Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Leroy Lita

Not listed herehttp://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10327,00.html

Leroy Halirou Bohari Lita (born 28 December 1984 in Kinshasa[1]) is a Congolese born English professional footballer who in July 2009 rejoined former club Bristol City after being released by Reading of the Championship

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Not, i could go and change it so he plays for Horse suckers united[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leroy_Lita#Club_career he has now signed a 5 year contract with horse suckers united  lol

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Just shows how unreliable Wikipedia is........says lita has signed for us now lol!![/quote]I guess Horse Suckers United couldn''t afford the signing on fee.

Ha ha ha I never knew it was as easy as that!!

Thats quite worrying I''ve used Wikipedia for loads of presentation over the past few years!

Someone''s been having some fun...

Leroy Halirou Bohari Lita (born 28 December 1984 in Kinshasa[1]) is a Congolese born English professional footballer who in July 2009 rejoined former club Norwich City after being released by Reading of the Championship.

[quote]In July 2009 Lita joined Championship side Crystal Palace after turning

down big money moves to Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona and AFC

Wimbledon. Lita stated his reasons in an interview with Sky Sports News

as being "Neil Warnock has the same attitude towards referees as I do

and I just couldn''t turn down the chance to call a ref a w****r knowing

I would have 100% backing from the gaffer".[/quote]

I Know This Is Post About Leroy Lita, But Talking About Ex-Players, Does Anyone Know What Shackell Is Up Too? Because Wolves Want Rid Of Him But Nothing Has Appeared To Have Happened There Which Is Quite Suprising As I Thought He Would Have Gained Quite A Bit Of Interest. And He Has Now Been Playing In The Wolves Friendlys!! Sorry If I Have Annoyed You Guys [:)]

I Know This Is Post About Leroy Lita, But Talking About Ex-Players, Does Anyone Know What Shackell Is Up Too? Because Wolves Want Rid Of Him But Nothing Has Appeared To Have Happened There Which Is Quite Suprising As I Thought He Would Have Gained Quite A Bit Of Interest. And He Has Now Been Playing In The Wolves Friendlys!! Sorry If I Have Annoyed You Guys I Was Just Wondering [:)]

In July 2009 Lita joined Championship side Crystal Palace after turning down big money moves to Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona and AFC Wimbledon. Lita stated his reasons in an interview with Sky Sports News as being "Neil Warnock has the same attitude towards referees as I do and I just couldn''t turn down the chance to call a ref a w****r knowing I would have 100% backing from the gaffer"

[quote user="Jen_Jen "]I Know This Is Post About Leroy Lita, But Talking About Ex-Players, Does Anyone Know What Shackell Is Up Too? Because Wolves Want Rid Of Him But Nothing Has Appeared To Have Happened There Which Is Quite Suprising As I Thought He Would Have Gained Quite A Bit Of Interest. And He Has Now Been Playing In The Wolves Friendlys!! Sorry If I Have Annoyed You Guys I Was Just Wondering [:)][/quote]Out Of Interest, Is English Your First Language?  You Appear To Have An Interesting Way Of Using Capital Letters.

[quote user="Wikipedia"]

Lita is currently mulling over a return to Pantomime,though it is yet to be confirmed officially.[/quote]

Hahaha!

What I was impressed with was in 2009 - present he has played 550+ games for Bristol and scored twice!!!

Todays paper was saying he was being linked with Leicester.  Mandaric has the cash to pay his wages too.