Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Leeds v Walsall score predictions!

Leeds play one of their games in hand tonight at home to Walsall, and I''m sure we will all be keeping an eye on it whilst watching Milan v United.

As it''s at Elland Road I can''t see anything but a Leeds win.  3-0 Leeds, unfortunately! [:(]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

2:0 dirty Leeds...im hoping for a 0:0 or 1:1[;)]

[/quote]or even better Walsall to grab a late late late winner...this would surely shatter Leeds confidence

[quote user="Willmeister"]Leeds 0 - 6 Walsall
[/quote]

With Troy ''Who are the **** are you?'' Deeney bagging a hat trick

[quote user="Yarmyed"]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Leeds 0 - 6 Walsall[/quote]

With Troy ''Who are the **** are you?'' Deeney bagging a hat trick

[/quote]Exactly and a hat-trick of own goals by Beckford.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Without wishing to end up with egg on my face, we''ll win this easily. Johnson and Grella to score.

Beckford still out with hamstring.[/quote]I heard on SSN he''s back tonight.

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Without wishing to end up with egg on my face, we''ll win this easily. Johnson and Grella to score. Beckford still out with hamstring.[/quote]

I thought I read on SSN he was ready to return? Must be me! Not complaining though!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Without wishing to end up with egg on my face, we''ll win this easily. Johnson and Grella to score. Beckford still out with hamstring.[/quote]

I heard on SSN he''s back tonight.
[/quote]

Beat me to it! We both can''t be wrong surely?

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Without wishing to end up with egg on my face, we''ll win this easily. Johnson and Grella to score. Beckford still out with hamstring.[/quote]I heard on SSN he''s back tonight.[/quote]

[/quote]I dunno, its not technically impossible lol.Lets hope they are rushing him back and he proper twangs the hamstring.[:)]

As we all know from our home fixture and our away fixture Walsall are no push-overs!!! Defend very well and are extremly well organised team!!

I think they will go there for a draw, fingers crossed they can pull it off.

Think Leeds may well nick it one nil!!!

OTBC

If Walsall can win at Bristol Rovers, as they did last week, whereas Leeds failed miserably, it is not beyond the realms of possibilty that Walsall could win at Leeds.  1-1 is my prediction.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Without wishing to end up with egg on my face, we''ll win this easily. Johnson and Grella to score. Beckford still out with hamstring.[/quote]

I heard on SSN he''s back tonight.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I dunno, its not technically impossible lol.

Lets hope they are rushing him back and he proper twangs the hamstring.

[:)]
[/quote]

Sounds good to me!

You might be right about beckford.

[quote user="paul moy"]If Walsall can win at Bristol Rovers, as they did last week, whereas Leeds failed miserably, it is not beyond the realms of possibilty that Walsall could win at Leeds.  1-1 is my prediction.[/quote]

Fail miserably? We beat them 4-0! Even if it were true, it would be a spurious argument that doesn''t hold water. Unless we''re better than the champions because we beat them.

Probably 3-0. [:(] Anyone know if there will be any links online? [:)] I''ll have a look later if not.

well i have been to corals and had a little flutter,

leeds, col who, and uddersfield, as well as man city, leicester, west brom and the scum to win

not feeling to lucky, but you never know, won 250 quid saturday thanx to the doc!!

Gotta be an easy home win for Leeds this, I would think 2 or even 3 nil.  If they cannot beat Walsall then they really are in trouble and the doubts about their annual collapse will really start to come to the surface.

Julian Gray who they''ve just signed could be useful for them. Lots of motivation to do well against a big team.

Heart says score draw, head says straightforward home win.

[quote user="paul moy"]If Walsall can win at Bristol Rovers, as they did last week, whereas Leeds failed miserably, it is not beyond the realms of possibilty that Walsall could win at Leeds.  1-1 is my prediction.[/quote]We all know football doesn''t work like that though, so should be about 5-0 to Leeds

we can''t expect every game to go in our favour and i''m sure leeds will win with ease . 3-0