Sign in to follow this  
freddyf105

So there was a pitch invasion...

I thought it was quite nice to see the stewards actually go some way to justifying their existence today without the usual ,petty jobsworth, "can you sit down please" of most weeks!

On that note ,where were they during the match today at the Barclay - no-one to be seen! (as with the Leeds match), its either a requirement to sit or it isn''t ?, If they can turn a blind eye to one match, then they surely can for every match!

I thought it was interesting that of all the beer gut boys who made it onto the pitch only one was wearing a City shirt. The sort of blokes who try to blend in with the home crowd at away games when the trouble kicks off. The cops were videoing those who got on - and no doubt some doorbells will be rung this summer!

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Bellends, what''s wrong with going onto the pitch, loados of other clubs were allowed to do it..?[/quote]That''s the point Lewie, we weren''t allowed to. [:(]And Clean Shirt, same to you. I''d love to invade the pitch too, but if they said no and said there could be consequences if people do, then I''m not going to. Muppet. I take it you went on?

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]That is the problem with you kids Brendo bought up on watered down football all you wanna do is clap and say well done![/quote]Rather than running around in circles wondering what to do with yourself?

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Rules are there to be broken where is your sense of adventure?[/quote]So I can kill your family? [^o)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Clean Shirt"]Rules are there to be broken where is your sense of adventure?[/quote]So I can kill your family? [^o)][/quote]Whoops. [:$] Harsh, I apologise. My point is that rules are there not to be broken!!!

Yep. [:$] I know I take it back. I was trying to say that is the rule of murder a rule to be broken? No rules are not there to be broken,

[quote user="city till i die"]fair play brendo!!!

you are telling me you have never broken a rule?? EVER??[/quote]Well not deliberately. And if I did, then I did so knowing the consequences. I also knew the consequences today, which could have seen 20,000 Norwich fans going home very pee''d off.

[quote user="Back after the break"]........when the police have examined their video evidence. What''s the point?[/quote]

Oh boo hoo some fans ran on the pitch! i suppose all the various fans who have pitch invaded over the seasons when their team gets promoted, win a title or avoid relegation are all louts and hooligans?! Fans like yourself really are pathetic, why bother? Unfortunately you speak for the vast majority of norwich fans who attend carrow road.

and so there it is. 99.9% of norwich fans are pathetic. listen to ya. what the hell is wrong with going on the pitch? every other club does it if they either stay up or win promotion, but not good old norwich. I cant believe some fans were actually booing the fans and also chanting off off off. get a bleeding life. After years of absolute shite, we have a bunch of players who have given us (fans) and the city and county something to be proud of. What is wrong with wanting to celebrate it with the people who made it happen? Nothing. To everyone who got on the pitch, I SALUTE YOU. to the rest of you, get back to your dungeons and dragons board games.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city till i die"]fair play brendo!!! you are telling me you have never broken a rule?? EVER??[/quote]

Well not deliberately. And if I did, then I did so knowing the consequences. I also knew the consequences today, which could have seen 20,000 Norwich fans going home very pee''d off.
[/quote]

What age did you first try alcohol? Did you know what the consequences would have been then? to you....Really?

1-0 to YB!

[quote user="yellow blood"]Hardly a pitch invasion...around 50 if that and after congratulating the players they dutifully wandered back to their stand. There was no delay to the players coming out and didn''t spoil the atmosphere one bit.[/quote]yes... but what did spoil the atmosphere a little... the club playing music full blast!!!

should be knocking on the door of the steward kicking people in the stomach not the fans having some fun.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="city till i die"]fair play brendo!!! you are telling me you have never broken a rule?? EVER??[/quote]Well not deliberately. And if I did, then I did so knowing the consequences. I also knew the consequences today, which could have seen 20,000 Norwich fans going home very pee''d off. [/quote]

What age did you first try alcohol? Did you know what the consequences would have been then? to you....Really?

1-0 to YB!

[/quote]Haha. [:D] Like 15 properly, and yes as I know whenever I drink I''m in a safe environment and with good mates who will look after me in case something bad happens. I also take care of myself and don''t have too much. You''re point is disallowed and awarded to Brendo. [:)] 

[quote user="Disco Stu"]and so there it is. 99.9% of norwich fans are pathetic. listen to ya. what the hell is wrong with going on the pitch? every other club does it if they either stay up or win promotion, but not good old norwich. I cant believe some fans were actually booing the fans and also chanting off off off. get a bleeding life. After years of absolute shite, we have a bunch of players who have given us (fans) and the city and county something to be proud of. What is wrong with wanting to celebrate it with the people who made it happen? Nothing. To everyone who got on the pitch, I SALUTE YOU. to the rest of you, get back to your dungeons and dragons board games.[/quote]Exactly! And we wonder why other clubs laugh at our fans for being middle-class, happy clappers.

again, who won''t celebrate a rare title win and promotion with a mass pitch invasion? My guess is yes. But then that''s because we are not hooligans and louts like all those other nasty fans from those other nasty clubs. Bravo to the upstanding citizens of carrow road.

I thought the sight of that policeman strolling accross the pitch with that camcorder pointing toward the snakepit was one of the most patchetic things I''ve seen at a football match.

Compare this to Newcsatle fans who had a pitch invasion on the Plymouth pitch last Monday in front of the home fans just after they had just relegated them!.

Hardly a serious offence now is it?!

[quote user="yellow blood"]Too late Brendo, the linesman has already given it [:D][:D][/quote]Inept lino''s! Everytime in this bloody godforsaken league!!!! [:@] Stewards enquiry? [:)]

[quote user="morty"]Will be interesting to see what happens, there was a copper videoing it all.
[/quote]

lol there was more than one videoing it and I hope those people won''t be wanting to see NCFC next season [:)]

The question is why? Did other clubs allow pitch invasions? Or did the fans just run on, which means we have a good stewarding/security system? Because it is a little intriguing as to why many other clubs did but we didnt? [:S]