Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Name from the past...........

The last time I saw Eddy was at the Elton John gig at CR. (He sat on the row behind me next to Darren Huckerby + familty). I asked him if he was going to stay at City and he replied that he very much wanted to but it didn''t look like he was going to kept on. I remember that I wished him luck and he shook my hand while saying thanks. Nice guy so no hesitation in wishing him good luck at Burton!

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]OP are you a norwich fan or a U''s fan?[/quote]How many more times does he have to tell people? [:S]

[quote user="After youve heard the chimes please stay seated"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Marc Edworthy has signed an initial one month deal with League Two newcomers Burton Albion.[/quote]

oh how the mighty fall.....[/quote]Mighty??Hmmmm

[quote user="ACE"]One of our best right backs along with Steeno.[/quote]Ha! Yeah. And Andy Hughes.

[quote user="ACE"]One of our best right backs along with Steeno.
[/quote]

I agree actually, the start of our decline was when he and Malky fell out with Worthy ! Broke up a credible defence.

Funny cos his departure from the team started an unbeaten run that almost kept us in the Premiership. Still, you can look at it either way I suppose.I would rate Kenton, Culverhouse, Helveg and Steeno higher than Edworthy - but he was a 7/10 every game consistent performer. Appalling with the ball and regularly done for pace, but solid in the tackle and good in the air.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="After youve heard the chimes please stay seated"][quote user="Camuldonum"]Marc Edworthy has signed an initial one month deal with League Two newcomers Burton Albion.[/quote]

oh how the mighty fall.....[/quote]Mighty??Hmmmm[/quote]

well premiership 5 years ago and now league 2 with burton albion......

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Another old face, Travor Benjamin, played for Lowestoft Town during the week in a pre-season friendly at Diss.[/quote]

was he still sh*t?

jas :)