Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Who's who on these message boards!?

Jonesy, 34 (Mark). Dereham lad, born & raised in Gods own county. Been going week in, week out since my first game in ''85. Have had my current seat in the Barclay since it became all seater back in the good times. Favourite players; Bruce, Fleck, Fox, Crook, Gordon, Sutton, Malky, Iwan, Steeno & of course the great man himself, Hucks! From the current crop Holt, Crofts & Hoolahan... I bleed green & yella!

I am Jake 15yrs at School shouldnt be on here really but N C F C til i die...

All because of my Dad.....Who claims to bleed Yellow and Green like me...

Fav Player Current... Wes

Fav Player Past...Hucks

Dads Fav....K Keelan / K Bertschin/ M Barham...

O T B C

I''m chris 21 year old law student in Leeds. Supported City my whole life, started off citing in the old family enclosure in the N&P before moving to the upper barclay, nice view but pretty quiet. Don''t get to go to as many football games now that i living in leeds, that''s why i joined this to keep me updated.First city legend- EadieCurrent fav players- R Martin and Holt

I''m one of the few who post with their real name, I''m Matt Juler! Born in Great Yarmouth, but lived all of my childhood years in Oulton Broad. Left for university at the age of 18 and never really been back for more than a few months here and there.

Now approaching 30 and live in London with my girlfriend who is also a City season ticket holder, it was NCFC that introduced us to each other!

On the committee of the Capital Canaries and currently responsible for organising the away group travel.

Don''t do favorite players, just support the team.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Interesting to see those who have committed to this and who haven''t Where are you 1st Wiz, Bly and Banana????[/quote]

If you look on the pups meet pics banana is on them, I have met him.

He''s a surprisingly quiet young man lol.
[/quote]

until i get to know people [;)]. im quiet when i realise my opinion is different to everyone else''s...hux [;)]

born in a norwich hospital.

lived in 2 houses, both in norwich.

went to school in norwich, played football for a team in norwich,

norwich through and through [y] appart fro mthe age of 6-7 when i was a little red devil[6] but who isn''t at that age..? [;)]

went to my 1st norwich games ages 7/8 as a birthday party huddersfield 1 - 1 norwich. went with 4 other mates and well, it never happened again.(ask drinks why [;)])

then went again when we were beat by swindon 2-0 [:(]

the my middle school got tickets in the lower barclay at a discount. went and was hooked. Got a 1/2 season ticket (Chrimbo! present from my grandad, birmingham fan) and i was in the programme from the game vs bradford as i sat behind where the players celebrated [y][y][y][y]!!

have always sat in upper n&p as a season ticket holder...maybe thats why im quiet morty [;)]!!

Now sit in row B of the upper N&P to the left of the goal (if your looking from the barclay to the N&P)  and the best bit is that the 3 people infront of me leave 8 mins early each match [y]

to show my dedication, for the 1st time i brought my 1s season ticket for the 2011/2012 season. its normally a birthday present but i wanted to beat the VAT rise and save £2.10 [y]

hope this explains a little more about me.

oh hang on....

favourite players, my 1st fav was phill mulyrne(sp?) cause i loved his free kicks. then I liked gary holt, just cause he was like me (3 lungs [y])

now my favourite is korey smith, drury and cody. [y]

the end... HONEST!! [:D]

Actually Nana we sit on the right of the goal if you are looking from the Barclay

Well now I''m here I might as well join in

Paul over 40 born in Spixworth but moved to Nottingham at the age of 3 then again to Leicester aged 7 1st City game (I can remember) was the 3-0 FA Cup stuffing by the white tighted Keith Wellar - But also saw Barham at his best a few seasons later.

Moved back to this great City in 1986 as I couldn''t get a ticket for the 2nd leg of the semi as I didn''t live in Norfolk!!! (oh and a change of job)

Probably best known on here for being "Nanas Dad" and to be honest I''m very proud of him.

favourite players past, Chris Woods, Bellamy, Paddon, Ashton and the Great Drinkell!!

Current fav players  Wes and Drury

I don''t think i actually did one of these myself...

I''m Sonny, 18.

From Norwich, but at Uni in Canterbury doing Film, Radio and Television degree, which is really fun. But does mean i miss a few home games :(

First game was against Huddersfield 1-1.... Had a season ticket for 9 years now (possibly 8), in the South Stand/Jarrold (One year in N&P upper, when Jarrold was being built).

Favourite players: Andy Marshall was my first...... Paul McVeigh, Iwan Roberts, Darren Huckerby, Robert Green, Adam Drury, Chris Martin, Russell Martin :D

My name is Steve, and I''m old enough to know better.

Norwich born and bred, and very proud of it. I love our beautiful City and County.

My father took me to watch my first home game in the early 60''s, when I was about 5. I used to get right on (or sit in) the railings in the South Stand near the half way line. By the time I had reached my early teens I was going on my own!

I have had over 20 years Reffing locally, reaching Level 1 / Class 5, and it was when I tore my calf and needed a few weeks rest that I started to take my daughter and son. I made sure that all through my childrens early years they didn''t support Man U or Chelsea or the like, and when other kids used to say to them Norwich are rubbish they could reply by saying, I go and see them every home game. How many times have you been to see Man U/ Chelsea ?

My daughter is now in her early 20''s and still has her ticket and her partner has now got my sons ticket.

Sadly I don''t work at the minute following an accident at work 3 years ago - I slipped 3 discs in my back and loosened several others, so some days it is a struggle to even get out of bed.

I love having my season ticket (I sit in the upper Barclay virtually in line with the penalty spot about 3 rows from the back), it is one of the most treasured things I have ever had in my life as it gives me so much pleasure (and pain).

I feel nothing but immense pride from being a supporter of Norwich City and I always make sure I take my City shirt wherever I go - The best example was wearing it in Torrevieja several years ago and walking towards me were three people wearing Ipswich shirts. I couldn''t resist, ''Scum Scum Scum''.

I''m Ed, and I''ve supported the Canaries through thick and thin for the last 30 years unlike my older brother who would jump on any old bandwagon and was last seen supporting Newcastle United because his constituency is there or thereabouts.

Favourite players were Darren Eadie, Darren Huckerby - anyone who was good on the left wing.  Not Clint Easton though, he was sh*t.

I don''t get to games as often as I''d like because I''m usually reading briefing notes or making speeches or hosting policy meetings, but I follow the club from a distance and attend when I can.  It''s nice to "meet" so many of you, and please remember that this coalition government is ruining the country and the "big society" is another way to get you all to sell hot dogs outside Carrow Road for no pay.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Actually Nana we sit on the right of the goal if you are looking from the Barclay

Moved back to this great City in 1986 as I couldn''t get a ticket for the 2nd leg of the semi as I didn''t live in Norfolk!!! (oh and a change of job)

Probably best known on here for being "Nanas Dad" and to be honest I''m very proud of him.

[/quote]

thanks [y] [;)]

well corrected [d]

I''m Gareth, am aged 33 and born in Norwich.

Lived the first half of my life in Long Stratton which is South of Norwich and the second half of my life in the City (Currently in Lakenham area - Hoping to move out to the burbs in the next year).

Too many favourite players to mention, but a special one has to go to Goss for giving me one of the best moments of my life.

Can''t honestly remember my first game, but i remember standing. I''ve got several of my very early programs, I will have to dig them out.

Haven''t been to a game this season unfortunately, have two young kiddies, but they are getting older and as soon as they are old enough and we''ve bought a new house, it''ll be season tickets for the whole family!