Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Big milestone on Saturday?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But who''s the worst player to have clocked up 200 appearances for our great club[:^)]

[/quote]

lol!

[quote user="eagle"]Doc?[/quote]

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hes gonna celebrate with his signature shirt tug and give away a peno id reckon....god forbid he might score a goal !!!!...........past forster

Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.Guess he has found his level, just a shame he had to find it with us.

[quote user="Duffman"]Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.

Guess he has found his level, just a shame he had to find it with us.
[/quote]

and yet the supposedly "good" Kennedy never kept a clean sheet in all his time with Norwich.... the docs not brilliant, but he is better than most give him credit for.

let''s be honest, he isn''t actually that bad, I know he looks 103 years old but give the guy a break.

[quote user="The Butler"]You spelt it wrong again Nutty. You put an e instead of an L[:D][/quote]

I did consider calling it "Milestone or Millstone"[:O]

Now howabout an opinion?

[;)]

Someone really clever and statistical will be along in a minute to tell us all how many pens the Doc has conceded in his 200 games.  I bet it''s under 7.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Someone really clever and statistical will be along in a minute to tell us all how many pens the Doc has conceded in his 200 games.  I bet it''s under 7.[/quote]You forgot bored in your list of neccesary attributes.I''m taking 8-10.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Someone really clever and statistical will be along in a minute to tell us all how many pens the Doc has conceded in his 200 games.  I bet it''s under 7.
[/quote]

No under 7 is his playing level[:D]

Joking aside he is playing well at present, but then the third division was always his level.

Shame he played several seasons above that.

Alan Black made 203[:^)]

[/quote]

Are you just making up names,Nutty???[:P]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, as my great friend Arrdee sang at the time : -

"Black is black, we want Ron Davies back"

[quote user="Duffman"]Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.Guess he has found his level, just a shame he had to find it with us.[/quote]Yes, he was crap in 2005-6 when he won the Barry Butler for player of the season - the fans voted him in out of sympathy.  Last year, when he came third, he was pretty rubbish too.Anyway, I''m sure he''ll mark his 200th appearance by giving away three stonewall penalties, scoring an own goal, buggering Captain Canary and pausing at half time to defecate in the centre circle.  He might even slaughter and eat a small child on the way down the tunnel.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Duffman"]Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.

[/quote]

Yes, he was crap in 2005-6 when he won the Barry Butler for player of the season - the fans voted him in out of sympathy.  Last year, when he came third, he was pretty rubbish too.

Anyway, I''m sure he''ll mark his 200th appearance by giving away three stonewall penalties, scoring an own goal, buggering Captain Canary and pausing at half time to defecate in the centre circle.  He might even slaughter and eat a small child on the way down the tunnel.

[/quote]

A small child, will clearly outpace him....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Duffman"]Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.Guess he has found his level, just a shame he had to find it with us.[/quote]Yes, he was crap in 2005-6 when he won the Barry Butler for player of the season - the fans voted him in out of sympathy.  Last year, when he came third, he was pretty rubbish too.Anyway, I''m sure he''ll mark his 200th appearance by giving away three stonewall penalties, scoring an own goal, buggering Captain Canary and pausing at half time to defecate in the centre circle.  He might even slaughter and eat a small child on the way down the tunnel.[/quote]

[/quote]Let''s hope so.  Most league one strikers can''t.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Duffman"]Is it the player that is finally putting in some decent performances after playing a pivitol role in 2 relegations and 1 near escape from relegation.

[/quote]

Yes, he was crap in 2005-6 when he won the Barry Butler for player of the season - the fans voted him in out of sympathy.  Last year, when he came third, he was pretty rubbish too.

Anyway, I''m sure he''ll mark his 200th appearance by giving away three stonewall penalties, scoring an own goal, buggering Captain Canary and pausing at half time to defecate in the centre circle.  He might even slaughter and eat a small child on the way down the tunnel.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let''s hope so.  Most league one strikers can''t.

[/quote]

I''d think they''d eat him.... a baldy, and less to pluck.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, as my great friend Arrdee sang at the time : -

"Black is black, we want Ron Davies back"

[/quote]

Cheers mate,i''ve got that song stuck in my head now[:@][:D]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Daryl Sutch played over 300 times, something which still perplexes me, and how he fooled half a dozen managers over 11 years![/quote]

I concur.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Daryl Sutch played over 300 times, something which still perplexes me, and how he fooled half a dozen managers over 11 years![/quote]

So we have : -

Daryl Such with 352 games while fooling 7 different managers[:O]

Alan Black with 203 games while fooling only fooling 2 different managers[:O]

The Doc coming up for 200 games while fooling 5 different managers [:O]

Any more offers[:^)]

Now these foolish managers are Lol Morgan, Ron Saunders, Dave Stringer, Mike Walker, John Deehan, Gary Megson, Martin O''Neill, Bruce Rioch, Bryan Hamilton, Nigel Worthington, Peter grant, Glen Roeder, Bryan Gunn and Paul Lambert. Only the great John Bond and Ken Brown are not implicated in such buffoonary.

Oh.. any advance on three for The Docs penalty count[:^)]

[;)]

So we have : -

Daryl Such with 352 games while fooling 7 different managers[:O]

Alan Black with 203 games while fooling only fooling 2 different managers[:O]

The Doc coming up for 200 games while fooling 5 different managers [:O]

Any more offers[:^)]

Now these foolish managers are Lol Morgan, Ron Saunders, Dave Stringer, Mike Walker, John Deehan, Gary Megson, Martin O''Neill, Bruce Rioch, Bryan Hamilton, Nigel Worthington, Peter grant, Glen Roeder, Bryan Gunn and Paul Lambert. Only the great John Bond and Ken Brown are not implicated in such buffoonary.

Oh.. any advance on three for The Docs penalty count[:^)]

[;)]

[/quote]

Not sure about the penalties but I''ve heard he has a great chance of gold in the Greco-Roman wrestling at London 2012...