Sign in to follow this  
AJ68

Good Luck Lowestoft Town

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I wonder what people think to me having a blue and white flag as well as scarf up on my wall alongside my Norwich stuff
[/quote]

Its not personal just a bit of banter, I choose to dislike Lowestoft Town as i do anything that comes from Suffolk, main thing is you picked the right pro team. I guess coming from Lowestoft you could go either way?
[/quote]

That includes the hordes of City season ticket holders and members living there too does it?

Stupid boy!

[/quote]

Some city fans probably live in Ipswich too? So by your logic its not a backwards sh*thole?

I reserve my right to hate any football team that comes from Suffolk, you support them fair enough. At Carrow Road we are fellow supporters, but when it comes to Lowestoft Town we are rivals. Thats just football its not personal.

Cmon Gloucester!!!!!!
[/quote]

And the more you put them down, the more they march on..........are you learning anything yet?

Come on you trawlers...........and ruddy well done......again![Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]Did you go Wizard, guess its not far for you??[/quote]

The Crown Meadow is awful parking wise Angel, and compared to Carrow Road its far more difficult for wheelchairs too.........Plus, and its a big plus, I support City! Had they been playing us I would have gone.

Still, I''m really pleased for them.

I went City Angle and First Wizard. It was a really good game and atmosphere.

I imagine that after over 30 years of supporting Norwich that now makes me a binner supporting my home team!

Do you think any of the Norfolk Norwich fans will want Lowestoft (an English club) to beat Wrexham (a Welsh club) in the next round? Heaven forbid there may even be some Lowestoft fans in Wales, who will they be allowed to support without being branded a binner?

Still it is half term and the children on this site need to have a go at someone!

The Trawlerboys selection of songs puts what we sing at Carrow Road to shame. So many different songs compared to our repetitive selection. Perhaps there is a songwriter with them, he must be a binner of course!

I hate Ipswich Town FC, as I come from Suffolk, I certainly don''t hate everything Suffolk, the Suffolk bashing is stupid in my eyes, yes Ipswich may not be the most desirable place in the country, but it''s the football team we hate, not the county....

And good luck Lowestoft.

I went to watch lowestoft in the Vase final a couple of seasons ago with a group of city supporting mates. Could not really get into it though as I am not from there and could not really stomach singing blue army in support of a team where half the fans are also Ipswich.

There are a lot of Norwich fans in Lowestoft though and there is nothing wrong with them supporting their home town team. I do struggle to understand though why the pinkun is going to the trouble of sending people to do live updates from their games when i was of the impression it is a Norwich/Norfolk football paper!

Great night for the club, good to see so many Norwich boys down there, Gary Holt, Chris Martin, Coby Mac, Paul McVeigh..........+ on the playing staff, Matt Halliday, Greg Craine, Fiske, Gary Holt, Adam Smith, Flem & Former fitness coach!

Have I missed anyone?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I went to watch lowestoft in the Vase final a couple of seasons ago with a group of city supporting mates. Could not really get into it though as I am not from there and could not really stomach singing blue army in support of a team where half the fans are also Ipswich.

There are a lot of Norwich fans in Lowestoft though and there is nothing wrong with them supporting their home town team. I do struggle to understand though why the pinkun is going to the trouble of sending people to do live updates from their games when i was of the impression it is a Norwich/Norfolk football paper!

[/quote]It''s the same catchment as the EDP, Norfolk and North Suffolk! Its all gone quiet, but I''m still hoping they move the county boundry south like they planned a few years ago.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]It''s the same catchment as the EDP, Norfolk and North Suffolk! Its all gone quiet, but I''m still hoping they move the county boundry south like they planned a few years ago.[/quote]

In that case I stand corrected!

[quote user="Rustyboy"]

I went City Angle and First Wizard. It was a really good game and atmosphere.

I imagine that after over 30 years of supporting Norwich that now makes me a binner supporting my home team!

Do you think any of the Norfolk Norwich fans will want Lowestoft (an English club) to beat Wrexham (a Welsh club) in the next round? Heaven forbid there may even be some Lowestoft fans in Wales, who will they be allowed to support without being branded a binner?

Still it is half term and the children on this site need to have a go at someone!

The Trawlerboys selection of songs puts what we sing at Carrow Road to shame. So many different songs compared to our repetitive selection. Perhaps there is a songwriter with them, he must be a binner of course!

[/quote]

Thanks for the report Rusty.[Y]