Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

When I see the city I go out of my head.........

If some of you weren''t so boring and joined in you would of probably heard it on the fls. It''s good to have different songs, at least we try to create an atmosphere and I think yesterday it showed on the players because they were magnificent so hats off to every city fan that kept singing the whole game, mainly the top of the stand!!!

Its not a different song though is it? Its a song stolen from another club that every other club in the Championship are singing!

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]I just cant get enough, I just get enough......... Went down a storm in the away end yesterday, great tune. Yellowsssssssssss!!!![/quote]

It is toe curlingly, embarrassingly sh!t. The main problem I have with both this chant and the FC St Pauli one is that the majority of people do not know the words (you as well it would seem) and therefore you just get: do do do do do dooooo in one monotonous dirge...

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]If some of you weren''t so boring and joined in you would of probably heard it on the fls. It''s good to have different songs, at least we try to create an atmosphere and I think yesterday it showed on the players because they were magnificent so hats off to every city fan that kept singing the whole game, mainly the top of the stand!!![/quote]

Do do do do dooo dooooo! I was there and joined in all the other chants.... May be you should hand out alternative lyrics to sh!t eighties pop classics at the start of the match...

When I see the city, I go out of my head, I just cant get enough I just cant get enough

My blood runs green and yellow, I''m city born and bred, I just cant get enough I just cant get enough

I picked my team and I fell in love and I just cant seem to get enough of dudududududududu........

I think you''ll find I do know the words lol!!

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]Well every club sings e-i-e-i-e-o and your ground is a shithole, i wanna go home. So unless you wanna sing on the ball city for 90 mins or something about a player, you''ll find it difficult lol![/quote]

If you want to sing camp 80''s tunes, go to a karaoke bar!

[quote user="Jason Shackells limp Tackle"]

[quote user="Olski_yellows"]If some of you weren''t so boring and joined in you would of probably heard it on the fls. It''s good to have different songs, at least we try to create an atmosphere and I think yesterday it showed on the players because they were magnificent so hats off to every city fan that kept singing the whole game, mainly the top of the stand!!![/quote]

Do do do do dooo dooooo! I was there and joined in all the other chants.... May be you should hand out alternative lyrics to sh!t eighties pop classics at the start of the match...

[/quote]I got one for you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0SoZNdozsI try to discoverA little something to make us betterOpposition refrain from injuring Grant HoltI''m so in love with youBut when we''re four-four-twoAs we have done all seasonTry to make Martin work so hardBut he gives me noBut he gives me noBut he gives me noBut he gives me noGoals... I hear you callingOh baby please get a new backup Premiership striker as backup for Holt in case of injuryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[quote user="Mister Chops"]It''s fun to stay at the NCFCIt''s fun to stay at the NCFCYou can watch a good game,you can have a nice pieYou can kiss ninety quid goodbye...

[/quote]Quality!

[quote user="CDMullins"]Terrible[/quote]You really are a miserable tosser aren''t you? You''re probably one of the idiots that booed after the Doncaster game.. Better still, I doubt you even go to many. No matter what songs are sung, it''s creating an atmosphere and having a good time. It was a good upbeat song that got the crowd going.I''m sorry for replying to you and making you take time away from your hot water bottle and prawn sandwiches. W@nker.

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"]Terrible[/quote]You really are a miserable tosser aren''t you? You''re probably one of the idiots that booed after the Doncaster game.. Better still, I doubt you even go to many. No matter what songs are sung, it''s creating an atmosphere and having a good time. It was a good upbeat song that got the crowd going.I''m sorry for replying to you and making you take time away from your hot water bottle and prawn sandwiches. W@nker.[/quote]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Same old drivvle, you must have something better to do with your life than follow my posts,then posts angry words!

You loser!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"]Terrible[/quote]You really are a miserable tosser aren''t you? You''re probably one of the idiots that booed after the Doncaster game.. Better still, I doubt you even go to many. No matter what songs are sung, it''s creating an atmosphere and having a good time. It was a good upbeat song that got the crowd going.I''m sorry for replying to you and making you take time away from your hot water bottle and prawn sandwiches. W@nker.[/quote]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Same old drivvle, you must have something better to do with your life than follow my posts,then posts angry words!

You loser![/quote]Still struggling to give a decent response then? Child.

Really enjoyed the atmosphere at Barnsley yesterday, including the Just Can''t Get Enough song. I''d rather hear that than the embarrassing silence we get from the Jarrold, River End and City Stand every home game!

Although I couldn''t see the point of people singing "Barnsley''s a sh** hole, I wanna go home". If you want to go home, GO HOME! nobody is stopping you!

[quote user="barclayendstand"]Really enjoyed the atmosphere at Barnsley yesterday, including the Just Can''t Get Enough song. I''d rather hear that than the embarrassing silence we get from the Jarrold, River End and City Stand every home game!

Although I couldn''t see the point of people singing "Barnsley''s a sh** hole, I wanna go home". If you want to go home, GO HOME! nobody is stopping you![/quote]Also sung at Leeds, and correct in both instances...

Were you all old enough to remember Depeche Mode?

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"]Terrible[/quote]You really are a miserable tosser aren''t you? You''re probably one of the idiots that booed after the Doncaster game.. Better still, I doubt you even go to many. No matter what songs are sung, it''s creating an atmosphere and having a good time. It was a good upbeat song that got the crowd going.I''m sorry for replying to you and making you take time away from your hot water bottle and prawn sandwiches. W@nker.[/quote]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

You loser![/quote]Still struggling to give a decent response then? Child.[/quote]

Im a child, yet you are the one that cant post without using swear words, very grown up.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Were you all old enough to remember Depeche Mode?

[/quote]

Who says all fans at the top are young I''m 24. I think you''ll find the Saturdays sang it recently anyway. Who cares anyway, the point is creating an atmosphere to inspire the players, that''s what we did and that''s what we''ll keep on doing so for those that don''t like it bring some earplugs!!!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="CDMullins"]Terrible[/quote]You really are a miserable tosser aren''t you? You''re probably one of the idiots that booed after the Doncaster game.. Better still, I doubt you even go to many. No matter what songs are sung, it''s creating an atmosphere and having a good time. It was a good upbeat song that got the crowd going.I''m sorry for replying to you and making you take time away from your hot water bottle and prawn sandwiches. W@nker.[/quote]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

You loser![/quote]Still struggling to give a decent response then? Child.[/quote]

Im a child, yet you are the one that cant post without using swear words, very grown up.[/quote]Again, very poor response.

Na na na

Na na na na na

Na na na

Na na na
I just

can''t get you out of my head

Hooly, your one foot is all I think about

I just can''t get you out of my head

Holty, your fat arse is all I think about

Na na na

Na na na na na

Na na na

Na na na na na
(repeat until someone starts a better song)