Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

What did you achieve apart from sh*tting yourselves when you saw PC Plod filming you guys? It was like watching a sheepdog rounding up a herd of sheep, you clearly have very little sense, and almost ruined the lap of celebration for the other 25,000 - absolutely pathetic.

Having said that, I thought the stewards and police deserve credit for the way they dealt with the situation.

[quote user="city till i die"]LORD FLASHHEART

for someone who doesn''t care, you seem unable to forget about it now!![/quote]I just need something to do while my computer updates and I''m tired of playing with myself. [Y]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hope you''ve got your tin hat and bomb shelter ready lol[/quote]

Certainly do WAY, sorry but I just don''t see the purpose.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I think that when you enter somebody''s property you should do them the respect of obeying their rules. Like it or not, the rules at Carrow Road are that you do not go on the pitch. Mind you I like this whole "they were just excited". I wonder why more people don''t use it in court. haha! [:P]
[/quote]

This is exactly the point that all of the ''why not'' brigade have overlooked.

The club had specifically said not to go on the pitch, so I take it those who did wont mind if they have their season tickets removed next season ?

anybody else see the female steward in flourescent yellow (i think), about 5 ft tall trying to stop some big burly men (single handedly) towards the centre of the pitch?

10 out of 10 for effort!

not another thread.no doubt by someone in the jarrold/n+p anyway. duno why them lot are so bothered anyway. all they did was clap them go home once they''d passed their area.

[quote user="Huddy "]anybody else see the female steward in flourescent yellow (i think), about 5 ft tall trying to stop some big burly men (single handedly) towards the centre of the pitch? 10 out of 10 for effort![/quote]

Someone on another thread reckoned she was slapped by a fan [:O]

[quote user="Mushroom"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hope you''ve got your tin hat and bomb shelter ready lol[/quote]

[/quote]

lol good, i had mine on standby in case you needed to borrow one.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

got any dents yet? [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

got any dents yet? [;)]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I thought the sight of that policeman strolling accross the pitch with that camcorder pointing toward the snakepit was one of the most patchetic things I''ve seen at a football match.

[/quote]

Agreed.

Stop taking the pee (& the easy overtime) and go and catch some criminals. Proper criminals.

Christ, what do I pay my taxes for? ...for some sad, lazy, power pissed revenue collection/generating service ...sorry ''Force''.

When I was at Uni, I used to loathe that most students thought/stated that, ''all pigs are b*******''. Sadly my experience ever since has only served to prove that they were informed and I wasn''t. I guess it generally takes a certain demographic to join these days.

As a post script to this, I used to live on Mill Hill Rd. Our car, like others, was broken into. It was happening literally nightly. Every morning another car with broken glass by it. Phoned the police to report it and give them all this information. All I got was a crime number for insurance purposes and ....nothing, they just weren''t interested at all. 

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Mushroom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

got any dents yet? [;)]

[/quote]

Plenty from the past year or two lol but it still works

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I thought the sight of that policeman strolling accross the pitch with that camcorder pointing toward the snakepit was one of the most patchetic things I''ve seen at a football match.

[/quote]

Agreed.

Stop taking the pee (& the easy overtime) and go and catch some criminals. Proper criminals.

Christ, what do I pay my taxes for? ...for some sad, lazy, power pissed revenue collection/generating service ...sorry ''Force''.

When I was at Uni, I used to loathe that most students thought/stated that, ''all pigs are b*******''. Sadly my experience ever since has only served to prove that they were informed and I wasn''t. I guess it generally takes a certain demographic to join these days.

As a post script to this, I used to live on Mill Hill Rd. Our car, like others, was broken into. It was happening literally nightly. Every morning another car with broken glass by it. Phoned the police to report it and give them all this information. All I got was a crime number for insurance purposes and ....nothing, they just weren''t interested at all. 

[/quote]You should have said, some drunk bloke was running across your lawn, they would''ve been there with a video camera within 10 minutes.

Yes, why couldn''t they simply bleat out a cuckoo clock rendition of our once stirring song then sit and enjoy the taped music from the club informing them they celebrations were been partaking of.

I shouldn''t wonder these aren''t the type of beer swilling, lower orders that have been embarrassing our club for decades.

The same types that used to turn up to games when we were not winning.

Well WE ARE winning now so the club should tell them that they are not wanted and not welcome at Carrow Road...

.... for now, anyway.

[quote user="anon"]not another thread.

no doubt by someone in the jarrold/n+p anyway. duno why them lot are so bothered anyway. all they did was clap them go home once they''d passed their area.
[/quote]

Lower Barclay, block E thanks, I take back the "brainless idiots" tag, I''m just bemused as to what these people thought would be achieved. Ultimately, I''m glad we all got to enjoy the celebrations, and hope everyone enjoys their evening celebrating - OTBC.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]What is the obession with running around aimlessly for the sake of it?
[/quote]

Because it''s the only way that some sad individuals get any attention. ''Look at me, look at me''! If it achieved something I could understand it. But what does it achieve, apart from making these bozos think that they''re ''big'' for a couple of minutes?  

[quote user="Huddy "]anybody else see the female steward in flourescent yellow (i think), about 5 ft tall trying to stop some big burly men (single handedly) towards the centre of the pitch? 10 out of 10 for effort![/quote]

what a dilema for the bloke either gets led off by a little women steward  or  shakes her off and gets called a woman beater... either way his mates are gonna take the piss.. a lose lose situation [:D]

" some drunk bloke was running across your lawn"

Whereas if it was female and she is using a microphone to incite the fans, then ..................

.......................... errrr, it''s ok it would seem

none

put it this way, ticket holders have been with the club when we have been losing a watching shyte players - managers for the last few years,

for the club to take them away for celebrating promotion would be ridiculous and would be very embarrassing to the club.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]What is the obession with running around aimlessly for the sake of it?
[/quote]

Because it''s the only way that some sad individuals get any attention. ''Look at me, look at me''! If it achieved something I could understand it. But what does it achieve, apart from making these bozos think that they''re ''big'' for a couple of minutes?  

[/quote]

What a birthday week this has been, down at the Valley on Saturday and here today, they have made an old man very happy. Bring on the Binners 

Some of you numptys really need to get out more, moaning about a pitch invasion! You just won the league for fuck sake. No wonder you are ridiculed by other clubs you happy clappy foam hand supporting clowns. I feel sorry for some of Your supporters who are passionate unlike most of you sad miserable tits.

P.s............... Were coming up with you.

''We''re coming up with you.'' All I can say is that I hope you are a Millwall fan.