Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Swindon vs Norwich: Unoffical offical match thread :D

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Agreed Morty, 2nd half like last week will do nicely[/quote]

I think they''ll tire and we''ll take them in the last 20 minutes. It sounds like they''re more worried about not losing rather than going for it.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Agreed Morty, 2nd half like last week will do nicely[/quote]

I think they''ll tire and we''ll take them in the last 20 minutes. It sounds like they''re more worried about not losing rather than going for it.

[/quote]

Got everything crossed that''s the case  [:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hang fire on that kettle morty. Hadn''t reaslised we were so close to ht. Put it on around 16:15 ok[/quote]Okie doke.[Y]

gooby, Frank Nouble was getting rave reviews at West Ham, went on loan to West Brom, now on loan to Swindon, all in the space of about 3 months....bizzare!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Hang fire on that kettle morty. Hadn''t reaslised we were so close to ht. Put it on around 16:15 ok[/quote]Okie doke.[Y][/quote]I like a man who knows what''s what, when to do as he''s told and when to take the initiative [:P]

[quote user="Arthur John Locke Whittle"]gooby, Frank Nouble was getting rave reviews at West Ham, went on loan to West Brom, now on loan to Swindon, all in the space of about 3 months....bizzare!!![/quote]

Maybe he''s got Romany in his blood and can''t stay in one place too long lol

He was playing for West Ham because they had nobody else fit, he was out of his depth and loaned out to WBA where he just isn''t as good as Miller, Bednar, Cox etc. He''s quick and strong but looks like bambi on ice.

Remember seeing Nouble in the fa cup against Arsenal. Reminded me of Heskey but with pace.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Yup, agree with that.

Finally we get a good cross into the box.... but Holt is offside

Sounds like the wind is playing a little havoc at times, the ball running away from players.