Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Colchester ticket is here

after calling ticket office this morning and finding out ive got them i just hope they get here with the bloody weather haha

I pity the fool that has to wait and hear if they have tickets! Some of us had six in the bag a couple of weeks ago :] (in the away end too)

Im in group three so its a case of waiting. Annoying thing is I probably have been to 10 away games just lost a few of the stubs so had to settle for group three

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Im in group three so its a case of waiting. Annoying thing is I probably have been to 10 away games just lost a few of the stubs so had to settle for group three
[/quote]

they''ll probably have it their records, so you may not necessarily needs stubs (i could be wrong!). Has anybody in group 3 got theirs yet? I really hope i get mine!

i phoned up this morning im in group 3 and they told me ive got them i think it depends which person u get on the end of the phone as i phoned up yest afternoon they said they aint been done but the money had come out of my account lol

i want to phone but dads got my season ticket and he''s gone out, so i don''t know my customer number! do they ask for this?

[quote user="ryan1992"]i want to phone but dads got my season ticket and he''s gone out, so i don''t know my customer number! do they ask for this?[/quote]

You shouldn''t really run up your parents phone bill without their permission.Be patient and wait until your father gets back.

Just rang em up said he is only half way through processing them and said just to wait. A bit frustrating all this waiting just want to find out if i have got them or not!

[quote user="ncfc4life"]Just rang em up said he is only half way through processing them and said just to wait. A bit frustrating all this waiting just want to find out if i have got them or not! [/quote]

I thought I told you to wait until your dad got back!

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ncfc4life"]Just rang em up said he is only half way through processing them and said just to wait. A bit frustrating all this waiting just want to find out if i have got them or not! [/quote]

I thought I told you to wait until your dad got back![/quote]That werent me it was linco88 lol

You do actually need your stubs - the club don''t have a record of who has bought what tickets. But I found out recently that you don''t need to wait until a game where you need to apply comes along, if you have ten stubs you can go in and register them at the start of the season (they get marked ''09/10'' or whatever season it will be so they can''t be used again that year - i.e. you can''t just give them to someone else for them to use) and you don''t have to bother submitting them again for the remainder of the season. Also handy if you have stubs that will no longer be valid by the time an ''application match'' (as I have suddenly decided to call them) crops up.

The moral of the story is don''t lose your stubs, keep them safe somewhere and register them as soon as you possibly can.

[quote user="ncfc4life"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ncfc4life"]Just rang em up said he is only half way through processing them and said just to wait. A bit frustrating all this waiting just want to find out if i have got them or not! [/quote]

I thought I told you to wait until your dad got back![/quote]That werent me it was linco88 lol[/quote]Stop stirring ncfc4life and trying to drop poor ''ol linco88 in the poo...You know it was ryan1992 who was going to run up his Dad''s bill.

Hiyaa!

Dad checked his bank earlier, and has about £52 that he cant account for ready to be taken out of the account.

Did this happen to the few who got tickets already?

It would be under 21/18 ticket, adult ticket, and 2 £11 coach travels.

Any help pleasee?

Thanks x

I am calling on  anyone that has tickets only to now not be able to go, i know its unlikely!! I will pay anything you want for it(not meant to be more that the face value) but i would, this is the one game i really don''t want to miss!!Please PM if you have any you don''t need, and anyone who comments saying ''i have some'', yes its very ammusing when you have tickets, but i dont, and really want to go.I sound very desparate, but i just want to go! haCheers OTBC

I think that is just a cop out for people getting annoyed on the phone to them and will get a letter through tomorrow stating they havn''t got tickets. I havn''t got tickets and have accepted it even though they''ve told me there isn''t all of the ballot done!Does anyone know for sure wheather or not there is any ballot taking place tomorrow?CheersOTBC

It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets?

OTBC

[quote user="ncfcrule"]It seems everyone on here has tickets but me! just wondered if amyone else on here haven''t yet got tickets?

OTBC[/quote]Even I have one, in the away end of course [6]