with a far stronger squad than Ipswich will have !!!

The three promoted teams would normally be seen as the three weakest and that should be no different this season . Only way to prove them wrong is by staying up , Ipswich on the other hand now seem to be established as a bottom half Championship side who look more likely to drop a league than gain promotion.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Out of interest, which Premier League teams do people consider us stronger than?[/quote]

Swansea.

I''d think with the right additions Wigan and Wolves, also think our squad contains more able to make the step up than QPR who have seasoned Championship players + an exceptional talent

Getting ready for some abuse here....

1) Right now, with only 2 signings, certainly an argument can be made that we are the weakest Premiership side at the moment. Lets wait and look at the sides on week 1 to truly judge, though.

2) The Pink''un attracts all types. Do you really think that if the tables were turned and we were the ones looking up as opposed to them, that there wouldn''t be a few of our faithful saying the same things?

The best way to truly get under their skin is to not even acknowledge TWTD. Sure, we can go visit and read their laments when we need a quick pick me up, but we should be above complaining about TWTD threads here nowadays. Lets act like we belong in the Premiership.

You know that feeling you get when you step in dog sh it in a new pair of shoes, well thats the feeling the poor old scumers have had since Lambert arrived. lol