Sign in to follow this  
Harry

I've e-mailed the club.......

........ asking if they can do some t shirts like this.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ncfc04teeLOLAI.png[/IMG]

Harry, why not set up a business yourself and make a few quid. A couple of people selling them at various routes to Carrow Road and you''ll make some money out of your own idea!

Really doesn''t cost a great deal to get some cheap yellow t-shirts and have a design printed on them, you can even do it yourself with an iron.

I know a lot of people would be prepared to pay £5-10 for something like this on a matchday.

you can bulk buy yellow, good match to our yellow, plain t-shirts for £1.05 a unit. here http://www.plain-t-shirts.co.uk/wholesale-plain-tshirts/plain+yellow+tshirts.htmlPrinting cost are only about 2quid a shirt at 10er a pop could make serious money, could donate some to the academey fund?

[quote user="Harry"]........ asking if they can do some t shirts like this.

[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ncfc04teeLOLAI.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

Just saved picture to documents and will print it out later on transfer paper, Let you know how it looks, But Harry if you go on line you can buy cheep t shirts I bought 100 for a school in Kenya for around £75, good idea of yours don''t let anyone else pinch it, as I''m sure you could be onto a winner, pitgy you yolp people about it.    

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Would there be any rights issues with regard to printing Holt''s image?[/quote]

Kathy would be in deep poo poo it that was the case[:#]

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Would there be any rights issues with regard to printing Holt''s image?[/quote]I''m not sure, that''s why I sent it to the Club.

Depends where the image is from, technically, and what rights the club have over pictures of players. Hopefully they''ll take your idea up though, I''m sure they would sell rather well.

I''m sure I read yesterday that McNally said he would be speaking to the marketing department to see what could be arranged to commemorate Thursday''s demolition and it was the marketing department I sent it to so there is always a chance, if it makes the Club money I will be happy.

Good work, that’s the spirit.

Personally I’d like a very large flag version to hang outside my house in good old Bury St. Edmunds

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I''ll buy one.[/quote]

Oh dear me it looks like that website www.tractorgirls.co.uk may have its attractions after all.

[/quote]

You realise being compared unfavourably with an Ipswich fan is just about the worst insult any self respecting female City fan can suffer. I might just sabotage that magnet.

Harry, PM me your details! These shirts are great! My dad owns a printing company in Hunstanton. They have t-shirt printing facilities that my sister looks after. I don''t know about imaging rights though!!

As I''ve already sent it to the club I had better wait and see if I get a reply from them first, if not I will see about image rights and be in touch.

All you need is permission from the photographer who took that picture not the club.....He / She ( photographer ) would then probably want in on the cash & rightly so, that picture captures & epitomizes the match.

[quote user="Harry"]........ asking if they can do some t shirts like this.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/ncfc04teeLOLAI.png[/IMG][/quote]thats pretty smart [:)]

I`ll buy 2...one to wear and one to hang on wall...Thinking of adding scroll tatt underneath my NCFC badge with scoreline..still debating it

The rights belong to both the photographer and the club so, unless it''s an image taken by the club photographer you won''t see it in t-shirt form.

[quote user="Harry"]As I''ve already sent it to the club I had better wait and see if I get a reply from them first, if not I will see about image rights and be in touch.
[/quote]

That''s very nice of you Harry but I don''t see any football club condoning something like this. It would not be professional for them to do so. As you say, once they respond you can then decide what to do next.

I`m sure we`d all prefer to see the club making money from it wouldn`t we?? The only problem i can see with it may be that it may be deemed a bit "too near the bone" in terms of keeping our rivalry with that lot a friendly one. Then again, maybe McNally would see it as a perfect reposte to Cleggs "Small club to the north" jibe...!!