Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

During Half Time...

... is it me or is it just too boring always having the crossbar challenge?

I like it occasionally but having it for the last X anount of year just really bores me. I would rather see 2 or 4 school teams having a mini 5 a side match one game on each half of the pitch! They would all love it and I would like to be entertained for a full 15 mins instead of it just in parts during the real match!!!

Or bring back the ball through the O challenge, and use nOrwich city or fOOtball or a norwich city realted word, just something to make it more intresting.

My ultimate favourite was when the army climed off the city stand [:D]

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''d sooner have the cheerleaders back out. [Y]
[/quote]

I''ll second that. Although slightly concerned that my soon to be teenage boy doesn''t breath while they''re dancing!

[/quote]

The Scottish Rockets..............oh yes please!

Rockettes Pro-Dance Team

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''d sooner have the cheerleaders back out. [Y][/quote]

I''ll second that. Although slightly concerned that my soon to be teenage boy doesn''t breath while they''re dancing!

[/quote]Half of them are on my course at UEA. It''s difficult to discuss the technicalities of Kantian philosophy with women whose boobs you''ve seen bouncing around the Saturday before. [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Half of them are on my course at UEA. It''s difficult to discuss the technicalities of Kantian philosophy with women whose boobs you''ve seen bouncing around the Saturday before. [:|]
[/quote]

Ah the joys of youthful hormones. Eyes and other things down and get on with your work young man!

[quote user="Things are looking up "][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''d sooner have the cheerleaders back out. [Y][/quote]

[/quote]Half of them are on my course at UEA. It''s difficult to discuss the technicalities of Kantian philosophy with women whose boobs you''ve seen bouncing around the Saturday before. [:|][/quote]

Ah the joys of youthful hormones. Eyes and other things down and get on with your work young man!

[/quote]haha I''ve been working my backside off for three years! [:D] I graduate in a couple of months. [H]

What annoys me is the fact that everyone who seems to try the crossbar challenge has not got a clue on how to kick a ball.  Every now and again you get someone who flukes it, but most of the time it is quite simply embarrassing.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]What annoys me is the fact that everyone who seems to try the crossbar challenge has not got a clue on how to kick a ball.  Every now and again you get someone who flukes it, but most of the time it is quite simply embarrassing.[/quote]I imagine Curo would be quite good at it. [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Things are looking up "][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Half of them are on my course at UEA. It''s difficult to discuss the technicalities of Kantian philosophy with women whose boobs you''ve seen bouncing around the Saturday before. [:|]
[/quote]

[/quote]

haha I''ve been working my backside off for three years! [:D] I graduate in a couple of months. [H]
[/quote]

Well done to you. The summer job in McDonalds is all yours then.

I totally agree with this post. Especially if we''ve played shi*t in the first half and just ain''t in the mood for it! Haha!

I quite enjoy the fans giving the (usually Chav-like) away fans some abuse when giving it large and ultimately only hitting the steward in Row T on the Upper Barclay...

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

what could be done to make it better??

[/quote]no half time entertainment.. as is done at big clubss and abroad...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

what could be done to make it better??

[/quote]no half time entertainment.. as is done at big clubss and abroad...

jas :)

[/quote]

get the reserves having a lil 5 - a - side??

I think four x3 minute rounds of pugilism, with the Chief Exec versus Jon Thaxton - would certainly grab my attention....."C''mon Neil, get back on your feet! You can lose another 4 pints of crimson before a transfusion is required!" 

The Aviva Divas are excellent.

They should replace our entire playing squad.

In fact what should happen is that the football players should come out before the game and at half time and shake their bits, and the Divas should play football, couldnt do any worse could they?

how about we ask the crowd to come in full kit and boots and have an ex-factor style footie contest at half time. That way we can over the next few home games assemble a better team for next season that we have now.

Instead of The Crossbar Challenge. How about a simple game of Russain Roullete? Might add to the despressive feeling going on atm...