Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

**Official Norwich City - Blackpool Match Thread**

We cannot lose, I hate to say this but if we do I think we may be deemed for League One. Although all of what I just said will be irrelevant as we are going to win today!

Keep the faith everybody we will be FINE!

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Blackpool 0-2 Norwich Gow & Hoolahan. All views welcome to discuss what''s building up to be a great game...[/quote]

is not official!!

its not the match thread!

there is no starting 11 and subs!

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]Blackpool 0-2 Norwich Gow & Hoolahan. All views welcome to discuss what''s building up to be a great game...[/quote]

is not official!!

[/quote]\

Sorry! Chelsea take the lead against Cov...

I''m hoping for a win today so will go 0-1 to us [:)]

is not official!!

[/quote]

Chill out mate, its a good idea starting it early so everyone can give there predictions and a some banter before the game! Anyway, 3-1 Norwich, Cort (2) and Bertrand!

[quote user="Georgie Bless"]

Massive game. I really do think we need to win but I get the feeling it''s going to be a draw. 1-1. Clingan pen.

[/quote]

I agree with this prediction, Georgie.

This is a big one, a genuine ''cup final'' and I just think it''s too close to call. The ref will decide the game either way - and we are so overdue a bit of luck.

This tie has score-draw written all over it - a victory will leave us 12 pts from potential safety and give us a slim chance of  staying up. 

City win 1-0, Ginger Pele header from just inside the box, 87th.minute.

Blimey i''m nervous.

Cort needs to add a goal to his industrious performances so i''ll go for Blackpool 0 - 1 Norwich with Cort scoring in the 10th minute (to make the other 80mins agonising for us fans!)

is not official!!

[/quote]

nee naw nee naw! Halt, the Forum police have spoken!!!!!!!

does it really matter mate?

jas :)

Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Grounds, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Bertrand, Hoolahan, Cort.Subs: Nelson, Lappin, Carney, Mooney Gow.

[quote user="PBTC"]Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Grounds, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Bertrand, Hoolahan, Cort.
Subs: Nelson, Lappin, Carney, Mooney Gow.
[/quote]

PBTC - is that an official team news or a ficticious one to make this thread official???

My feel is a we was robbed 1-0 defeat... feel that every time we have reason for optimism the team deisappear into their anonymous shell again and any hope of  arun or consistency is dashed. 

[quote user="PBTC"]Norwich: Marshall, Otsemobor, Doherty, Shackell, Grounds, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Bertrand, Hoolahan, Cort.
Subs: Nelson, Lappin, Carney, Mooney Gow.
[/quote]

can''t really argue with sticking to a winning side, hoping for some Hoolahan magic

Completely officially official, just announced by Radio Norfolk.

Lappin apparently travelled all the way to Preston - as well as QPR and now B''pool. Think he might just get 20 mins today if the score is right...

[quote user="PBTC"]Completely officially official, just announced by Radio Norfolk.
[/quote]

I know - I heard it there too,  just playing up for the forum police!

Not a surprise at all given we won,  buit just hope the first 60 mins are better today than on tuesday.

[quote user="Binky"]Lappin apparently travelled all the way to Preston - as well as QPR and now B''pool. Think he might just get 20 mins today if the score is right...
[/quote]

i''d love for him to score.. and the fans to chant "are you watching glenn Roeder?" if he does... go get em Simon!

Afternoon one and all [:)]

I would love a win for us, but I''m going to say we will lose because I did that for the QPR match and we won, reverse psychology [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Binky"]Lappin apparently travelled all the way to Preston - as well as QPR and now B''pool. Think he might just get 20 mins today if the score is right...[/quote]

i''d love for him to score.. and the fans to chant "are you watching glenn Roeder?" if he does... go get em Simon!

[/quote]Doesn''t need to score - I''d settle for one great "assist". (Btw, who is this Roeder chap who keeps getting mentioned on here?)