Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

lower barclay today

thought i''d sit in the lower barclay today for a change and it was full of  old people no wonder the atmosphere was crap ... is it normally populated by old gits ? if so they should give up their seats and move to the N&P and let some young blood in there to get the atmosphere going [:D]

I was sitting in block E today, much worse than it normally is but the stewards didn''t help. Every couple of minutes the same guy would tell us to sit down. Then they got the ''head stewards'' involved. They kicked a 12 year old out for repeatedly standing up ?? No-one was moaning, just the stewards. The atmosphere was the same as the match, rubbish. Hope they both are better next week. OTBC

I was behind the goal today, normally in the jarrold, i dont know if the guys were regular but they where complete idiots.

When the Orient Keepers were warming up they were F-ing this and C**t that. And Swearing at the goalie coach, something about him looking like a down symdrome clown etc!! All big and cocky until the steward told them to shut it, I thought i was going to witness a throwing out before kick off...

If thats the norm in the lower barclay than, im glad im in the jarrold,

[quote user="city till i die"]I was behind the goal today, normally in the jarrold, i dont know if the guys were regular but they where complete idiots.

When the Orient Keepers were warming up they were F-ing this and C**t that. And Swearing at the goalie coach, something about him looking like a down symdrome clown etc!! All big and cocky until the steward told them to shut it, I thought i was going to witness a throwing out before kick off...

If thats the norm in the lower barclay than, im glad im in the jarrold,[/quote]Not many regulars around me today CTID - i''ve had similar experiences in the past with ''intruders''.  Not the norm I can assure you.

All the school boys probably just thought it was a chance to get in the lower barclay as the turnout wouldn''t of been very high, I didn''t go, and everyone knows the atmosphere is usually good in the lower barclay, we have good banter, never sit down and sing etc... Just a bunch of 12 year olds probably, like the lad said further up

Not the usual crowd in the Barclay today!

The atmosphere at Carrow Road normally reflects whats going on in front of us on the pitch. The atmosphere was great against Sheff U and QPR, nd c rap today in the home end cause Leyton Orient fans made a lot of noise!

Thought i would venture into the South Stand yesterday to be with some other mates and to admire the view.

Sat in Area N and was around half way up on row S.

I''m not sitting there ever again. Barnett was getting slated for misplacing a header forward i think after 49 seconds. This pattern of picking continued throughout the whole game..

You know its strange when you hear people having a discussion when people are singing OTBC at the start..

[quote user="city till i die"]I was behind the goal today, normally in the jarrold, i dont know if the guys were regular but they where complete idiots. When the Orient Keepers were warming up they were F-ing this and C**t that. And Swearing at the goalie coach, something about him looking like a down symdrome clown etc!! All big and cocky until the steward told them to shut it, I thought i was going to witness a throwing out before kick off... If thats the norm in the lower barclay than, im glad im in the jarrold,[/quote]

I always sit in the lower barclay and what you describe sounds like the moron who who always sits in the barclay and shouts the same things to the opposition goalie etc every week. Apart from him it is great in the lower barclay

[quote user="city4eva"]

[quote user="city till i die"]I was behind the goal today, normally in the jarrold, i dont know if the guys were regular but they where complete idiots. When the Orient Keepers were warming up they were F-ing this and C**t that. And Swearing at the goalie coach, something about him looking like a down symdrome clown etc!! All big and cocky until the steward told them to shut it, I thought i was going to witness a throwing out before kick off... If thats the norm in the lower barclay than, im glad im in the jarrold,[/quote]

I always sit in the lower barclay and what you describe sounds like the moron who who always sits in the barclay and shouts the same things to the opposition goalie etc every week. Apart from him it is great in the lower barclay

[/quote]

I have been in Lower E barclay for a few years now can can honestly say that it''s cup matches that usually bring these people in, Those wannabes that can only get a seat there when the regulars can''t be bothered, and yesterday was one of those un-important days,In answer to the O P I''m one of those old buggers to which you refer to. Let me tell you Sprogg, that I and a few other old buggers in Lower E get in the swing of it and put you sproggs to shame.   

[quote user="city4eva"]

[/quote]

You wouldn''t be talking about the moron who''s favourite line is "c*ck sucker" would you? Wore a mask against the scum?

You wouldn''t be talking about the moron who''s favourite line is "c*ck sucker" would you? Wore a mask against the scum?

I have no idea mate, as i said i sit in the Jarrold normally!! The thing is there was about 4 of them, with 1 main idiot, and the others laughing a chipping when ever they could, but the thing is they weren''t the 12/16 year old you expect, i reckon they were in there 20s to 40s.

They must sit behind the goal normally because they seem to no a few people around them, and knew the steward by name. After he told them to sit down the guy was been subject to a f off you c.

[quote user="city till i die"]I was behind the goal today, normally in the jarrold, i dont know if the guys were regular but they where complete idiots.

If thats the norm in the lower barclay than, im glad im in the jarrold,[/quote]I don''t understand why fans are like this. Every club has idiots I suppose. [:(]

Related to other post in the "most annoying thing at a football match" - these said bunch of idiots were singing songs about ipswich fans dying. Now I do not like Ipswich but that is just disgusting. [:@] God these people annoy me. A bit of friendly banter is good but when it becomes like this is it just pure stupidity. [:(]

I sit in Lower Barclay block A

At every home league game I am surrounded by the same people (obviously all ST holders)

Saturday was a totally different experience, virtuallyu no regulars, lots of kids, mums and fans who had no idea where to sit.

Result , no atmosphere,.

Roll On Cardiff