Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Score Prediction V's Oldham**

I have not much idea what to expect from Oldham - they are probably the team I know least about in this division, in fact I don''t think I could name even one of their players apart from Pawel Abbott who is injured.I''m seeing something similar to the Tranmere game with them looking to frustrate, but us eventually running out 2-0 winners.

Again, I know very little about Oldham....

2-0 City.

They will probably get a chance or two on the break as we over commit trying to breakdown their defence which will consist of 11 players I should think. We''ll see...

Going a goal down will be a real test for us.

We normally find it tough against teams that don''t come and try and beat us so we can guarantee if they haven''t parked the bus across the goal mouth before they score they certainly will do if they nick one.

3-2, Robins hat-trick... Two goals from Ian Marshall for Oldham! Good memories!

For some reason I have a bad feeling for this game. I think 2-2 or a 1-2 defeat. Sorry...

oldham will come here to defend. Their away record is not bad, better than at home, and they have  averaged only conceeding a goal a game away so far this season.

They are on a poor run somuch will depend on how quickly we score.  If they get the first goal it will be tough for us to win.   If we score early I can see us getting 3.  However I think they will be difficult to break down and my bet is likely to be 0-0 at half time with the crowd starting to get restless and for a nervy 1-0 home win..

ps

Its  along time since we won a game having not scored first...

even this season we have only managed draws from being behind

Do they still have Chris Taylor? He was a good player. Think it will be a bit like Tranmere- got to be patient and try and break them down, if I was a betting man my money would be on half time-draw full time- Norwich.

If you look at recent results and form, you wouldn''t give Oldham a chance, even if we have "gone off the boil" a little lately.I think it will be hard to break down Oldham, who will come with a very defensive set-up, and it could be the second half and tiring legs before we score.I think 1-0 or 2-0 to City.

Having seen Oldham 1st hand on Tuesday when Leeds reserves gave them a hiding you have nothing to fear... they are terrible and couldn''t muster a single shot on target. It could have been 4 or 5 nil if their keeper was as bad as their outfield players.

Don''t expect many away fans either 7,400 on Tuesday night (4,500 Leeds fans) embarassing...

5-1. Mr Holt is on fire at the moment and should score at least one goal on Saturday, and the likes of Wes, C Martin, Doc,Lappin and Russell are all quite capable of scoring.

[quote user="EYEBALL119"]Don''t expect many away fans either[/quote]They only have block F (like Tranmere) so will be limited to about 350 absolute tops.

[quote user="EYEBALL119"]

Don''t expect many away fans either 7,400 on Tuesday night (4,500 Leeds fans) embarassing...[/quote]Haha! Oldham sounds a home away from home from you guys.[;)]

[quote user="PBTC"][quote user="EYEBALL119"]Don''t expect many away fans either[/quote]They only have block F (like Tranmere) so will be limited to about 350 absolute tops.[/quote]

should Leeds expect such hospitality or are we allowed more?

[quote user="EYEBALL119"][quote user="PBTC"][quote user="EYEBALL119"]Don''t expect many away fans either[/quote]They only have block F (like Tranmere) so will be limited to about 350 absolute tops.[/quote]

should Leeds expect such hospitality or are we allowed more?[/quote]You''d probably get a couple of blocks I''d imagine.  Depends on the away support - how many do you normally get away from home ?

[quote user="EYEBALL119"][quote user="PBTC"][quote user="EYEBALL119"]Don''t expect many away fans either[/quote]They only have block F (like Tranmere) so will be limited to about 350 absolute tops.[/quote]

should Leeds expect such hospitality or are we allowed more?[/quote]You''ll get G and H as well which is around 2,000 in total I think... only Colchester and Charlton have taken H so far this season.

[quote user="EYEBALL119"]Note: How the hell do you do the quote thing on this site. I obviously cant do it!! ^^^^[/quote]

If you''re on Internet Explorer 8 click on ''Compatibility Mode'' on the right of the URL address bar.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]3-2 City[/quote]

I listerned to the Scrimmage last night, they had a chap from Oldham''s supporter group, they are having trouble fielding a reserve team and the first team are full of injurys with about 6 fighting for a place in the treatment room, all good stuff  on that basis

7-0 canaries.