Sign in to follow this  
PKC

JPT southern Final question

Some really poor jokes here guys.

Those who have already got their coats on should consider putting their 2ND COATS on now.

I would imagine Norwich would get something small for winning the JPT area final...I can see it now, Nice evening in the city, not warm but not wet, some FA rep (perhaps Sir Trev) on the pitch handing out the medals to the boys.

I don''t think I can paint a better picture than that....

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]I hope get Hereford. We should be able to roll them over.[/quote]

That''s just a load of Bull.

Do you think that the bad people of Swindon got a message from God after the game on Tuesday night, along the lines of "Repaint and thin no more"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]  [8]"We won the CUPrinol! We won the CUPrinol! Ee Ai Addio....We won the CUPrinol!" [8][/quote]

If we are winning in the next round we should sing

Cuprinol,  You''re gonna win Cuprinol

Aparently Craig Easton who missed Swindon''s penalty has varnished from the training ground.

Perhaps Johstone''s Paint would sponsor a special rend(er)ition of On the ball City, starting with...

"Scrape it off, Sand it down, Have a little spillage, use a blow...torch and brush, stir then thin and dry...On the Wall City...

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Perhaps Johstone''s Paint would sponsor a special rend(er)ition of On the ball City, starting with... "Scrape it off, Sand it down, Have a little spillage, use a blow...torch and brush, stir then thin and dry...On the Wall City...[/quote]

TAKE A BOW SON!