Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Protest at the open day monday!!!

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]I''m defiently up for this, I feel so angry and frustrated. I was at work so I dont know all the goings on from today, was there any anti-board chants at the game?[/quote]

Yeah there was quite alot going around, especially towards the end of the game. Unlike a home match, people weren''t getting jumped on for saying anything anti-board.

[/quote]

Thats good to hear, I''m happy that fellow fans aren''t settling for this!

also forgot to mention.... when i was putting up my flowers, there were police at the ground this afternoon so its 100% they will be there tomorrow.

arthur - make sure you ring radio norwich and radio norfolk in the morning let them know - they will probably come down. (radio norwich details on there website)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Ive emailed the EDP and Evening news. Anyone got Anglia news and look easts email address?[/quote]

No luck on the e-mails for look east and Anglias web page is being tarted up and is not in use, i might just give them a call in the morning and see if anyones about bank holiday and all!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]Ive emailed the EDP and Evening news. Anyone got Anglia news and look easts email address?[/quote]

edp will know already - this being their website they monitor all threads and some make the monday sport supplement

[/quote]

Ok mate.

[/quote]

Good good, that''ll hopefully get the attention of a few more people tomorow morning, but it''ll hopefully be a good turn out anyway.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

No luck on the e-mails for look east and Anglias web page is being tarted up and is not in use, i might just give them a call in the morning and see if anyones about bank holiday and all!

[/quote]

if you can ring them mate that would be great!!!

even if the turnout is people on here saying they are going, we must have 50. and 50 people very angry WILL get noticed.

also, we normally get bombarded on here by pro-board fans but not tonight, maybe everyone now has come to their senses

[quote user="glove1"]

even if the turnout is people on here saying they are going, we must have 50. and 50 people very angry WILL get noticed.

also, we normally get bombarded on here by pro-board fans but not tonight, maybe everyone now has come to their senses

[/quote]

Shame its taken relegation for this to happen.

Ive emailed, EDP, Evening news, Radio Norfolk, Radio Norwich. Can someone contact Anglia News and BBC Look East? cant find email address for either???

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m not registered on there to post but I''m sure that PhatCanary will be able to do it.[/quote]

Are you coming CA?

[/quote]

I can''t get down until about 3pm ish tomorrow Arthur so will join you then if you''re still around, if not see you at the forum??

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

We will still get Cookys friends telling us to go away and be true fans blah blah,all i ask is that we keep our protest loud and aimed at Delia an the board,don''t get into scraps with fellow fans,there opinions can be heard also but we will soon drown them out with "SACK THE BOARD"

[quote user="NCFC Edward"]i have got a mighty force of 5 people to come with me![/quote]

Nice one fella, do fellow protesters think i should i let my 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son come? although young they both have there own opinions and want the board out,they are sick of watching shi*t just like us adults,just not sure if it''s a good idea!

Give them hell guys I can''t make it myself. I wouldn''t worry about the board loyalists their just a load of wax jacketed landrover driving gimps who look like cross between Jethro and Clare Balding.

[quote user="NCFC Edward"]i have got a mighty force of 5 people to come with me![/quote]

Nice one fella, do fellow protesters think i should i let my 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son come? although young they both have there own opinions and want the board out,they are sick of watching shi*t just like us adults,just not sure if it''s a good idea!

[/quote]

definately need all ages. i cant get down til around 3.30 but will join in anything that is happening. wouldnt it be good to stay by carrow road entrance (where the flowers were laid) this so cars going past will see as well. then move into the forum for 4pm?

Can someone else put this on wroth of barclay? I put it on there and was brushed aside prob cos have never posted on it before.

[quote user="JF"]Can someone else put this on wroth of barclay? I put it on there and was brushed aside prob cos have never posted on it before.[/quote]

Just posted on wotb finally!! Not sure if the guys and girls on there will take it serious though!!

No they didn''t take mine seriously just wanted to mock it! one said "It''s a bloody work day!" Cr@p site anyway!

[quote user="hogesar"]Text a few mates. Me and a couple of others should be there for 2pm.
[/quote]

Go us... [:D]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Text a few mates. Me and a couple of others should be there for 2pm.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh hey John. Nice bus journey back? I''m so tired and i don''t really know why.Oh, just so the mod''s don''t go on about off-topic stuff,Protests huh. When are you going up the city?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[quote user="hogesar"]Text a few mates. Me and a couple of others should be there for 2pm.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh hey John. Nice bus journey back? I''m so tired and i don''t really know why.
Oh, just so the mod''s don''t go on about off-topic stuff,
Protests huh. When are you going up the city?
[/quote]

Yeah it was great, 3 hours on a bus in a gloomy atmosphere... just what i''d hoped for. And yeah, protests, should be a fair few of us so someone will notice us, then all they need to do is respond accordingly by selling up/sacking themselves.

Erm... by half 10ish, gotta be there early, but I should be at Carrow Road by just after 2 at the latest though, so I guess i''ll meet you guys there [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh hey John. Nice bus journey back? I''m so tired and i don''t really know why.
Oh, just so the mod''s don''t go on about off-topic stuff,
Protests huh. When are you going up the city?
[/quote]

Yeah it was great, 3 hours on a bus in a gloomy atmosphere... just what i''d hoped for. And yeah, protests, should be a fair few of us so someone will notice us, then all they need to do is respond accordingly by selling up/sacking themselves.

Erm... by half 10ish, gotta be there early, but I should be at Carrow Road by just after 2 at the latest though, so I guess i''ll meet you guys there [:)]

[/quote]

yeah im 15 my self and im going so bring them along all norwich fans have  a right to be heard