Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Bristol Rovers V Charlton, Sky Sports One......

Bristol Rovers have not done a thing since we beat them 5-1, so unfortunately I''m expecting 3 points for Charlton. Saying that, I expected the same thing when they played Orient!

im hoping for a draw, Bristol Rovers are not on form at the moment so I can''t see them winning but any slip up by the top teams will do me as Charlton must be expected to win tonight

Bristol have slumped over recent weeks but all the pressure is on charlton. This is a must win game for them and even if they do they are still 6 points behind with a worse goal difference. I fancy Charlton to win this then drop points at home to Yeovil on saturday

No matter about Rovers'' form of late, it is going to be a tough gam for Charlton.  I expect lots of good football to be played, and it to be fairly end to end.  However I think Charlton will come away with all 3 points.  2-1 to the Addicks, but Bristol will go down fighting.

COME ON ROVERS, COME ON ROVERS, COME ON ROVERS.

The best thing is: Charlton feel like they are playing catch up and hopefully soon Leeds will too.

If we win the next four the rest will be in a battle for second.

I don''t rate Charlton at all.

Swindon are good, but draw too many games.  If Charlton lose this we are realistically 10 points clear of 3rd (9 plus superior GD), and we are half way through Feb.  I really couldn''t see us not going up automatically.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Should have been 2-0

[/quote]

what an idiot 1 on 1 with the keeper too .

I have a feeling that if this was on a regular saturday at 3pm this would not be the score line..... but CAMMAAANNNN !!!