Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now Laugh at me!

[quote user="hugoagogo"]wiz the more i read of the guff you post the more i believe you are a total moron.[/quote]

Wow, you''re well hard, init![:D]

It seems inconceivable that a businessman like McNally would join an organisation about to go into administration. Apart from anything else, the first person to get fired on entering administration is the CEO as the Administrator takes over running  the business and saves the biggest wage cost.I realise it doesn''t fit in with the conspiracy theory but is it possible McNally wasn''t talking about Administration in terms of the legal process but rather saying, we have to make sure we sort out our administrative processes. After all, the club''s administration in terms of contracts, investments etc. has not exactly been great over the recent past and must have wasted a considerable amount of money. Just ask Tangy- apparently the club can''t even fill in forms on time!!i also seem to remember MW-J saying something about looking for a good administrator (no, not the legal sense- he wouldn''t have anything to do with appointing one of those!) when conducting the selection process. Thought it was rather odd and old fashioned actually- certainly wouldn''t be top of my list of requirements for a CEO!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Now Laugh at me!

[/quote]

Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha,[:D]

[quote user="hugoagogo"]wiz the more i read of the guff you post the more i believe you are a total moron.[/quote]No, no, that''s completely wrong.He''s ....... differently abled ...... conceptually challenged ........ marches to the sound of a different drum .......He''s ... special

Actually, he''s just a moaning old git.

I have to say that the appointment of a new CEO and the promise of new directors v shortly should have allayed fears of immediate administration rather than making it more likely.  I thought it was always relatively unlikely right now, now even less so.  

As others have said, the problem with taking quotes from news stories is that there is a certain amount of context missing.  If journos ask "what''s about the threat administration" you would expect answers such as those given, which are pretty-much stock answers: we''re ok at the moment but you always have to be careful.  For him to have said anything else would have been stupid.

The whole point is that the interview that McNally gave was about as upbeat as anything we''ve heard in months if not years - concentrating on quotes from one small element of it is particularly selective.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Todays Pink Un McNally Article:

Quote:

And he admitted the thought of administration could never be far from City minds in the current climate. “I think any business that has its finances severely affected in the way that ours has, has to be mindful of administration and serious business issues,” he said. “I am assured enough to know we are strong enough to face the next few years together. That''s good enough for me. But it would be wrong for us to disregard such important considerations. “Any prudent business needs to face up to some of the risks that business face. We''re no different in that regard.”

Still think I''m a scare monger LQ?

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED13%20Jun%202009%2009%3A54%3A20%3A720

[/quote]Wiz, I know you''re well renowned on this board for stirring emotions in your fellow posters.......if you feel passionate enough about the football club to want to see change that''s fair enough. I get your point. The way you go about it is probably what people find vaguely crude....I digress. I can see how you''d make the connection with what McNally said and impending administration. I personally don''t think it will happen, but him coming out and saying this in the press could be a way of simply stating, "If people want to pay money for our assets then we will have to take it". Makes more sense to me. He''s obviously going to be in charge of getting a business plan together, and what does that include? Cutting your losses and capitalising on any potential sale.Redundancies are happening though and it''s nothing more than most big businesses are having to do right now. I''m not saying it''s right, I assume it''s all part of the "plan". We will see it unfold over the next few weeks and only then will we know the shocking truth! Speculate though.....I''m sure you aint got much better to do!!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Now Laugh at me!

[/quote]

Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha,[:D]

[/quote]You did leave yourself open for that one Wiz.[:D]

[quote user="John"][quote user="hogesar"]Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha, Hahahaha, hahahahaha, hahahaha,[:D]

[/quote]

You did leave yourself open for that one Wiz.[:D]
[/quote]

Water off a ducks back John

at least half the clubs in the country couldn`t rule out administration in this financial climate even some of the big 4 are on shakey ground

Todays Pink Un McNally Article:

Quote:

And he admitted the thought of administration could never be far from City minds in the current climate.

“I think any business that has its finances severely affected in the way that ours has, has to be mindful of administration and serious business issues,” he said.

“I am assured enough to know we are strong enough to face the next few years together. That''s good enough for me. But it would be wrong for us to disregard such important considerations.

“Any prudent business needs to face up to some of the risks that business face. We''re no different in that regard.”

Still think I''m a scare monger LQ?

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED13%20Jun%202009%2009%3A54%3A20%3A720

[/quote]

You do realize that football clubs are not some huge money making factory for investors.........

I cant think of many clubs in the top 3 divisions that dont carry some kind of long term debt, which would be really bad if certain revenue streams such as TV deals and season ticket sales went bad.

First Wizard, one of many holes in your conspiracy theory is that David McNally mentioned that promotion at the first attempt is a high priority.

If he was fully aware or thought that admin was coming he would know how difficult that would be starting on -10 points.

If Admin is coming I am pretty sure he doesn''t know about it.

First Wiz,

How a post like this can attract the responce it has, amazes me!

The clubs financial situation is the same as many other cubs throughout the leagues, premiership included.

All financial directors, of clubs of our size and crowd capacity , do find it difficult to manage their finances, especially if they are £20 million in debt at the start of every season, and gate receipts fall short of covering expenses by £2million plus.  Where the fact that you Wiz choose to try to give the impression that you have some special financial knowledge also amazes me.   That we, NCFC have money problems that financial directors have to be concious of is there for every school boy to realise.  Yes! when we have a £20million debt, that, if  it is recalled at the whim of the lender then NCFC is in the Do Do.

[quote user="beelsie"]

First Wiz,

The clubs financial situation is the same as many other cubs throughout the leagues, premiership included.

All financial directors, of clubs of our size and crowd capacity , do find it difficult to manage their finances, especially if they are £20 million in debt at the start of every season, and gate receipts fall short of covering expenses by £2million plus.  Where the fact that you Wiz choose to try to give the impression that you have some special financial knowledge also amazes me.   That we, NCFC have money problems that financial directors have to be concious of is there for every school boy to realise.  Yes! when we have a £20million debt, that, if  it is recalled at the whim of the lender then NCFC is in the Do Do.

[/quote]

As per the recent Guardian article...........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/03/english-premier-league-debt

I would say our position finacially is somewhat better than some of premier league clubs.

We might be 20 Mil in the hole but we have physical assets and a half decent revenue stream relative to debt.

If some of the prem clubs lose their backers they would be in horrific shape.

[quote user="beelsie"]

First Wiz,

[/quote]

Why?

Its a scary subject and needs to be aired not hidden away.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="beelsie"]

First Wiz,

[/quote]

Why?

Its a scary subject and needs to be aired not hidden away.

[/quote]

I seem to remember you saying that it would be the way to go for our club and that, specifically, it hadn''t hurt ''that lot down the road''.

Bit of a contradiction methinks [:)]  

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="beelsie"] First Wiz,

How a post like this can attract the responce it has, amazes me![/quote]Why?

Its a scary subject and needs to be aired not hidden away.[/quote]I seem to remember you saying that it would be the way to go for our club and that, specifically, it hadn''t hurt ''that lot down the road''.

Bit of a contradiction methinks [:)][/quote]WB Maccy P.[Y] Looking at the title of the thread, isn''t that all we''ve ever done? [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="beelsie"] First Wiz,

How a post like this can attract the responce it has, amazes me![/quote]Why?

Its a scary subject and needs to be aired not hidden away.[/quote]I seem to remember you saying that it would be the way to go for our club and that, specifically, it hadn''t hurt ''that lot down the road''.

Bit of a contradiction methinks [:)][/quote]WB Maccy P.[Y] Looking at the title of the thread, isn''t that all we''ve ever done? [;)]

[/quote]

Always

I can''t believe the legs on this thread. Let''s all wait until the 5th July (two months from Wiz''s post) and then it''s even more open season on the poor deluded necromancer than usual. [:|]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can''t believe the legs on this thread. Let''s all wait until the 5th July (two months from Wiz''s post) and then it''s even more open season on the poor deluded necromancer than usual. [:|]
[/quote]

And this thread will still be running!!

Just so some can say ner ner de ner ner to someone who thrives on it!!

Keep up the good work for Archant Wiz Master "Agent Provocateur"

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can''t believe the legs on this thread. Let''s all wait until the 5th July (two months from Wiz''s post) and then it''s even more open season on the poor deluded necromancer than usual. [:|][/quote]

[/quote]Has he been emancipated too ?  Wiz in Agent Provocateur - I dread to think what that would look like...
[+o(]

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Wiz, let me try to get this straight. You said last month:"I have just been told that administration is to be announced very soon, and of course, a 10 point deduction with it."The new chief executive is saying one always has to be wary of administration but things look OK for years ahead.How exactly is that backing up your already overdue prediction?[/quote]

Simply Purple, the fans are being softened up for the news first, hence a hated CHQ removel ........oh, and I gave a two month date, so shoot me down over 4 weeks.

[/quote]Read the bit in black you senile fool.  Also, if we were nearing  Admin do you really think we would be signing people, such as the Chief Executive, who is probably on a fair wage, only to declare the club financially crippled a few weeks later.  Please go away you irritating idiot.[/quote]nice picture dave! is that an original?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can''t believe the legs on this thread. Let''s all wait until the 5th July (two months from Wiz''s post) and then it''s even more open season on the poor deluded necromancer than usual. [:|]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Has he been emancipated too ?  Wiz in Agent Provocateur - I dread to think what that would look like...
[+o(]

[/quote]

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateur, French for "inciting agent") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action

I''m old didn''t know about the underwear aspect![:$]

[/quote]

Ah, but remember Nuff Said, its my source who would have been wrong, not I..............I''m just the messenger!

Is this the same source as the one who knows about the investment? Or are yours and WAY49''s sources different sources? Are we getting investment and going into administration?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I can''t believe the legs on this thread. Let''s all wait until the 5th July (two months from Wiz''s post) and then it''s even more open season on the poor deluded necromancer than usual. [:|][/quote]

Ah, but remember Nuff Said, its my source who would have been wrong, not I..............I''m just the messenger!

[/quote]Is that the sound of pedals going backward I hear? [:D]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that the sound of pedals going backward I hear? [:D]
[/quote]

Of course not Nuff Said, just an explanation. 

Phew![;)]