Sign in to follow this  
Delia, When Do I Start??

***MATCH THREAD***VS PNE***

[quote user="San Miguel"]can''t help thinking that with a bit more of a push forward we could sneak a goal. but do we have the oomph?[/quote]

Well barn doors just come on, so no hehehe

I sit here watching WHU playing Midd live and West Ham are cr*p, looks like city playing, west ham are missing lots of open goals (just like us )

.....wait did we change our shirts from yellow to claret ?????

[quote user="SWPPoor Mans Ruel Fox"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]doncaster, charlton winning...forest, soton, us and plymouth losing...[/quote]

Plymouth now losing 2-0 to Charlton, can definitely see them taking one of the relegation places at the moment.

Come on City lets snatch an unlikely point at the death!!!!

[/quote]yeah - had charlton as a banker bet in this weeks pink un pickers picks...can city get an undeserved point - why not---must be out turn sometime this season!!!

[quote user="YellowRoad"]

Preston was our last easy away game ....

Subs on for only a fewwww minutes ... what a JOKE

[/quote]

how is this an easy away game? play off side who''ve only lost 3 times all season?

besides, when you''re as bad as we are no game is an easy game!

Don''t worry the manager has left Russell on with his trademark black gloves, that should worry Preston.  I don''t believe Gunn thinks Fotheringham and Russell are our best midfield pairing.

[quote user="silver fox"]Don''t worry the manager has left Russell on with his trademark black gloves, that should worry Preston.  I don''t believe Gunn thinks Fotheringham and Russell are our best midfield pairing.[/quote]

que?

[quote user="silver fox"]Don''t worry the manager has left Russell on with his trademark black gloves, that should worry Preston.  I don''t believe Gunn thinks Fotheringham and Russell are our best midfield pairing.[/quote]

I wouldn''t have thought he does, a half decent player named Clingan (remember him?) is out injured today.

As an extreme solution to our problems, I think we should get Ian Crook registered as a player. He could play a ''Jan Molby'' role - just go from one edge of the centre circle to the other, and play passes. We need a playmaker in centre mid to dictate play. We have no one. Come on Norwich!!!

We will lose at Blackpool, Birmingham, Ipswich, QPR, Swansea and Charlton too  ... this was only Preston .. sorry guys !

League One here we come ....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

5 games without a win now..... time to worry with the teams below us having games in hand.

jas :)

[/quote]

We are doomed

We will lose at Blackpool, Birmingham, Ipswich, QPR, Swansea and Charlton too  ... this was only Preston .. sorry guys !

[/quote]

Hmmm, your logic is somewhat flawed, Charlton and Blackpool are easier away games than Preston.

[/quote]

The only away games out of those you have listed that are a harder prospect than today are Brum and Swansea.  The fact that we are still to go to Blackpool and Charlton in particular show how idiotic your initial statement was.

You have far too many issues clouding your judgement I would say.

And Watford and Barnsley may have games in hand over us, but the point is they are down here because they have not been good this season so why do so many people on here assume they are automatically going to win these games in hand??

this is 12th win for preston at home - they are used to winning there - and even though they started poorly - we simply didn''t have enough gumption to take advantage...so - yeah - didn''t expect anything pre match - and we didn''t get it...i can see the archant headlines now[;)]city in deep **** at deepdale...[:''(]