Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Pess Conference @ 15.20.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

That''s it, brief and simple "Bryan Gunn will be the manager next season".

So they''ve done this before new board members are appointed.  What if the new members aren''t happy about it??

God help us.

[/quote]

That''s just it, the new board members will approve, or they won''t be given the job. Nothing has changed, the deck chairs have been reshuffled though.

You think that why munby and doomy stepped down yesterday??? they didnt want gunn appointed, or at least at this moment in time??

And just when you think it can''t get any more farcical...Still, 5 wins in 19 is a good record, right?

Roy hasn''t quite got the hang of this new-fangled ''text'' thing has he?

Embarrassingly bad radio....how does this man stay on the air?

[quote user="I.S."]And just when you think it can''t get any more farcical...

Still, 5 wins in 19 is a good record, right?
[/quote]

Good job he''s tactically aware and can motivate the players for big games... hang on - what''s that? Oh.

Such a great opportunity has been missed today.

A chance to be positive for the future and they announce this sh*te. l really am worried now for next year. A team going nowhere apart from Yeovil, Carlisle etc. What mumbled tosh from a bunch of idiots without a clue.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="I.S."]And just when you think it can''t get any more farcical...Still, 5 wins in 19 is a good record, right?[/quote]

Good job he''s tactically aware and can motivate the players for big games... hang on - what''s that? Oh.

[/quote]What big games ?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="I.S."]And just when you think it can''t get any more farcical...Still, 5 wins in 19 is a good record, right?[/quote]

[/quote]Now up until last season I used to think the Delia-slaters were a little unhinged. However, I can fully understand where they''re coming from now, and I really didn''t think I''d be saying that.