Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich versus Huddersield: Unoffical Match Chat...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Charlton screwed!Ole ole ole ole

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]We need another goal, so I have sent the g/f to the bog for a lucky dump[/quote]

Well done lass

You beauty Elliot.

She''s still in there, so there may be a third coming

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I think I''ve just come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elliott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Ewwww! [+o(]

[quote user="Smudger"]Go for the 3rd Lambert... F**k conservative!!![/quote]Go for the 4th or the 5th even!

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"] 

Server Error in ''/cs_pinkun/cs'' Application.

Transaction (Process ID 856) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Transaction (Process ID 856) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Transaction (Process ID 856) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950890

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846875

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194

System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +33

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +83

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +297

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +141

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +70

CommunityServer.Data.ForumsSqlDataProvider.GetPost(Int32 postID, Int32 userID, Boolean trackViews) +311

CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Posts.GetPost(Int32 postID, Int32 userID, Boolean trackViews) +186

CommunityServer.Discussions.Controls.CreateEditPost..ctor() +187

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.__BuildControlCreateeditpost1() +26

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.__BuildControlBodyContentRegion() +57

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.__BuildControlMPContainer() +73

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.__BuildControlTree(forums_addpost_aspx __ctrl) +50

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.FrameworkInitialize() +22

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +56

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49

ASP.forums_addpost_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +4

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
[/quote]

Wow, thats quite the celebration you have there.
[/quote]

Impressive Huh?

Not sure wtf happened there lol

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I think I''ve just come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elliott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]I think the whole of Norwich just did Beauseant.

[quote user="Smudger"]Go for the 3rd Lambert... F**k A conservative!!![/quote]I had a visit from my new shiny Conservative MP the other day… I would!!!! Not VOTE for her obviously!!!!!!!!!!

1Norwich363878
2Leeds United363271
3Charlton362066
4Millwall362065
5Colchester351663
6Swindon351163
7Huddersfield361758
8MK Dons36256
9Bristol Rovers35-352
10Southampton342647
11Yeovil36-244
12Carlisle36-444