Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Did anyone spot Doomcaster at Wembley today?

As Dagenham & Redbridge made their way up to the Royal box to collect their trophies and medals there he was in the front row.Now why would the Chief Executive of the Scottish Premier League be at the English Division Two play off Final?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As Dagenham & Redbridge made their way up to the Royal box to collect their trophies and medals there he was in the front row.Now why would the Chief Executive of the Scottish Premier League be at the English Division Two play off Final?[/quote]For exactly the same reason I saw him outside Murrayfield for the Scotland v England 6 nations game - Freeloader!

Perhaps as an ex board member of The Football League and a respected man in football circles, he was invited back to spend the afternoon with some old colleagues?

[quote user="Larry David"]Perhaps as an ex board member of The Football League and a respected man in football circles, he was invited back to spend the afternoon with some old colleagues?
[/quote]

Yes, definitely a sad day when he left Carrow Road.....

Sad, in the fact that he never left sooner....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Perhaps as an ex board member of The Football League and a respected man in football circles, he was invited back to spend the afternoon with some old colleagues?[/quote]

[/quote]Makes you wonder why he''s so respected though doesn''t it?

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Perhaps as an ex board member of The Football League and a respected man in football circles, he was invited back to spend the afternoon with some old colleagues?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Makes you wonder why he''s so respected though doesn''t it?
[/quote]

Yes, because he did such a fine job here, and is emulating his success North of the border....

Sometimes it''s not what you know.....it''s who you know....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe it is because he talks the talk but does not walk the walk as they say.

As who say? People who only talk in cliches?

As a resident of Scotland, Neil Doncaster has actually started quite well up here and has started to introduce new ideas which have gone down well in the media and by the supporters so maybe NCFC was the right job at the wrong time for him. Don''t be surprised to see him in a top level CEO position with a club in the future imo.

[quote user="canaryjock"]As who say? People who only talk in cliches? As a resident of Scotland, Neil Doncaster has actually started quite well up here and has started to introduce new ideas which have gone down well in the media and by the supporters so maybe NCFC was the right job at the wrong time for him. Don''t be surprised to see him in a top level CEO position with a club in the future imo.[/quote]

Yep, he''s the man for you....Our loss.

[quote user="canaryjock"]

As a resident of Scotland, Neil Doncaster has actually started quite well up here and has started to introduce new ideas which have gone down well in the media and by the supporters [/quote]Any chance of some examples of these new ideas please?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Easy - excellent waffler.

[quote user="canaryjock"]As who say? People who only talk in cliches? As a resident of Scotland, Neil Doncaster has actually started quite well up here and has started to introduce new ideas which have gone down well in the media and by the supporters so maybe NCFC was the right job at the wrong time for him. Don''t be surprised to see him in a top level CEO position with a club in the future imo.[/quote]

You are probably right that he has introduced new ideas but i think you will find he stole them from Andy Cullen.

No one cares about Scottish football really, 2 big clubs and the rest are shit and no one would notice if they went bust. Maybe Donny will try and keep the Old Firm in Scotland, bloody hope so, no way should they be in the ENGLISH leagues.

Infact, we should dump Jockland, cost us too much money, infat 10 billion, so Jockland, do one, can''t stand the Jocks with a passion.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

You are probably right that he has introduced new ideas but i think you will find he stole them from Andy Cullen.

[/quote]Who he promoted and gave him the flexibility to implement these ideas [:$]

[quote user="Larry David"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Who he promoted and gave him the flexibility to implement these ideas [:$]
[/quote]

What promotion are you implying that Andy was given by Doomcaster.Andy Cullen came to Norwich City as head of marketing and left in that same position.

[quote user="Larry David"]Perhaps as an ex board member of The Football League and a respected man in football circles, he was invited back to spend the afternoon with some old colleagues?[/quote]

[/quote]Makes you wonder why he''s so respected though doesn''t it?[/quote]because his nose was so brown it was untrue!

I don''t know if it''s just me, but I still can''t get used to not seeing him on the corner off Carra Rud fending off unbalanced Canary Callers concerns and questions with his smiling shield of pure bulls4it.

[quote user="Drazen Muzinic"]I don''t know if it''s just me, but I still can''t get used to not seeing him on the corner off Carra Rud fending off unbalanced Canary Callers concerns and questions with his smiling shield of pure bulls4it.[/quote]

i''ll never forget the time, under Peter Grant and with us staring relegation in the face, that Neil Doncaster told me and my mate that "we can still make the playoffs!" we walked off Laughing and Doomy looked like he was about to cry!