Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

**Official Norwich City - Blackpool Match Thread**

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I don''t mean this to sound harsh, but when you sit back season after season and accept medeocrity, medeocrity is all you will end up with.
By failing to take action to show our discontent, we have all contributed to this sorry state of affairs.
[/quote]

So it''s the fans fault for supporting the team?  Ok so next season no one should go to matches, the club would fold, and we would have no team lol great idea.

We are down. No two ways about it.Sad, sad day, probably the saddest in my Norwich supporting life.No passion, no commitment, no fight.and added to that, Hereford and Cheltenham - the 2 teams nearest to my house - loos like they''ll get relegated too so not even like i have several easy away days.utter crap.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

The damage was done last summer when Roeder ripped the heart out of the club.

How much surgery now needs doing this summer.

[/quote]Surgery costs money - we don''t have that.It also assumes that in the third tier of English football we will be able to players to improve on what we''ve got, even if we could afford it.I expect nothing but mid-table mediocrity next year playing giants like Yeovil and Carlisle.I weep, I really do!

Those players should pay all those fans who went to the match today their money back. They paid around £50-£60 of their well earnt money to go and watch those overpaid idiots who could not give a s*** about the club. They dont deserve to be paid a penny for that performance and it is scandulous that supporters should have to pay that to watch such a load of rubbish

[quote user="kick it off"]We are down. No two ways about it.

Sad, sad day, probably the saddest in my Norwich supporting life.

No passion, no commitment, no fight.

and added to that, Hereford and Cheltenham - the 2 teams nearest to my house - loos like they''ll get relegated too so not even like i have several easy away days.

utter crap.
[/quote]

I agree totally, sad sad day.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I don''t mean this to sound harsh, but when you sit back season after season and accept medeocrity, medeocrity is all you will end up with.By failing to take action to show our discontent, we have all contributed to this sorry state of affairs.[/quote]

So it''s the fans fault for supporting the team?  Ok so next season no one should go to matches, the club would fold, and we would have no team lol great idea.

[/quote]No, the fans support the club and are admired for it.However, when things become stale and results become poor you have to take action, either by making your feelings known or by addressing the problem head on.Norwich fans have, as a whole, failed to express their discontent to the board, despite things being an utter shambles for a number of seasons.We have all sat back and let this happen. By showing the board this wasn''t aceeptable a few months back, we would have been doing the CLUB a favour, don''t you see?Instead, we have done nothing. And now Norwich City FC will be playing in League One next season.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

How can it be that exactly the same team we put out at QPR be so poor today?

I really can''t see us getting out of this.

[/quote]Qpr were a team well out of form and still battered us without scoring , we just got lucky on the night .

But we weren''t good at QPR- we were lucky. That is the problem- we get elated at shoddy wins these days such is our desperation.

The long and the short is that the team is just not very good. End of. I dont even think it is passion- it is lack of ability. Nothing special in the locker- no big characters...we are poo

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

How can it be that exactly the same team we put out at QPR be so poor today?

I really can''t see us getting out of this.

[/quote]We were poor at QPR as well, we just got lucky.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]Those players should pay all those fans who went to the match today their money back. They paid around £50-£60 of their well earnt money to go and watch those overpaid idiots who could not give a s*** about the club. They dont deserve to be paid a penny for that performance and it is scandulous that supporters should have to pay that to watch such a load of rubbish[/quote]AGREED!!!!!!!

Thank F**k thats finished, medevil torture would be preferable to actually having gone to watch today.

So, fotheringham is going. following him i see Marshall going, hoolahan going, clingan going, croft going (for feckin free), So what happens?? bring in the youth and let them have a shout???

I''m lost, we''ve got no money to spend in this league so any sales will have to cater for our loss of revenue meaning we''ve got no way of filling the gaps created by the sales. i don''t think we''ve got a choice but to bring in the kids

we are totally fecked both Short term and Long term

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"][quote user="JohnoBono"]

The damage was done last summer when Roeder ripped the heart out of the club.

How much surgery now needs doing this summer.

[/quote]

Surgery costs money - we don''t have that.

It also assumes that in the third tier of English football we will be able to players to improve on what we''ve got, even if we could afford it.

I expect nothing but mid-table mediocrity next year playing giants like Yeovil and Carlisle.

I weep, I really do!
[/quote]Yep, and they will spin in on lines like ''we can''t punch above our weight'' ''we have to find our level''

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]I don''t mean this to sound harsh, but when you sit back season after season and accept medeocrity, medeocrity is all you will end up with.
By failing to take action to show our discontent, we have all contributed to this sorry state of affairs.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, the fans support the club and are admired for it.
However, when things become stale and results become poor you have to take action, either by making your feelings known or by addressing the problem head on.
Norwich fans have, as a whole, failed to express their discontent to the board, despite things being an utter shambles for a number of seasons.
We have all sat back and let this happen.

By showing the board this wasn''t aceeptable a few months back, we would have been doing the CLUB a favour, don''t you see?
Instead, we have done nothing. And now Norwich City FC will be playing in League One next season.
[/quote]

So what have you done yourself then?

We have boycotted matches for weeks and weeks on end, written and emailed the CE and spoken to him in person. 

I have told 3 board members I want the lot of them gone.  What more can we do?

If we withdraw money from the club it will fold, it''s not hard to work out.

We accepted far too little for far too long, the board have been able to drive our expectations down so far.What a sad, sad day to be a Norwich City fan.

2 questions

1. What can we do to change things?
  2. What needs to be done (by anyone) to get us back on track?

Two simple questions however i fear the answers are not

Gosh- each time you think Norwich have made you hit bottom- they hurt you even more.. so depressing. We are a very poor side who look desitned for the drop. Plenty of points to play for but no one special to play for them. I honestly think this side, with their mental weakness, would struggle in league one. You need big bruisers there not little weeds with no passion...brace yourself for further pain next season. Current side would be bottom half there too I reckon

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kick it off"]We are down. No two ways about it.

Sad, sad day, probably the saddest in my Norwich supporting life.

No passion, no commitment, no fight.

and added to that, Hereford and Cheltenham - the 2 teams nearest to my house - loos like they''ll get relegated too so not even like i have several easy away days.

utter crap.
[/quote]

I agree totally, sad sad day.

[/quote]AGREED ALL HOPE IS GONE...didnt even put up a fight thats what fecks me off...now what shlte will we hear from the board

I can''t even see us bouncing back from league 1 to be honest. I think we''ll be down there for a while. Dark days