Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Gunn said last night he'd of had us in the play offs...

I don''t understand why people keep on bringing Bryan Gunn up on this forum. He''s gone. We have a decent manager at the reigns. Move on. [Y](Not referring to you guys, just those who seem to come on here to sulk about his sacking!)

Sky were seriously at fault for bringing him on.........oh, and according to their caption, Lambert, is our caretaker  manager..........I hope he gets the job full time!

Gunnys done nothing wrong,

He should have never been appointed as manager, it was a decision made because the board had no alternative ideas.

Thankfully the new Chairman and Chief Exec do.

"Gunnys done nothing wrong."

I beg to differ. The deluded fool should not have applied for the job once, let alone twice!

The fact he still pushed for the job after that Charlton performance was absurd. Should have walked away and let us start this season with a proper manager - not a 1-7 defeat.

So now you''re blaming Gunn for having the nerve to put his name forward for the job. Surely the board had a say in who the new manager would be. It''s not like Gunn could claim it as his own without anyone elses say so.

Let''s wait and see who Uncle Fester is offered employment by and the quality of the club offering.Be prepared for a long wait and something in the lower reaches of the Scottish League. [:P][;)]                            

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]So now you''re blaming Gunn for having the nerve to put his name forward for the job. Surely the board had a say in who the new manager would be. It''s not like Gunn could claim it as his own without anyone elses say so.[/quote]

Of course I blame the board for appointing him (twice). But if he [Gunn] had any sort of self-awareness he would have stepped aside after the Charlton disgrace.

Instead, his deluded ego told him he could fix things, then along came Lambert''s Colchester to rescue us from Gunn''s folly.

So yes, I do blame him for applying for the job twice. If he wanted to manage Norwich he should have gone off somewhere and learnt his trade first, like Lambert for example.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t understand why people keep on bringing Bryan Gunn up on this forum. He''s gone. We have a decent manager at the reigns. Move on. [Y]

(Not referring to you guys, just those who seem to come on here to sulk about his sacking!)
[/quote]

Guess you didnt watch the game then last night!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t understand why people keep on bringing Bryan Gunn up on this forum. He''s gone. We have a decent manager at the reigns. Move on. [Y](Not referring to you guys, just those who seem to come on here to sulk about his sacking!)[/quote]

[/quote]Why? I did watch last night''s game. [*-)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t understand why people keep on bringing Bryan Gunn up on this forum. He''s gone. We have a decent manager at the reigns. Move on. [Y]

(Not referring to you guys, just those who seem to come on here to sulk about his sacking!)
[/quote]

[/quote]

Why? I did watch last night''s game. [*-)]
[/quote]

Gunn was on the panel, thats why he is being brought up!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why? I did watch last night''s game. [*-)]
[/quote]

Oh come on folks, the only good thing about Gunn is HE''S GONE. get over it we will prosper without him

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I don''t understand why people keep on bringing Bryan Gunn up on this forum. He''s gone. We have a decent manager at the reigns. Move on. [Y](Not referring to you guys, just those who seem to come on here to sulk about his sacking!)[/quote]

[/quote]Why? I did watch last night''s game. [*-)][/quote]

Gunn was on the panel, thats why he is being brought up!

[/quote]I know, I saw it, but I was referring to those who bring him up to sulk about his departure, as you would have noticed if you''d read my comment in brackets. [Y]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]Why? I did watch last night''s game. [*-)][/quote]

Oh come on folks, the only good thing about Gunn is HE''S GONE. get over it we will prosper without him

[/quote][Y]

so you wont give the man credit for bringing in some good players...ie holt wanting to keep hoolihan, askou, wanting martin back.

we lost once on the first day of the season ,but done well with gunns signings in pre season and up to now.

the man was not given enough time and players dont become poor overnight.knee jerk reaction srings to mind.

[quote user="singing canary"]so you wont give the man credit for bringing in some good players...ie holt wanting to keep hoolihan, askou, wanting martin back. we lost once on the first day of the season ,but done well with gunns signings in pre season and up to now. the man was not given enough time and players dont become poor overnight.knee jerk reaction srings to mind.[/quote]

Worst. Manager. Ever. Fact.

With respect Singing Canary if the game was all about bringing decent players in then Bryan Robson would have had a more successful managerial career up to now and would not be managing the Thailand national team at the current moment in time.

No ones doubting Gunn brought in some decent players it is the way a team managed by him played over a considerable period of time.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Sky were seriously at fault for bringing him on.........oh, and according to their caption, Lambert, is our caretaker  manager..........I hope he gets the job full time![/quote]

lol we did have to laugh about the Sky caption having Lambert as caretaker boss, what a bunch of useless overpaid idiots they are.

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

Can''t believe he had the balls to show his face, let alone claim he''d have us in the top six.FAO Bryan Gunn: relegation + 1-7. You were a disaster.

[/quote]Yeh im inclined to agree.I dont think Gunn even realises ( is he in denial ? ) how many City fans he hurt.Although he was trying to do the right thing he should have realised that the right thing was to walk at the end of the season

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Brace yourself There is a tiny minority on this board who worship the ground that Bryan Gunn the manager walks on. (This minority does not include me)[/quote]

Don''t be silly. What you should have said is that there is a tiny minority on this MB who have some sense - the rest have none and run with the herd. Just like the originator of this thread who has spewed the usual rubbish. You could also have said that there is a majority on this MB who worship Lambert and regard him as some sort of football managing Messiah which, after last night''s inept team selection and tactics, is clearly misguided to say the least.

takes more than a half a season to make that decision.

he put together a whole new team not just a couple of players... the team he put together with little money,apart from the opening game of the season has norwich put up a good fight against every team they have played..? and do they look a better outfit than roeders poor loan players .?

agree with you .but so many changes in the squad it is going to take time for players to get to know each other and gell . apart from the freak colchester match gunn was unbeaten with the team he put together and lost his job after a 4-0 away win . we never lost a game in pre season or did everyone forget that ..?

[quote user="dreamteam"]

He (Gunn) should have never been appointed as manager, it was a decision made because the board had no alternative ideas.

Thankfully the new Chairman and Chief Exec do.

[/quote]

Agreed.

The old board should never have appointed  Gunn manager in the first place.