Sign in to follow this  
AJ68

Good Luck Lowestoft Town

[quote user="southstand"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AJ68"]

Holt and Crane had great games (except for Cranes own goal!). [/quote]Well, I guess we all have standards.[/quote]

Are you sure you understand what the word standards might mean - if you have any keep them to yourself - regards

Hope ypu are there at the Town replay on Tuesday night...[/quote]Of course I won''t be.  Why the bloody hell would I go to support a Suffolk-based football team?

Stay off the LOWESTOFT Town comments theN

Us Suffolk fans still remember our Suffolk friends winning thethe Premier League =only just under 50 years ago

Crawford , Phillips, Leadbetter, Stephenson ( ex Lowestoft) and amny others

-

great to have National competition winning CHaMPIONS...

Best of luck LOWESTOFT in the replay on Tuesday night

[quote user="southstand"]Stay off the LOWESTOFT Town comments theN

Us Suffolk fans still remember our Suffolk friends winning thethe Premier League =only just under 50 years ago

Crawford , Phillips, Leadbetter, Stephenson ( ex Lowestoft) and amny others

-

great to have National competition winning CHaMPIONS...

Best of luck LOWESTOFT in the replay on Tuesday night[/quote]That would be Ipswich Town you''re talking about, right?  Your "Suffolk friends."Did I mention Roy Keane''s doing a fantastic job?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]I''m from Lowestoft, am i scum?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]I''m from Lowestoft, am i scum?[/quote]Are there not more Norwich fans in Lowestoft than either Ipswich or Colchester fans? It''s only from what i''ve heard, but i''ve always thought of them as a club that has a better relationship with us, rather than the gremlins that inhabit the arse of England down the road.+ Craig Fleming works there (and they accommodated Huckerby when Roeder lost his sanity).

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]

Yet another moron makes undeserved comments.....

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]I''m from Lowestoft, am i scum?[/quote]Lowestoft is in suffolk! Did you not realise this? You are not scum for living there, but why support them? Do you think Ipswich fans who live in Kings Lynn follow them?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]I''m from Lowestoft, am i scum?[/quote]Lowestoft is in suffolk! Did you not realise this? You are not scum for living there, but why support them? Do you think Ipswich fans who live in Kings Lynn follow them?[/quote]Criticised for supporting the place i was born and bred, unbelievable

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay.[/quote]I''m from Lowestoft, am i scum?[/quote]Are there not more Norwich fans in Lowestoft than either Ipswich or Colchester fans? It''s only from what i''ve heard, but i''ve always thought of them as a club that has a better relationship with us, rather than the gremlins that inhabit the arse of England down the road.+ Craig Fleming works there (and they accommodated Huckerby when Roeder lost his sanity).[/quote]

You''d be right in thinking that John. Loads of Norwich fans in Lowie and the surrounding areas and I believe the ex-Chairman is a City fan too, plus a load of connections between the two clubs. I''m surprised Adrian Coote hasn''t played for them yet!

I was born and bred in the area too, even lived in Norwich Road. City are my number one team, but I always look out for Lowie''s results (along with Kirkley & Pakefield) and news as well.

I can''t believe that some people think that we should have a fierce local rivalry just because they are in the same county as Ips*!t.

GOOD LUCK TRAWLERBOYS!!!

its not about rivalry its just that this is a norwich page not much on here about King Lynn or any other club at that matter as it is a NORWICH city forum!!!

so if you want to post good luck to them on here then i can say i hope they get stuffed tomorrow night on here

and as i have said before they are just another blue scum!!!

I find the attitude toward Lowestoft on here from some shocking. As football fans we should be embracing the success of a local non-league team. This season I''ve been to a couple of Lowestoft games when we''ve not been playing and they''ve had a match. Now they''re in the Ryman League it''s easy to get to many of the away games. I''ve even got their blue and white scarf, dread to think what some people think of that!

Looking at it long term, the success of Lowestoft can only be a good thing. If Lowestoft for fill their ambitions, they hope to make it to conference level within the next 5 seasons. Then we''ll have a club on our doorstep that will be ideal for blooding a few of our youngsters, it can only be a good thing.

really hope the trawlor boys win tomorrow night. would be brilliant to see them in the first round. wrexham isnt the best of draws though. 3rd best team in wales though [:P]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wonder what people think to me having a blue and white flag as well as scarf up on my wall alongside my Norwich stuff[/quote]Its not personal just a bit of banter, I choose to dislike Lowestoft Town as i do anything that comes from Suffolk, main thing is you picked the right pro team. I guess coming from Lowestoft you could go either way?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wonder what people think to me having a blue and white flag as well as scarf up on my wall alongside my Norwich stuff[/quote] I guess coming from Lowestoft you could go either way?[/quote]Arthur or Martha?  [:|]

I would go if I was at my parents, but getting to the Crown Meadow after work in London is a little bit too far for a Tuesday night!

''''Shame on those of you that wish Lowestoft Town well, in case you all forgot we are Norwich City fans!!! F**k the suffolk scum, i really hope they get stuffed in the replay''''

Shame on you for probably the most retarded opinion iv''e read on here for for a long time! One side of my parents family are from Lowestoft, and have never been anything other than City fans. Obviously they like i would like to see a local team do well in a competition that they have very little chance of progressing.

My fathers side of the family are Gorleton born an bred. Obviously this must also make my Grandfather (by your logic), ''Scum'', as although also being a city fan when he was alive, was born in the days that Gorleston was in Suffolk. Ignorance is bliss i suppose.

Lowestoft does have an "NR" postcode, so it''s not as Binner-like as some posters claim to think.

I think we''re providing live coverage for those interested and not able to attend. Will provide a link when sorted.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wonder what people think to me having a blue and white flag as well as scarf up on my wall alongside my Norwich stuff
[/quote]

Its not personal just a bit of banter, I choose to dislike Lowestoft Town as i do anything that comes from Suffolk, main thing is you picked the right pro team. I guess coming from Lowestoft you could go either way?
[/quote]

That includes the hordes of City season ticket holders and members living there too does it?

Stupid boy!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wonder what people think to me having a blue and white flag as well as scarf up on my wall alongside my Norwich stuff[/quote]Its not personal just a bit of banter, I choose to dislike Lowestoft Town as i do anything that comes from Suffolk, main thing is you picked the right pro team. I guess coming from Lowestoft you could go either way?[/quote]

That includes the hordes of City season ticket holders and members living there too does it?

Stupid boy!

[/quote]Some city fans probably live in Ipswich too? So by your logic its not a backwards sh*thole?I reserve my right to hate any football team that comes from Suffolk, you support them fair enough. At Carrow Road we are fellow supporters, but when it comes to Lowestoft Town we are rivals. Thats just football its not personal. Cmon Gloucester!!!!!!