Sign in to follow this  
HighTower

Saved my first post for nearly 6 months for this rant;

Firstly, to all those complaining about supporters who have claimed their money back, here''s a big F**K YO*.  I''m a uni student, and owe more money than Phil Mulryne does to his local irish pub, and still for the last 7 years, i''ve managed to scrump money together to get a season ticket, even though i''ve never been able to safely finaicially afford it, and now I wont be able to attend 100% of games due to uni studies, SO when the option comes back to me to get £90 of my ticket price back.. who HONESTLY can have the nerve to tell me I am in the wrong? Please step up, and i''ll even meet you before the first game of the season, with my Norwich Shirt on my flag waved high and my singing voice intact, and you can fuck off and sit in your shirt and tie in your exec box. SECONDLY, Bryan Gunn, (probably covered, but first post, i''ll get it off my chest) this man deserved the job from one line he said; (not exact quote ofc) " I made mistakes, I feel responsible for the clubs relegation, I want to make it my personal mission to get the club back to where it belongs" The guys heart is in the club, you know he''s going to be in everyminute possible to become the best manager he can so good luck to the man for this season, and honestly I see him coming through in massive ways. THIRD: Lee Croft, player of the season? He won a vote taken by 18,000+ fans, to be player of the season... that speaks for it self, BUT derby county, IMO you will regret giving his ego his massive wages he probably demanded, and you''ll be screaming for him to lay it back to his right full back to cross it insted of him. FOURTH: Alan Lee, Mckenzie, Lupili all these posts I see about previous players.. they''ve been here, they''ve not done a job (maybe not so-lee but I hope you see my point) why the hell give them a 2nd chance? while we''re at it let''s get Trevor Benjamin back on loan.FIFTH: The bookies have us as at a good price to go straight back up, my head says we''re going to bounce back up as ofc does my heart.. I honestly think we have the fans, stadia and players to do it. Finally; Two Words; Cody Mcdonald - Watch this spaceOn The Ball City

... definately worth the wait man, Gotta say i''m with you on pretty much all of it, except i definatly think we need Lee at the club next season, he''d be perfect foil for Cody MacDonald.

Can you honestly say though that Alan Lee is going to drop leagues and wages to play for us? I just can''t see that happening, but have to agree him and Cody is a site i''d love to see on a week in week out basis, actually allowing a strike partnership to grow at carrow road. Something we''ve not had since...... Hmm  ...

Err, no offence - but you do realise the club offer massive student discounts for full-time students don''t you? Fairly certain the tickets only came to £120 ish last season?

Two questions High Tower.

1) How do you "scrump" money?

2) What swear word is in " *** off" ?

[quote user="SiMpLeS"]

Two questions High Tower.

1) How do you "scrump" money?

2) What swear word is in " *** off" ?

[/quote]

Wait, I''ve sussed the ***. But still don''t known about 1.

Dear oh dear oh dear, these damped-eyed nancy boy Student Types, always whining about money. A £90 rebate - if you''re so impoverished, why are you sitting in a £450 seat? Is it because that''s where you and pater like to sit - with the prawn sandwich munchers?

And get a haircut sonny!

Major

Don''t think that 18,000 people voted for Croft to be player of the season, think I read somewhere that less that 2000 bothered to vote.

[quote user="HighTower"]Firstly, to all those complaining about supporters who have claimed their money back, here''s a big F**K YO*.  I''m a uni student, and owe more money than Phil Mulryne does to his local irish pub, and still for the last 7 years, i''ve managed to scrump money together to get a season ticket, even though i''ve never been able to safely finaicially afford it, and now I wont be able to attend 100% of games due to uni studies, SO when the option comes back to me to get £90 of my ticket price back.. who HONESTLY can have the nerve to tell me I am in the wrong? Please step up, and i''ll even meet you before the first game of the season, with my Norwich Shirt on my flag waved high and my singing voice intact, and you can fuck off and sit in your shirt and tie in your exec box.

SECONDLY, Bryan Gunn, (probably covered, but first post, i''ll get it off my chest) this man deserved the job from one line he said; (not exact quote ofc) " I made mistakes, I feel responsible for the clubs relegation, I want to make it my personal mission to get the club back to where it belongs" The guys heart is in the club, you know he''s going to be in everyminute possible to become the best manager he can so good luck to the man for this season, and honestly I see him coming through in massive ways.

THIRD: Lee Croft, player of the season? He won a vote taken by 18,000+ fans, to be player of the season... that speaks for it self, BUT derby county, IMO you will regret giving his ego his massive wages he probably demanded, and you''ll be screaming for him to lay it back to his right full back to cross it insted of him.

FOURTH: Alan Lee, Mckenzie, Lupili all these posts I see about previous players.. they''ve been here, they''ve not done a job (maybe not so-lee but I hope you see my point) why the hell give them a 2nd chance? while we''re at it let''s get Trevor Benjamin back on loan.

FIFTH: The bookies have us as at a good price to go straight back up, my head says we''re going to bounce back up as ofc does my heart.. I honestly think we have the fans, stadia and players to do it.

Finally; Two Words; Cody Mcdonald - Watch this space

On The Ball City
[/quote]

Without getting into a debate about the merits of Lee,Mckenzie and Lupoli how can you on one hand say they do not deserve a second chance but Bryan Gunn does? just asking the question that''s all.

[quote user="HighTower"]Firstly, to all those complaining about supporters who have claimed their money back, here''s a big F**K YO*.  I''m a uni student, and owe more money than Phil Mulryne does to his local irish pub, and still for the last 7 years, i''ve managed to scrump money together to get a season ticket, even though i''ve never been able to safely finaicially afford it, and now I wont be able to attend 100% of games due to uni studies, SO when the option comes back to me to get £90 of my ticket price back.. who HONESTLY can have the nerve to tell me I am in the wrong? Please step up, and i''ll even meet you before the first game of the season, with my Norwich Shirt on my flag waved high and my singing voice intact, and you can fuck off and sit in your shirt and tie in your exec box.

SECONDLY, Bryan Gunn, (probably covered, but first post, i''ll get it off my chest) this man deserved the job from one line he said; (not exact quote ofc) " I made mistakes, I feel responsible for the clubs relegation, I want to make it my personal mission to get the club back to where it belongs" The guys heart is in the club, you know he''s going to be in everyminute possible to become the best manager he can so good luck to the man for this season, and honestly I see him coming through in massive ways.

THIRD: Lee Croft, player of the season? He won a vote taken by 18,000+ fans, to be player of the season... that speaks for it self, BUT derby county, IMO you will regret giving his ego his massive wages he probably demanded, and you''ll be screaming for him to lay it back to his right full back to cross it insted of him.

FOURTH: Alan Lee, Mckenzie, Lupili all these posts I see about previous players.. they''ve been here, they''ve not done a job (maybe not so-lee but I hope you see my point) why the hell give them a 2nd chance? while we''re at it let''s get Trevor Benjamin back on loan.

FIFTH: The bookies have us as at a good price to go straight back up, my head says we''re going to bounce back up as ofc does my heart.. I honestly think we have the fans, stadia and players to do it.

On The Ball City
[/quote]

I know that not many people think this,but i fully agree with the Gunny bit. He has been manager for 5 minutes and he took over a team that no manager could of kept up in the championship and all people do is slate him! Good luck Gunny!

[quote user="cityangel"]

.....think I read ......somewhere .....

[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="ryan1992"]

He has been manager for 5 minutes .......... all people do is slate him! Good luck Gunny!

[/quote]Agree. Who slates him anyway? 20? 100? 1000?The VAST majority, whether they think he''s the right bloke or not will cut him some slack and get behind him.Give him 2 years, then string him up.

[quote user="I.S."]Err, no offence - but you do realise the club offer massive student discounts for full-time students don''t you? Fairly certain the tickets only came to £120 ish last season?[/quote]Not where I sit unfortunately, anyway, I can''t believe this is a debate (the whole getting the rebate), people have done it for various reasons and it is not for anyone else to judge them by it.

[quote user="EMMSY3"]Let’s hope it’s not maths he is studying at uni[/quote]

or spellings.......

On The Ball City
[/quote]

Any potential credibility ruined by a hopelessly naive footnote......

Plop.