Sign in to follow this  
morty

Re: Welcome back Gregory / rickieandhucks.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="morty"]Oh, and for your info, my name isn''t Andrew.[/quote]

Even I know your name is Morty. [Y]

[/quote]He''s clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.[:)]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Morty - dude... hate to be the one to say this, but personally I''d let it go. It''s nothing to do with Archant at the end of the day, and it''s effectively anonymous posting. Whatever they''ve said, it will have less effect on whoevers opinion you are worried about, the less you draw attention to it. Hell - I didn''t know anyone *was* dissing you, till you mention it here. And I for one will always be on your side in a slagging match - as I''ve always liked you/your posts, but let it go dude... look up "The Streisand Effect"...[/quote]Lol, you weren''t here last night then?He did this to about 7 or 8 posters.I have done nothing, neither have I entered into any debate or correspondence with him, its a forum poster on a fake profile on a wind up.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Where/who is he?[/quote]No idea. He just started mailing me last night about a post I had made that he considered sexist, I''ll send you the mails lol.

haha he sent me this

Hello friend.

I do not like being insulted, I will appreciate an apology. I do not know who this "Gregory" is or what you associate with him however you''ll be bitterly disappointed to know that I am not him.

Regards,

Alan

So Alan, let me be the first to say

Go suck off a Horse!

Oh Morty I love you for posting this and heres the reason why.....

Hello friend,

Could you help me get to grips with the Pink''un as I am new. Are new-comers wel received, and if I see somethng I disagree with how should I re-act? Fancy meeting up before the match on Saturday too?

Regards,

Alan

You''ll never guess who it''s off............ rickieandhucks [:O]

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Oh Morty I love you for posting this and heres the reason why.....

Hello friend,

Could you help me get to grips with the Pink''un as I am new. Are new-comers wel received, and if I see somethng I disagree with how should I re-act? Fancy meeting up before the match on Saturday too?

Regards,

AlanYou''ll never guess who it''s off............ rickieandhucks [:O]

[/quote]Yeah, I got same mail.

[quote user="Queen B"]Dear oh dear...why do people do this? Seriously, what the hell is the point?[/quote]I honestly have no idea lol.

i have just checked my Pm''s and not one threatening thing...[:(]note to self: must do better to annoy Gregory and his dozen or so personalities [;)], feeling left out now

He''ll be back as someone else, it seems a bit like Shyster to me.shyster or not he is a complete TOOL!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t know, but how is it possible to have so many different screen names from one IP addy?[/quote]User names have nothing to do with IP address, they are linked to accounts which are linked to email addresses.

I''m sorry if my comment left you upset inanyway

however I often find it quite upsetting when others blaspheme. As it

states in the books of Deuteronomy Blasphemy is a sin and I don'' fel

comfartable seeing others performing such actions. But let''s not fall

out over this!

Your friend,

Gregory

Seriously - im a 15 year old kid who has no idea what half of these words mean. i replyed stating that i am not his friend.

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]I''m sorry if my comment left you upset inanyway however I often find it quite upsetting when others blaspheme. As it states in the books of Deuteronomy Blasphemy is a sin and I don'' fel comfartable seeing others performing such actions. But let''s not fall out over this!

Your friend,

Gregory

Seriously - im a 15 year old kid who has no idea what half of these words mean. i replyed stating that i am not his friend.

[/quote]

Deuteronomy is one of the heavier books of the Old Testament[:S] So he is a Bible-basher or a nutter,or both??!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Don''t know, but how is it possible to have so many different screen names from one IP addy?[/quote]

User names have nothing to do with IP address, they are linked to accounts which are linked to email addresses.
[/quote]

A  lot of forums have the facility to flag up anyone usuing multiple log in names from the same IP Addy/provider, obviously this one doesn''t.