Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Nutty if you tie your bad leg to Tilly and I''ll tie my bad leg to Lapp and we could have one of those 3 legged races like kids used to back in the day.[;)]

OK, first of all thanks for all the suggestions and the form guides. The big six are:Elgin to win at Clyde.Liverpool home win over Wigan.Anderlecht to beat BruggeCrusaders to beat NortelTNS to win at Newtown.Finally, my own pick is Buckie Thistle to win against Strathspey.Sorry if your selection did not make the final list.

Evening Pups,I give you my ''nap of the weekend''. This time we travel to Turkey for Karabukspor (6-1-2) v Kasimpasa (0-3-6).Probably late and of no use but hey whattya gonna do...Good luck P,boro fingers crossed for 3 by your name.

Good pick Pboro, they all look good to me.

Slight problem though, if anybody can find a link for the Highland League odds I would be grateful. I can''t take that to Billy wiothout odds.

See some of you very soon.[B]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Good pick Pboro, they all look good to me.

Slight problem though, if anybody can find a link for the Highland League odds I would be grateful. I can''t take that to Billy wiothout odds.

See some of you very soon.[B]

Sorry for being a bit thick Nutty but for which game?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Crusaders v Nortel      

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/european-football/other-leagues/northern-ireland/jjb-cup/crusaders-v-nortel/winner_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Newton v TNS

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/t/1040/Welsh-Premier-League.html_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Clyde v Elginhttp://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/t/299/Scottish-Division-3.html

[/quote]

Oop''s now I''m doing it,sorry._______________________________________________________________________Buckie Thistle v Straphspeyhttp://www.mcbookie.co.uk/mcbookie?CLASS_246=on&action=showClasses&action=showClasses&uid=1297462330

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Oop''s now I''m doing it,sorry.

Buckie Thistle v Straphspey

http://www.mcbookie.co.uk/mcbookie?CLASS_246=on&action=showClasses&action=showClasses&uid=1297462330
[/quote]

Thanks Inchy you''re a real star[*]

Really late sorry, and a second away nap on the trot for me.  Again this week I am surprised as I don''t think anyone else has napped this -

Dunmurry Rec FC vs. FC Linfield - away win

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Pboro [:)][Y]

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Pboro and Billy Dixon we have...

1/3

TNS

2:30 Sat

Evs

Elgin

3:00 Sat

2/5

Liverpool

1/8

Crusaders

1/20

Buckie Thistle

1/4

Anderlecht

7:00 Sat

Which will win for the Academy £45.12p. I ran the same bet through online and the return would only be £32.72. Which again is a big difference. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". Thanks again Pboro, these are an excellent set of picks and great odds from Billy. We’ve got five this afternoon and then all being well we will still be in the hunt this evening when Anderlecht kick off.

Good luck everyone ……[:)]......

Sorry for being so late, it''s been a rough week. I''ll go for a Barce away win.

Davo

Bad luck Pboro. Crusaders won 2-1 and Buckie won the battle of the thistles 6-1 but nothing much went our way with the other three.

But we can''t win every week and we still have our PUPs league to look forward to before we have another go next week.

Thanks again Pboro. It really was a tough week as the stats show.

60 of us picked this weekend with just 25 correct making a success rate of 53%. Between us we gave Pboro 30 different selections with 16 winning making a success rate of 60%. The two most heavily picked teams, Barcelona and Liverpool, both failed to win this week. It’s unusual for two to fail like that.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. Graham and Trent are alone at the top now but Beauseant is right there ready to pounce. I miss Shyster making his league tables but I have drawn the line under the top 40. This is the target for making the final selections next season. With 12 weeks to go it’s very tight around that cut-off point.

PUP Correct Picks Season %
Graham Humphrey [*]25-28 89
Trent Canary [*]25-28 89
Beauseant 22-25 88
Canary Cherub 24-28 86
Cosmic Twin 24-28 86
Mr. Bump 24-28 86
Norfolkbroadslim 24-28 86
Inch High 23-28 82
Newyorkcanary 23-28 82

Norfolkchance1 23-28 82

Herman 18-22 82
PurpleCanary 14-17 82

Ginger Pele 22-28 79
Statto 22-28 79
Scooby 21-27 78
Diesel Doris 21-28 75
Muddy funster 21-28 75
Davo 21-28 75
Hughesy 20-27 74
Jed Exodus 20-27 74
Sports Desk - Pete 20-27 74
Excited Canary 16-22 73
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox 18-25 72
Fonejacker 20-28 71
Jimbo Jetset 17-24 71
Pboro_Canary 19-27 70

Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 19-27 70
Charlie Farlie 18-26 69

Til 1010 19-28 68
Big Slob 13-19 68
Sparkos 28-27 67
1st Wazzock 18-27 67
Chelle 18-27 67
City-Til-I-Die 17-26 65
Lappinitup 17-26 65
NCFCStar 18-28 64
Hissing Sid 18-28 64
Tony Da''Wonderful 18-28 64
Duncan Edwards 14-22 64
Leedscanary 17-27 63

-------------------------------------

methcanary 17-27 63
Obiwancanary 15-24 63
Fellas 16-26 62
GMF 16-26 62
Dogger 11-18 61
Shack Attack 11-18 61
Delia''s Devonshire.. 9-15 60
Scrimmage 9-15 60
Cityangel 16-27 59
Mister Chops 14-24 58
The Butler 11-19 58

Yankee Canary 15-27 56
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 9-16 56
nutty nigel 15-28 54
Jellytot 12-24 50
WITS 12-24 50
I''m A Banana 14-28 50
Kathy 13-26 50

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]Looks alphabetical to me Nana....
[/quote]so if you have a chance come end of the season your name would become A Woman in... [:)]

i''d just be A Banana Lol!

Spot the deliberate mistake! 25 from 60 is 42% [:$]

Between you you have got it well worked out. PUPs who have selected in at least half the available weeks are placed in descending order from the highest percentage. If percentage is tied then those who have picked most weeks take precedence. And finally alphabetical order comes into play. Hopefully none of the 40 places will be decided on alphabetical order by the end of the season.

It''s been suggested to me that we decide the whole thing on alphabetical order this year! Would any of you PUPs have any objections to this idea?[:^)]