Sign in to follow this  
spainboy

90 percent of you wanted..........................

................Leeds to win tonight. Oh well, thats one cup run out of the way. Hmmm becoming a threat again are we niow that we only have the tin pot cup to contend with????

Any consolation im glad we are out of it too!!!

[quote user="spainboy"]

................Leeds to win tonight. Oh well, thats one cup run out of the way. Hmmm becoming a threat again are we niow that we only have the tin pot cup to contend with????

[/quote]

It would have been good if you had won....but youre getting out of the winning habit which is just as good.....You''ll be out of the paint pot next week Im sure and you could be 6 points behind us come Saturday night - 2 games in hand aside....

[quote user="Askounin"]Half an hour after a Leeds FA cup tie your on the Norwich message board!Why dont you go talk to you mates about the game??? Oh yeah[/quote]Assuming you didnt go to the game then? Plastic fan mate.

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]You better start used to going out cups when Carlisle tune you up next week jizz bag. As for the League, put the points on the board then we will think about what you have to offer!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="Askounin"]Half an hour after a Leeds FA cup tie your on the Norwich message board!Why dont you go talk to you mates about the game??? Oh yeah[/quote]Assuming you didnt go to the game then? Plastic fan mate. [/quote]Just to clarify, that''s aimed at Spainboy.

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

100% of me believes we are a better team than you and that we have better squad as well.

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

TBH I dont give a fat rats arse whether we are first or second at the moment. just wanna see a gap forming (which it is) between 2nd and 3rd place. Then once promotion is a given then i will be more concerned about being champions. The fact Leeds no longer have that much of  busy time ahead does not bother me at all, just look at the league table!! Plus for once in a long time I have every faith in City and dont think they will let us down.

Oh and our new signing (a left back) scored on his debut! Did the mighty Mcsheffrey??

Sod off cock!!

[quote user="spainboy"]

[/quote]

Listen, ''you are playing for second place at best.''  (Your gloating words to us Sprainboy, not that long ago, remember?). Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

Oi Spainboy[img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/JesusLovesYouSmall.gif[/img]