Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Recap:  it''s 2pm, City Stand?[/quote]Yep, i assume so going by what everyones said.Oh & BUMP For any early morning readers!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Recap:  it''s 2pm, City Stand?
[/quote]
Yep, i assume so going by what everyones said.
Oh & BUMP For any early morning readers!
[/quote]

Still 14:00 outside the city stand,remember to try and bring some flowers and RIP signs if possible!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Recap:  it''s 2pm, City Stand?[/quote]Yep, i assume so going by what everyones said.Oh & BUMP For any early morning readers![/quote]

Still 14:00 outside the city stand,remember to try and bring some flowers and RIP signs if possible!

[/quote]Tell you what. I''ll try smack up some quick one''s on my computer, and print of a few copies to hand out.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Recap:  it''s 2pm, City Stand?
[/quote]
Yep, i assume so going by what everyones said.
Oh & BUMP For any early morning readers!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell you what. I''ll try smack up some quick one''s on my computer, and print of a few copies to hand out.
[/quote]

Nice one,Just stick on RIP NCFC, gets the point across!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Recap:  it''s 2pm, City Stand?[/quote]Yep, i assume so going by what everyones said.Oh & BUMP For any early morning readers![/quote]

[/quote]Tell you what. I''ll try smack up some quick one''s on my computer, and print of a few copies to hand out.[/quote]Whip up a few of these too, mate. [Y][IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/pwa.jpg[/IMG]Sums it up quite nicely I think.

I''d love to be there but have got relatives from Hampshire staying over and I don''t think it would go down to well if I buggered off for a couple of hours. I''ll put it to the old trouble and strife and see what she says, better go and find that tin hat.

Typically, i have no ink left in my printer. I''ll see if i can print off some greyscale text ones though.

bit late to protest some of us wanted delias head as christmas present, we dont want to shout we want blood and loads of it, how much 4 a season ticket and the knuts admit they know jack about footy. give us club back u thight fookers

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Does anyone post on WOTB, and can we post the time & location there too?
[/quote]

I posted on there late last night.Not sure they took me serious as a new poster!

make sure you are there making some noise for a while as i cannot get there til 3.30. i want to meet you guys as we have between us hopefully going to get a solid protest together. like i said i am convinced norfolk police will be about so dont try and wind them up as they will make our life hell for the afternoon!!

one concern is will the club let us in if they know we are there to disrupt their family bloody open day? they better do or there will be problems for their over the top stewards.

I can''t make it because I live miles away from Norwich, but full respect to everyone who goes. Someone sing a rousing rendition of ''F*CK OFF NEIL DONCASTER'' for me please!

Dont forget the forum which starts shortly after 4.30pm although Delia and Micheal won''t be in attendance - surprise - surprise.

Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster will be representing the board and will be joined by Bryan Gunn, Lee Croft and a Malcolm Robertson.

Well hopefully we should get a good number today.It is supposed to rain later on. It won''t put me of but it may others..

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Does anyone post on WOTB, and can we post the time & location there too?[/quote]

I posted on there late last night.Not sure they took me serious as a new poster!

[/quote]Could you please repost on there?  Very angry place there at the moment, we''d get turnout from there too.

id go but ive got to  work, on a bank holiday f****** unbelieveable

Have banged up a quick post, Should be ok to print out in A4. Just save and print out..hope it workshttp://carrowroad.net/images/Rip.jpg

I''ve printed of about 30, i really can''t do that much more due to lack of ink. But it''ll have to do! [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Now on Norwich City Mad site.[/quote]Will you be in attendance wiz? I would assume not because it would be quite a travel for you wouldn''t it!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]Now on Norwich City Mad site.[/quote]
Will you be in attendance wiz? I would assume not because it would be quite a travel for you wouldn''t it!
[/quote]

It would hogesar, but I''m trying to get there.