Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Swindon vs Norwich: Unoffical offical match thread :D

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Well, we''ve already got lesbian action and morty wearing nothing but a smurf hat, so I''d better join the thread ! Afternoon all.

I fancy us to win this one quite easily. Swindon will be tired after Saturday and have key players out, so I expect us to overpower them in the last quarter.

[/quote]

lol hiya [:)]

Welcome to lesbian smurfville

[/quote]

Hi WAY. By the way, is that Lambo''s shrunken head that you''re wearing around your neck?[;)]

[/quote]

Ok what pic have you seen of me? lol

[/quote]

Lol, just wondered if you''d done him in after his midweek comment, cos I haven''t seen him on here since! A woman scorned and all that......

[/quote]

Hahahaha I haven''t shrunk his head and he did reply eventually bless him [:D]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="cityangel"]

Team News

Forster, Nelson, R.Martin, Holt (c), Doherty, Hoolahan, C.Martin, Lappin, Russell, Rose, Smith

Subs: Rudd (GK), Drury, Hughes, Elliott, McVeigh, McNamee, Johnson

[/quote]
Reckon Drury has to be in with a shout of an appearance today, if we''re winning...
[/quote]

I hope so, would have liked to see him start the game today tbh, wish I was there but after going to Huddersfield last week need to give my purse a rest.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Beauseant"]

Well, we''ve already got lesbian action and morty wearing nothing but a smurf hat, so I''d better join the thread ! Afternoon all.

I fancy us to win this one quite easily. Swindon will be tired after Saturday and have key players out, so I expect us to overpower them in the last quarter.

[/quote]
You can forever be proud that your 5000th post was spent talking about Norwich City, smurfs and lesbians.... [Y]
[/quote]

Bloody hell I hadn''t even noticed, but, yes, that''s some serious content![;)]

5000 posts in less than 2 years? If you were a woman, we''d be starting threads about you, Beau... [;)]Right, I''m off! Enjoy, boys and girls, here''s to another 3 points (though I''ll accept 1)... [Y]

[quote user="Championship Dogger "]My internet connection is slow today or is the website??
[/quote]

It''s a little slow for me, but I would guess it''s busy

5 pages of match thread and it hasn''t started yet. [:D]

Right off to listen to the game, enjoy everyone.

"It''s all those hot thoughts you had last night Dogger. They melted your connection"

Am I on the right forum here? [:P]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Why haven''t we scored yet?Lambert out ffs.[/quote]

Go and put some clothes on![;)]

[/quote]I have my children here so am clothed.But feel free to assume that I post completely naked at all other times when posting.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I have my children here so am clothed.But feel free to assume that I post completely naked at all other times when posting.[:)]Not a pretty picture lol [:P]

[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="morty"]Why haven''t we scored yet?

Lambert out ffs.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have my children here so am clothed.

But feel free to assume that I post completely naked at all other times when posting.

[:)]

[/quote]

Sorry, but I''m struggling to get rid of the image of you naked but for a smurf hat that was floated earlier in the thread. I feel that I may have been permanently traumatised[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]I have my children here so am clothed.But feel free to assume that I post completely naked at all other times when posting.[:)]

[/quote]

Sorry, but I''m struggling to get rid of the image of you naked but for a smurf hat that was floated earlier in the thread. I feel that I may have been permanently traumatised[:)]

[/quote]It depends where the smurf hat is as to quite how traumatic it is

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]How''s it sounding on the radio peoples?
[/quote]

We seem to be in control. They''ve created nothing but we''ve had several shots and Nelson just headed straight at the keeper when well placed. Nouble''s pace could be a problem though.....