Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

there was a policeman standing away from the ones who did run on recording them all so if you are someone who did run onto the pitch you might just have your season ticket taken away from you.

[quote user="Disco Stu"]and so there it is. 99.9% of norwich fans are pathetic. listen to ya. what the hell is wrong with going on the pitch? every other club does it if they either stay up or win promotion, but not good old norwich. I cant believe some fans were actually booing the fans and also chanting off off off. get a bleeding life. After years of absolute shite, we have a bunch of players who have given us (fans) and the city and county something to be proud of. What is wrong with wanting to celebrate it with the people who made it happen? Nothing. To everyone who got on the pitch, I SALUTE YOU. to the rest of you, get back to your dungeons and dragons board games.[/quote]

I completely agree. Ive been a hardcore fan for 25years and I consider all these happy clappers as idiots. Where has all the passion gone? What is wrong with invading the pitch? The people moaning are probably barcadi breezer drinkers! I see little old Bournemouth havin a pitch invasion at Burton. The players were loving it, being photographed with the fans! People need to get a grip and man up on the breezers!

[quote user="fearofambition"]again, who won''t celebrate a rare title win and promotion with a mass pitch invasion? My guess is yes. But then that''s because we are not hooligans and louts like all those other nasty fans from those other nasty clubs. Bravo to the upstanding citizens of carrow road.[/quote]Moan, moan, moan. [:''(]

[quote user="Brendo "]The question is why? Did other clubs allow pitch invasions? Or did the fans just run on, which means we have a good stewarding/security system? Because it is a little intriguing as to why many other clubs did but we didnt? [:S][/quote]oh my

Did you see how many Bournemouth fans were on the pitch

VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!!!

I think they should all be banned

but then again that could mean them having an attendance of about 25 next year

You really are a sterile bunch get a life !

Today,of all days,and fans are still having a go at each other! Chill out,shut up or go out and celebrate,just do one FFS[Y]

[quote user="fearofambition"]Because other clubs aren''t full of fans like you brendo who worry about ''being allowed'' to invade the pitch. You really don''t get it do you? But don''t worry, you are safe in the majority at carrow road.[/quote]As I''ve said before, I''d like to aswell, but they specifically explained you weren''t allowed to and what the consequences were. Would you have reacted the same if the players didn''t come back out? Pleb.

[quote user="anon"][quote user="Brendo "]The question is why? Did other clubs allow pitch invasions? Or did the fans just run on, which means we have a good stewarding/security system? Because it is a little intriguing as to why many other clubs did but we didnt? [:S][/quote]oh my[/quote]Oh my indeed. Tool.

[quote user="Back after the break"]........when the police have examined their video evidence. What''s the point?[/quote]

The fans just got excited I guess, each to their own.

If the guys that ran on the pitch get their season tickets taken away it will be bang out of order, they did nothing except jump around and hug a few of the players. Had they taunted or threatened the Gills fans they would deserve to be banned but they were just showing a bit of passion for something that doesn''t happen to us very often. Even if they had stopped the players coming out there is another game where we will be presented with the trophy and we can have a lap of honour while holding the trophy aloft. Fair play to em I say.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Did you see how many Bournemouth fans were on the pitch VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!!! I think they should all be banned but then again that could mean them having an attendance of about 25 next year You really are a sterile bunch get a life ![/quote]

Were you one of those that went on the pitch?

so because all other clubs allow it we should too?if all other clubs allowed the random hanging of a supporter before the game should we allow that too?

So ****ing what, some fans ran on the pitch.  I agree with with OP that it is a product of being a modern day supporter of modern day watered down football.  The club acts like some sort of Big Brother organisation saying if you are naughty you''ll sit on the naughty step and the players (who you pay their ****ing wages with season tickets) won''t come out.Every single other club had a chunk of supporters that ran on to their pitches and went mental in a good meaning way.  But Little old Norwich are told to be good little happy clappers.  And ironically many brain washed supporters are well trained in the new order of ''little old Norwich'' look down their noses at them and call the names like brainless.  I''d rather be brainless than brainwashed.If the club turn around and take action against the few,  they will enter a whole new era of uber stupidity.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="anon"][quote user="Brendo "]The question is why? Did other clubs allow pitch invasions? Or did the fans just run on, which means we have a good stewarding/security system? Because it is a little intriguing as to why many other clubs did but we didnt? [:S][/quote]oh my[/quote]Oh my indeed. Tool.[/quote]ooh internet hardman "brendo".  dont hurt me tough guy.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Did you see how many Bournemouth fans were on the pitch

VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!!!

I think they should all be banned

but then again that could mean them having an attendance of about 25 next year

You really are a sterile bunch get a life ![/quote]

I think the scarfers would want a public linching

Let''s be honest - they weren''t real fans. Bunch of Football Factory wannabes who had clearly planned it well in advance to get some attention.

Idiots.

--------------------------------------------------

real fans

haha that ,made me laugh, if im right most of them came from the snake pit.all probably season ticket holders, they pay there money, get a grip Jesus

and because they don''t wear there shirt classes them as hooligans?? take a look at old trafford mate, not everyone wears a bloody shirt,

idiot haha

No I didn''t go, I live 200 miles away and i''m far to old for running on the pitch but would certainly not have a problem with those that wanted to

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so because all other clubs allow it we should too?if all other clubs allowed the random hanging of a supporter before the game should we allow that too?[/quote]It''s now allowing it''s tolerating it in exceptional circumstances.  FFS nobody is advocating running on every ****ing game are they

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Let''s be honest - they weren''t real fans. Bunch of Football Factory wannabes who had clearly planned it well in advance to get some attention. Idiots. [/quote]

Yeah bloody hooligans! Did you see all the bournemouth hooligans today!? And the rochdale hooligans last week!? And the stevenage hooligans!? God, it''s a disgrace! Ban them all for life! Bloody football factory wannabe hooligans.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so because all other clubs allow it we should too?

if all other clubs allowed the random hanging of a supporter before the game should we allow that too?
[/quote]

now THAT''S an idea !!!.........Tony from Canary call anyone??

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so because all other clubs allow it we should too?

if all other clubs allowed the random hanging of a supporter before the game should we allow that too?
[/quote]

That is actually rather tempting[:P]

[/quote]

I don''t think other clubs do officially allow it jas but I think they just turn a blind eye too it and appreciate that passions are running high so don''t bother trying too hard too prevent it.

[quote user="Herman "]Today,of all days,and fans are still having a go at each other! Chill out,shut up or go out and celebrate,just do one FFS[Y][/quote]

Couldnt'' agree more [:D]

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Give it a rest, whats the problem a few people ran on the pitch so what!!!! Every other club does it, we used to run on the pitch every year at the last game years ago. And if you think people running on the pitch was going to stop the players coming out afterwards you really are Ni eve[/quote]

Maybe you did not see some of the children that were left in tears and scared. Like it or not you spoilt a lot of peoples day. If it was supporting the club did you not notice how the players that you approached just ignored you?