Sign in to follow this  
barclayboy1902

theme for saturday .?????

just wondering if there is any sort of theme other than paul lambert day. just want to get a big inflatable but dont know what sort of thing to buy, no woman jokes.!, or sheep

Poundland have some interesting inflatables for something like a pound!!!.I have a BEN TEN beach ball whoever he is.Look out for a inflatable banana in the Snakepit as well.

I bought an inflatable ''friend'' from Poundland last time we got promoted.  She kept going down on me,,,,,

Sorry WITS - it had to be done.

On Amazon there are loads of very cheep blow ups I got 20 beach balls for £12.00, might be a bit late for postage now though   

Just asked "Cult Zeros" to produce a Lambert T-shirt and they have duly obliged:

http://www.cultzeros.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=Nwh44

I''ve got my 12 beach balls. I was in Poundland St Stephens earlier and I spotted a few inflatables if anyone wants to add to the atmosphere on a budget. They had...
Large Inflatable England Balls
Inflatable England Hands
Ben 10 rubber rings

just ordered my 2 metre long yellow and green snake off ebay, just hope ive got the puff to blow it up! look for it slithering about lower barclay.

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]just ordered my 2 metre long yellow and green snake off ebay, just hope ive got the puff to blow it up! look for it slithering about lower barclay.[/quote]Ooh, I shall look forward to laying my hands on your snake in the Lower Barclay on Saturday [;)]

Well ... i''ve managed to find one. Dont think i would be able to wave it around in the Snakepit on Saturday though [:P]

But despite Carlisle''s season fizzling out in recent weeks, Abbott is hoping his side will be party poopers.

“Now we can go to Norwich, hope Delia burns her pies and spoil their party,” smiled the United boss, after their 1-1 weekend draw with Walsall at Brunton Park.

Defender Evan Horwood, who may play his last game for the club at Carrow Road, added: “It will be party time down there and we probably won''t be able to see the pitch for all the balloons, but we will go there and give our all.”

Now he''s talked that up , i am sure we wont let him down [;)]

The way this thread is going ... i think balloons might be the least of their worries [;)]

Shame that ... all the euphoria will have died down by the time i get my season ticket in the Barclay next season hehe [;)]No idea why it wont let me quote you WITS???

[quote user="Henry"]Shame that ... all the euphoria will have died down by the time i get my season ticket in the Barclay next season hehe [;)]No idea why it wont let me quote you WITS???[/quote]Before posting you need to delete my punctuation marks in the quote - quoting doesn''t like ''em for some reason!Understandably you want to come to the Lower Barclay where all the best fans sit - cue uproar from people who sit elsewhere [;)] - and the range of inflatables is fantastic

ASDA selling Green and Yellow beach balls £1 each, going to need plenty of help blowing these up, as well as the 30 I''m waiting for from amazon, might have to get a throw away balloon pump.   

[quote user="snakepiter"].Look out for a inflatable banana in the Snakepit as well.
[/quote]

As well as on these message boards.....

I''ve heard the inflatable John Higgins is selling well in the Jarrold stand as they''re used to long queues.

It''s made in Russia, you can throw it, and at the end of the season it''ll have greatly increased in value.

[quote user="barclayboy1902"]just ordered my 2 metre long yellow and green snake off ebay, just hope ive got the puff to blow it up! look for it slithering about lower barclay.[/quote]Sadly I didn''t get to lay my hands on your 2m snake barclayboy [:(] but I did see dylanisabaddog''s inflatable friend as she was being tosed about in B and C blocks [;)]