Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="MXboy"]yeah, i am using IE8. thanks for the tip i may have to try ff sometime.[/quote]IE8 Does that when you do the quote

[quote user="ACE"]As it says in my signature - I downloaded FF3.5 today and it is by far the quickest browser I have ever used (and in my business I use a lot of browsers!).

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="MXboy"]why does it do that???[/quote]Do you use IE8?[/quote][/quote]My post was in response to MXboy asking why he gets all the code when he posts a reply.

[quote user="ACE"]Looks like Mcveigh is confirmed.  Whats the fantastic story though.....http://twitter.com/michaeljbailey[/quote]What odds on the fantastic story (from a journo''s point of view) being the return of Andy Marshall? I''ll start you off with 1/5.

So just 2 hours until we know if the OP is a genuine contender for the "insider of the year" award.Actually, that sounds INCREDIBLY RUDE.

[quote user="ACE"]As it says in my signature - I downloaded FF3.5 today and it is by far the quickest browser I have ever used (and in my business I use a lot of browsers!).[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="MXboy"]why does it do that???[/quote]Do you use IE8?[/quote][/quote]

Then you haven''t tried Chrome!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]If there really was a press conference at 14.15 we''d know by now, surely! .[/quote]

Not always the case, sometimes we only get to know for a fact about an hour to half hour before

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="olej"]where will it be? carrow road, colney or the show?[/quote]

The show.

[/quote]so there is one then?

Yes I have tried Chrome, and Opera and Safari etc, I use them all every single day to test websites in!Have you tried FF3.5?[quote user="ob1"][quote user="ACE"]As it says in my signature - I downloaded FF3.5 today and it is by far the quickest browser I have ever used (and in my business I use a lot of browsers!).[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="MXboy"]why does it do that???[/quote]Do you use IE8?[/quote][/quote]

Then you haven''t tried Chrome![/quote]

The show.

[/quote]

so there is one then??? Come on Pete, spill the beans!!

The show.

[/quote]

Oh bugger, my mate just put the phone down and she''s at the show, should have told her to run along to the NCFC stand lol  now there''s no answer on her phone

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

The show.

[/quote]

Oh bugger, my mate just put the phone down and she''s at the show, should have told her to run along to the NCFC stand lol  now there''s no answer on her phone

[/quote]

I am awaiting a reply from the kids who are at the show!!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]He''s heard something... You''re a bad man for teasing us like this, Pete!!![/quote]

You have a time and now a location... Go enjoy the sunshine for a couple of hours.

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

The show.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical huh?  When you want them you can''t get hold of them lol

[quote user="Iwan is God"]He''s heard something... You''re a bad man for teasing us like this, Pete!!![/quote]

You have a time and now a location... Go enjoy the sunshine for a couple of hours.

[/quote]

AHAA!!

Thanks Pete.

I am working just opposite the EDP, can I pop in for an exclusive?If not I will be lunching now and heading back for 2.   Sounds like the OP has got it spot on..........again.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

The show.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Typical huh?  When you want them you can''t get hold of them lol

[/quote]

Have sent sons one and two on a mission!

I''ve heard that Delia has just been seen standing at the NCFC stand with a glass of red  in hand. Shouting to potential investors '' where are you, lets be avin you''

[quote user="Salahuddin"]eh? what time. Have I missed something?[/quote]

2.15 pm.

For those using IE8 and having trouble quoting you need to turn on "compatibility view" (the "torn page" icon just to the right of the address bar).