Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Dare I ask what your inkling is? lol[/quote]No, because a) I''m almost certainly wrong, and b) I wouldn''t wanna compromise your secret identity.  Its like how Alfred the butler doesn''t give away Batman''s identity... its for the greater good... [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Top of the League Lass"]Top of the League Lass = morty -- and vice versa

what u mean ?[/quote]Shyster fancies Morty.[/quote]

Morty is my alter ego..[/quote]Shush, don''t give the game away.

[quote user="Top of the League Lass"]how did you work that one out, for our every 1 year the dogs years go up in 7''s so my dog is 2 so in dog years he is 14[/quote]Clearly I meant in an alternative reality.Do keep up.[:P]

I only ever end up getting tickets for the Jarrold but beggars can''t be choosers, and on the subject of the thread, in my opinion the stand is awash with talent, although that might be down to the amount of Strongbow consumed, so swings and roundabouts as they say.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]What stand do you sit in EM?There''s an oxymoron for you lol[/quote]I sit in the ''At Home Watching Sky Sports News'' stand... its quite modern and comfortable but there''s not much atmosphere and I have to make the pies myself.I live in Manchester, I don''t have a season ticket, and only been to Stockport and Oldham so far this season.  Please don''t think less of me... [:(]I am, however, moving back to Norwich this summer and although I can''t afford a ST just yet, I''ll at least have more chance of getting down to Carra Rudd! [:D]

Its okay, I think if you were who I thought you were you''d have known who I am too...And thank you, looking forward to coming back to the Fine City! Its gonna be easier to indoctrinate the kids down there, there''s way too much Man Utd and City influence up here!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its okay, I think if you were who I thought you were you''d have known who I am too...And thank you, looking forward to coming back to the Fine City! Its gonna be easier to indoctrinate the kids down there, there''s way too much Man Utd and City influence up here!

[/quote]Kids? I thought you said you were a wee laddie of 18? Or was that someone else on another thread?

[quote user="cityislife"]Away city girls may well be good looking.........PINKUN birds = UGLY.
[/quote]

Kathy,Angel you are required on the messageboard.Where are you?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its okay, I think if you were who I thought you were you''d have known who I am too...

And thank you, looking forward to coming back to the Fine City! Its gonna be easier to indoctrinate the kids down there, there''s way too much Man Utd and City influence up here!

[/quote]

What a strange conversation Monkey. It sounds like you thought she was Manchester Millie who used to hang out on the corner of Portland & Piccadilly. [:D]

Because the person who i work with looks like something out of lord of the rings! That''s why the women on the PIN''UN are not attractive.

[quote user="CabbageArmy"]

Because the person who i work with looks like something out of lord of the rings! That''s why the women on the PIN''UN are not attractive.

[/quote]Just because one person, whom I guess is female from your comment, is not attractive in your eyes, does not make all females on here unattractive. Crikey, that would be like me saying all male posters on here are complete dicks based on the posts by just one sexist poster.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Its okay, I think if you were who I thought you were you''d have known who I am too...And thank you, looking forward to coming back to the Fine City! Its gonna be easier to indoctrinate the kids down there, there''s way too much Man Utd and City influence up here!

[/quote]Kids? I thought you said you were a wee laddie of 18? Or was that someone else on another thread?[/quote]God I wish! Add ten years onto that and you''d have it...

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You poor old soul EM! lolDoes that make me ancient and decrepit then? Being that I''m older than you and younger than the Queen [:P][/quote]Nowt wrong with a woman of experience, WITS... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]You poor old soul EM! lolDoes that make me ancient and decrepit then? Being that I''m older than you and younger than the Queen [:P][/quote]Nowt wrong with a woman of experience, WITS... [;)][/quote]Now now, calm down [:P]ps I have plenty lol

Do you lot have any idea how long it took to read this? And very few pictures [:S]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]No pictures, Henry... not one... its bad form, isn''t it...[/quote]It is ... every page you hope for one, and every page is a disappointment [;)]

Got my ex into the football. She is Now a season ticket holder in the lower Barcley and she is stunning. However most women look hot in football shirts especially Norwich ones

[quote user="plymouth yellow"]Got my ex into the football. She is Now a season ticket holder in the lower Barcley and she is stunning. However most women look hot in football shirts especially Norwich ones[/quote]

Oh and for any hot women that dont have a ticket for the Leeds game give me a shout, as I have a spare.