Sign in to follow this  
Super Shaun Carey

Poster's Eleven

How about this for a line up

Keelan''s Glove

Gazza the Great          Banaman                Generation A47              Meeky

Kenny Foggo              Super Shaun Carey        Mello Yello               Jonesy

1st Wizard                 Gorleston Jim

What a team of world beaters!!

Hmmm!!! Left back eh?

No doubt in the changing room, if my footballing ability is anything to go by!!

So you think I''m the answer to our goal scoring problems eh ?

Is Wiz up front for just a "trial spell"  or just a "potion" of the game ? ha ha. !       

You forgot the all-time greatest poster - Dumble Delia is Magic!! The Pele of this board.Surely our weapon that would guarantee this tawdry outfit top-flight survival??

True, my lack of "dumble delia" from this great side is designed on purpose to stoke up team selection debate!!. Have I lost the plot?

Gorleston Jim, you do indeed look like the answer to our goalscoring problems, I am sure you can put myself and mello yello in with a few flick on''s, especially from meeky free kicks.

And finally, yes, I probably do have too much time on my hands..............

That''ll be because I''m an up and coming player, just broke into the first team and you''re a player who has been rested in the squad rotation system. Mind you if posts equal age, Gazza must be a bit past it!!

I''m more of a "MIDRIFF" than a midfield dynamo these days! Although, I did play midfield in my younger days.... "Ho Hum"..... 

Why does gravity increase when you hit 40? Isaac Newton has got a lot to bl**dy answer for! OTBC ;~)

[quote]How did Meeky get in there ? I''ve got more posts to my name than he has[/quote]

morph

who knows, i was wondering that one myself!!

he would far rather be playing for the scum!! 

[quote]How about this for a line up Keelan''s Glove Gazza the Great Banaman &nb[/quote]

thanks for that SSC

but as some of the others on here will tell you i have no defence at all!!

can i play upfront please?

[quote]That''ll be because I''m an up and coming player, just broke into the first team and you''re a player who has been rested in the squad rotation system. Mind you if posts equal age, Gazza must be a bit pa...[/quote]

you can scoff my friend, but if you stayed on this site instead of that other one you seem to prefer you would soon be on the 1000 mark posts, like me and DD

still, quality counts doesn''t it!  and as for age...........

you are 45 next week, get used to being as old as me!!

Thanks for all your replies.

Sorry that some people are disappointed, but I will be working on a squad rotation system, as Super Sean Carey becomes "The Tinkerman" with the help of the team manager of course.

Vicar, the oranges is a great idea, but we need you in the stands. Vocal support and divine intervention = 3 points.

Mello Yello, dont worry about the mid rift, happens to us all, and we will be both spurred on by the National Anthem.

Who wants to be the manager?

1. DDIM 1,937
2. Gazza 1,114
3. Susie B 942
4. Me (although I don''t really count) 901
5. AJ 826
6. Zippers Left Foot 760
7. 1st Wizard 746
8. Blacko 634
9. The fool on the hill 592
10. Cityangel 555
11. Templeton 541

12. A1Canary 529
13. Fatman Fat 425
14. Mook 397
15. James 374
16. Amarillo 374

You have got the job! You start on Monday, free Merc and sheepskin coat included.

Anybody for the following roles :-

1) Scout (ideally with a driving license and good eyesight!)

2) Physio

3) Away coach driver

4) Lucozade bottle "filler-upper" and boot cleaner

No female representatives!!!  Where''s gazzathegreat, for example?  I''m sure, if she didn''t want to be on the pitch, she would make a more than willing physio/wet sponge woman!!!!!!

Ooops!  Now I have crocked knees, an infection of the jaw and I''m losing my sight!  Sorry...I failed for some reason to see the longest name in the team and gazza was there!!!  At this rate I will be unable to post on here for much longer as my fingers will probably drop off...so that will be a relief to you all when that happens.  (Can I be the physio and spiritual counsellor if no one else wants the job?)

[quote]1. DDIM 1,937 2. Gazza 1,114 3. Susie B 942 4. Me (although I don''t really count) 901 5. AJ 826 6. Zippers Left Foot 760 7. 1st Wizard Oh dear! A lot of improvement needed from me to make the squad then! I''ll just languish in the reserves, but pick up my weekly wedge!

Yes, the physio/spiritual counsellor role is yours. Supply of magic sponges and luxury ointments on its way.

You definitely would be no good for the scouting role with your eyesight. I can imagine a car load of Derveld and De Waards being brought over for trials.

Who wants to drive the bus?

Scouting sounds like fun, do u provide the transport and pay for the costs?

i can see a possible scouting trip to spain in the future to keep an eye on the graceful  T. quila (i think that spellin is correct)