Sign in to follow this  
supercol

essexwhite, norwichwhite etc...

I would love us to put in a bid for Becchio and Snodgrass, I think they''d enjoy playing football in the Premier League.

I don''t want to say to much in case we draw them in a cup, I would hate us to be giant killed like Man U were a couple of years ago.

i''d happily take Snodgrass, not so keen on Becchio, not as good as our own Holty!

We''ve not heard much from king binno, poormanbin, blue loo, esso blue and all the other rustics who used to be such familiar faces round here. either

One such pitchfork juggler (2 derbies) was predicting our failure to get up automatically then being knocked out in the playoffs

These appear sad days for the binfolk, I''m afraid

The only reason I can think of is that they''re all getting ready to celebrate not only retaining the Champions League but winning the Play-Offs... Oh... Hang on a minute...

Hahaha Leeds.. HA HA bloody HAAAAAAAAAsmall time team, small time support. Enjoy another year in the 2nd division.

Nowich White and Blue Mike can meet up twice next season and laugh at Norwich!

Oh...............

[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Hahaha Leeds.. HA HA bloody HAAAAAAAAAsmall time team, small time support. Enjoy another year in the 2nd division.[/quote]

Meant to include this quote, sorry!!!

Talking of former Pink''un posters missing in action, this time an actual Norwich supporter - Whatever happened to the chap from the far east called XXL something or other, anyone know? He was the bloke that used to (politely) stalk all the players if I remember rightly. Maybe his posts on here have gone unnoticed by myself, but have not seen him for ages.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Nowich White and Blue Mike can meet up twice next season and laugh at Norwich!

Oh...............

[;)]

[/quote]

Yes nutty, I was wondering what happened to the eloquent Bluemike.

Presumably still working on his '' Congratulations NCFC '' post.........

[quote user="monkeytrousers"]At a certain time and place last season you would not have ended the day with all your teeth saying things like that.[/quote]good job its now and today then isnt it?small time club.. small time support... Not the champions of Europe apart from in "make beleive"