Sign in to follow this  
Leeds Spammer

Leeds vs. Spurs

Urghhhhh! The commentators are going on and on about Leeds execellent support and how they get normally 25,000 a match [:@]Why do they still get their arses kissed by the media?

Just heard the Leeds fans singing to the Spurs. ''couldn''t sell all your tickets'' and our ground to big for you'' talk about loyal fans. lol back to 20000 nxt home game I bet.

Am I the only one that wants Leeds to lose? I bloomin'' hate those northern bastards, and would love them to get a good spanking to shut them up. Anyone else?

[quote user="Shyster"]I''ll tell you what - I wish Carrow Road could make a noise levels like this.
[/quote]

i bet its not like that for every game  just the big occasions [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]you`ve got to give the leedscum credit  they give it a go against the bigboys [:D][/quote]Yes their recent form shows that they only play decently when the tv cameras are rolling.

I really wanted Leeds to get spanked tonight, cant stand the club or the supporters, and they''re nicking our songs. Defoe should''ve had a hat-trick by now.

I want them to work hard, really hard, and despite a Beckford sending off, get a very late equaliser and go through after exra time. Is that wrong?

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="Shyster"]I''ll tell you what - I wish Carrow Road could make a noise levels like this.[/quote]

i bet its not like that for every game  just the big occasions [:D]

[/quote]I was reading on a Leeds forum that a lot of people considered the atmosphere at the Colchester game to be the worst in years, and they were sick of these fairweather fans that just turned out for the glamour games.

[quote user="Henry"]Cant stand Townsend [8o|]
[/quote]

I thought Paul Robinson had some really interesting points, "I think Simon Grayson would have wanted Leeds to have come out and started well"......

[quote user="Leeds Spammer"]

.... How did this thread get here? [:S]

Well, doesn''t matter... Up the Leeds, down the spurs - 5th round here we come [:D]

Who did you draw in the 5th? [:S] [8-)]

[/quote]

You`ve made one whole post and not said C-nt yet, your letting your fellow fans down!

[quote user="The gut"]I want them to work hard, really hard, and despite a Beckford sending off, get a very late equaliser and go through after exra time. Is that wrong?[/quote]

Any Norwich fan should be hoping for Leeds to go through and suffer even more fixture congestion because it is to our advantage.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Leeds Spammer"]

.... How did this thread get here? [:S]

Well, doesn''t matter... Up the Leeds, down the spurs - 5th round here we come [:D]

Who did you draw in the 5th? [:S] [8-)]

[/quote]

You`ve made one whole post and not said C-nt yet, your letting your fellow fans down!

[/quote]

If one of us had gone on a Leeds forum and made a post like this we would probably have got battered, good job were not total bellends like them though, most Leeds fans really are vile.

Aside from the money from the gates, would seem they have made a fair few quid from getting through and being on tele.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/FACupPages/FACupPrizeFund20082009.aspx

On the flip side, we probably made barely £100,000 out of the cup this year.

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"]

[quote user="Henry"]Cant stand Townsend [8o|]
[/quote]

I thought Paul Robinson had some really interesting points, "I think Simon Grayson would have wanted Leeds to have come out and started well"......

[/quote]

my god is robinson  for real  " whoever scores next you can bet your bottom dollar the other team will be trying to get the next one "

priceless  [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]I want Leeds to win after pens, can only be good for us[/quote]

I was about to say the same thing. Extra time and penalties will leave them tired for Saturday. Hopefully Hartlepool can play as well as they did against us.