Sign in to follow this  
David Fox For England

Do pundits have a lack of respect for us?

its probably already been mentioned many times before, however i was watching the reading vs qpr match tonight and the commentators were practically doing qpr and warnock up the bumhole.

i heard the fact that qpr work their socks off every game and that taarabt is so hard-working. they also mentioned the passion warnock had for the game and that passion is what has led them to the top this season.

i''m sorry if i''m wrong but 1) qpr have little team spirit- i noticed this at carrow road. the reason we got the result is because every player works for the team under lambert but some qpr players like taarabt, agyemang, ephraim etdc... 2) if they do win the title they have practically bought it. 3) with the lack of ''fully proven'' players at championship level we have don''t you think we should be the ones getting the credit for our passion and desire this year. you can also add that we have scored late on in many games this season which agains shows it.

the amount of times the commentators stopped commentating about the game and continuosly quoted about qpr made me angry!

this just made me think that either we go completely unnoticed- which to be honest would be hard to believe or football pundits have it in for us.

what are everyone elses views?

[quote user="Ben"]Well they''re not going to go on about Norwich while they''re covering Reading v QPR.[/quote]

Just what I thought!

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]Not sure, but as far as i''m concerned, the less they big us up, the better. Lets just keep going and do our own thing.[/quote]

[Y]

What a rediculous thread, why would they talk about us during Reading-QPR?

The next time we are on they will be using the same cliche''s for us!

Please dont let us get like Newcastle and Leeds fans, thinking everyone should be talking about us, all of the time!

[quote user="CDMullins"]What a rediculous thread[/quote]

Yeah.  Almost as annoying as those people who keep insisting on saying we''re in second place, don''t you agree?

"or football pundits have it in for us"

or maybe you are just paranoid ?