Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Score Prediction vs Wigan

2-1 defeat with a good showing and more hope for the season to come

If bloody Jason Scotland plays theres no doubt he''ll probably bag a couple! Im saying 3-2 to Wigan, but a very happy carrow road at the end of the game :)

We WILL LOOSE because simply we are third division and they are one of 10 top clubs in the country.

Wouldn''t it be ironic and not at all surprising when the glory hunters come online at 6pm with messages along the lines of ''We''ll be lucky to stay in league 1 after that performance''....(If I was a betting man I''d bet on atleast 10 posts questioning Gunn''s credentials this evening!)

If we can compete and stay within a couple of goals I''d be happy with that. If we can win (unlikely IM0) that will really give us a good habit to take into the season!

OTBC

Today is about watching us against a good side and see how well we play and defend as a team.

We should and probably will lose - and today will not really tell us a thing about the squad we have.

It all counts from next sat only - and not before.

Assuming no-one goes for broke at this stage of the pre-season I''d say 1-2. Losing 1-2 would be a good result but if Wigan turn up they should win by 3 clear goals. Don''t want to see our defence doing anything stupid regarding personal injuries before the season has even begun. That said, if Wigan take it a bit softly softly for the same reason, then some of our new boys who will be keen to have a crack at goal could keep New Norwich on track.

How strange that we have not as yet played anyone who is a bigger club than us. You could count Man Utd XI I suppose but that was a reserve/youth team. Let''s go for a 1-1 with Holt getting one early on.

Wigan aren''t mugs, they put four passed Preston who are a strong side. If we get a goaless draw I''ll be happy, if we get a score draw I''ll be over the moon and if we nick a win I''ll be speechless.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]2-2 with Maric and Holt scoring[/quote]

I doubt Maric will play as International clearance wouldn''t have come through yet.

1-3 Wigan. Sorry, but Wigan will be too classy. Not bothered though, its just about fitness and gelling a team, experimenting etc. Only care about the results of games that matter. namely Colchester next saturday.

lewie, you use this site for post count, and you ALWAYS start the ''official'' match threads, but people would much rather you didn''t and pete did, so just stop them!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

lewie, you use this site for post count, and you ALWAYS start the ''official'' match threads, but people would much rather you didn''t and pete did, so just stop them!!

[/quote]

Coming from you and the crap threads you constantly start I would be offended by that.