Sign in to follow this  
super dave

A couple of rumours

Just a couple of things I heard at the match yesterdayFirstly Croft really wants to stay in Norfolk and is just waiting to be offered a new contract, but Norwich are waiting until they know what league they''ll be in next season before they offer another dealSecondly Gunny is just a smokescreen manager who is just filling in until Butterworth takes over fulltime next season

[quote user="First Wizard"]Keep it under your hat, but I''ve heard from a 100% reliable source that the moon is made of cream cheese![/quote]I KNEW IT..........

Ian Crook is norwich city manager in all but name.. not butts....he wouldn''t give up a job thousands of miles away if there wasnt something in it for him would he?

he has managerial experiance as well from his time in Australia.. he is here getting to know the players and state his influence beofre everything is made official.....

this is simply what i think and nothing i have heard...

jas :)

I also have a rumour about a podgy South African midfielder...According to a friend of mine (who spoke to Matty P before yesterday''s game), he is far from happy and is currently looking for a move elswhere. An absolutely disgraceful attitude I think you''ll agree. B*llocks to him.

[quote user="sadlerman"]Just a couple of things I heard at the match yesterdayFirstly Croft really wants to stay in Norfolk and is just waiting to be offered a new contract, but Norwich are waiting until they know what league they''ll be in next season before they offer another dealSecondly Gunny is just a smokescreen manager who is just filling in until Butterworth takes over fulltime next season[/quote]we needed 3 points yesterday for sure - a joke line up and reluctance to change it when clearly it wasn''t working is hardly inspiring me to get excited about our management team...

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I also have a rumour about a podgy South African midfielder...

According to a friend of mine (who spoke to Matty P before yesterday''s game), he is far from happy and is currently looking for a move elswhere. An absolutely disgraceful attitude I think you''ll agree. B*llocks to him.
[/quote]

Not sure why you think this is a disgraceful attitude. If the Club does not want him surley he is doing the Club a favour by looking for a move elsewhere.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I also have a rumour about a podgy South African midfielder...According to a friend of mine (who spoke to Matty P before yesterday''s game), he is far from happy and is currently looking for a move elswhere. An absolutely disgraceful attitude I think you''ll agree. B*llocks to him.[/quote]

Not sure why you think this is a disgraceful attitude. If the Club does not want him surley he is doing the Club a favour by looking for a move elsewhere.

[/quote]I think it''s disgraceful because I think the club does want him but it''s his attitude which is causing problems behind the scenes. I think he''s still sulking because of Roeder.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I also have a rumour about a podgy South African midfielder...

According to a friend of mine (who spoke to Matty P before yesterday''s game), he is far from happy and is currently looking for a move elswhere. An absolutely disgraceful attitude I think you''ll agree. B*llocks to him.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think it''s disgraceful because I think the club does want him but it''s his attitude which is causing problems behind the scenes. I think he''s still sulking because of Roeder.
[/quote]

Aren''t we all Lord, aren''t we all!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Ian Crook is norwich city manager in all but name.. not butts....he wouldn''t give up a job thousands of miles away if there wasnt something in it for him would he?

he has managerial experiance as well from his time in Australia.. he is here getting to know the players and state his influence beofre everything is made official.....

this is simply what i think and nothing i have heard...

jas :)

god i hope not![/quote]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Keep it under your hat, but I''ve heard from a 100% reliable source that the moon is made of cream cheese![/quote]Is that why Wallace and Gromit weren''t fans then? [:(]

[quote user="San Miguel"]

I heard a rumour that San Miguel is going out with actress Elisha Cuthbert

oh no, that was a dream

[/quote]my sloppy seconds then, i''ve moved on to Ashley Cole''s current bird, (keep it schtum tho, i don''t want him finding out!)

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"][quote user="San Miguel"]

I heard a rumour that San Miguel is going out with actress Elisha Cuthbert

oh no, that was a dream

[/quote]

my sloppy seconds then, i''ve moved on to Ashley Cole''s current bird, (keep it schtum tho, i don''t want him finding out!)
[/quote]

In the same way that Ashley doesn''t want his Mrs finding out about his current bird [;)]

If Crook/Butterworth are going to suddenly take over from Gunn at the end of the season then why weren''t they just appointed in the first place? Face it, the board have their ''dream team'' and thats how it will stay next season.